Re: [anthroposophy] Maybe you can help me...

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
      What you said is so true!  Sometimes I just hope to find a grey hair in my head as a sign that old age is approaching so I can go on in devachan and the rest.  I have found the best way to survive on this planet in what I am studying.  It is not always easy being around others who don't heed it enough.  But you recieve their love and warmth and that leaves one with much blessing and sustaining love.  There are many WAYS to say the same thing!   Sending you warmth in the Northern Sea.  Hope you are enjoying the ancient floor of Atlantis!  Chantel