Rép. : daniel et incarnation confuse

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2003
      my dear daniel,

      i see you keep it sweet and simple;
      like the little prince and his sheep
      ship of imagination you go on humble
      dreaming pure and clean as a kid
      laugh and make soap bubbles;...
      so we could say... the rainbow is
      in the eyes of the beholder! :)

      with tiny dwarf characters writing essential
      thoughts as they pop up in your mind
      where you are there is no desert,
      but a well full of treasures;
      for in the quest you are quintessential
      with the green snake and the 3 o'clock cross
      a beholder of christ in the sky clouds
      ether force and shambala kingdom!

      i also dream of this sun*realm for all of us;
      nighmare is the opposite of it* thus;
      and ain soph is this, hazel once again;
      hear what has to say hamlet!

      "O God, I could be bounded in a nutshell
      and count myself as a king of infinite space
      were it not that I have bad dreams"...

      Dan

      ----Message original -----
      De : daniel bernard<fantomeurbain@...>
      My bigest dream...
      to have a work that i love really, be an autor and a journaliste, i've tried both, but for the book they asked me a lot of money and journaliste, no education, education for what, report the truth?

      so to make littles steps, i write some " citations " like: -heureux soi le musicien qui joue faux, car il joue. - l'univer est né d'une folie de grandeur. - étant égaré, tout humble étranger peut guider ma destination.

      Sometime a newspaper publish or not. well, it seem to be something like that, and you Dan, what is your bigest nightmare? and dream to :)

      bye dan