the coal miner

  • vandermok@libero.it
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2003

      In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com Holderlin66 wrote: ..."That black slab was really the slice of Carbon Based Life form, coal and Oil out of which we emerged..."

      In the ancient times every altar had a fragment of a black stone incorporated; now priests neither know what we are talking about. The oil, the "black gold", deriving from fossil organic life, has the starring sign of the underworld, eventually.
      According to legend, the secret society of Carbonari (the original spiritual/androgine side, not the revolutionary, of course) was founded by Teobald de Champagne, who returned from the IV Crusade (probably with the Sindon) and retired to the humble, dark job of the charcoal miner or seller (In Italian: carbonaio/carbonaro, because carbone = coal). The Carbonaro brings to the light an underground occult black stone capable to liberate, by an igneous transformation, an immense energy. So, the black Virgins of the cathedrals express this energy, telluric and celestial at the same time, and the black stone, meteoric (from the "lapsit exillis" to the quoted 2001 black slab), becomes the telluric solar mother of celestial origin, because like the coal, holds the sun in her womb. She is the apocalyptic woman in labour, clothed with the sun, while the red dragon is waiting for the solar newborn to devour, Michael permitting.
      Note Mikael (or Maleak or Metatron) is the luminous side of the Prince of this world, while the dark counterpart is Samael, solar demon number 666, Ahriman in the old Zoroaster' s terminology.

      Fulvio
    • golden3000997@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2003
        In the Absence of Men

        This peace is a remembrance
        For future times when I myself
        Am torn in two -
        When the spirit of another invades my soul
        And tears me from myself;
        When passion storms arise
        Within my womb
        And there is nothing
        But imagined death
        To give me rest again
        When all is done.

        This peace is a remembrance
        And a testing of the heart
        To seal me sunlit stained
        In my own soul
        As though my thoughts
        Could be preserved
        And safely guarded in the dark
        As diamonds in the coal.

        Christine Natale 2000 All Rights Reserved