RE: [anthroposophy] to maurice

  • Maurice McCarthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      Daniel

      My apologies. Thinking is such a labour for me that I try to cram the
      results into too few words thereby passing on my excruiating experience to
      others. I don't try to be mean.

      I used the maths like a shorthand to say a lot in a short space. What I am
      trying to do is to restate ideas which I have gained from RS and made into
      my own in order to reinvigorate their meaning. RS words from 1880's to
      1890's are now the age of a very old man. They are whithering away so I am
      trying to show how science and spiritual science might be joined into one. I
      try to put it into words that the "physicalist" science will understand. If
      I fail with you whom I expect to have more of the imagery to grasp better
      what I say, then I am doing poorly.

      It took 4 incarnations of the cosmos to make humanity, give it life, then
      soul and then consciousness in that order. So I try to show that science and
      spirit do go together but true reality is the higher beings above us.

      Very Best Wishes
      Maurice