to maurice

  • daniel bernard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      i don't understand anything of your mail.

      P.S:  mathematic is not a kind of autority for me.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Maurice McCarthy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        Daniel

        My apologies. Thinking is such a labour for me that I try to cram the
        results into too few words thereby passing on my excruiating experience to
        others. I don't try to be mean.

        I used the maths like a shorthand to say a lot in a short space. What I am
        trying to do is to restate ideas which I have gained from RS and made into
        my own in order to reinvigorate their meaning. RS words from 1880's to
        1890's are now the age of a very old man. They are whithering away so I am
        trying to show how science and spiritual science might be joined into one. I
        try to put it into words that the "physicalist" science will understand. If
        I fail with you whom I expect to have more of the imagery to grasp better
        what I say, then I am doing poorly.

        It took 4 incarnations of the cosmos to make humanity, give it life, then
        soul and then consciousness in that order. So I try to show that science and
        spirit do go together but true reality is the higher beings above us.

        Very Best Wishes
        Maurice