Merlinian Star Wisdom, Vishnu and the Nathan Soul/Adam Kadmon

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2003
      With this Brad, we do really have the sequel
      To your once example of the reversed
      "Parabolic antenna" of the pregnant
      Woman's belly - now understood 'Turtle';
      The Lovely Round Form that is even
      There previous to a Baby in; Lyra then
      How we come again to our Tethys Nymph!

      And how the Mosaic Genesis Eugenic
      Program of the Future is 7th Epoch
      New India - American so-called!

      It goes well with our little cow
      Kalki Avatara Final Incarnation
      Of *Vishnu as Adam Kadmon!
      How is that? With Christos
      Came Salvation and the Turning Point
      Which is Ultimately Man's *"Life Preservation";
      For who will Keep His Words shall not taste Death;
      But shall pass over into the Kingdom of Ether
      And Resurrect to the Pure State Spiritual;
      Mission of Christ, and Promise of the Father!

      Dan

      De : danifyou@...

      Christmas Island;
      Silver Moon Fishes of Wisdom;
      RED Rose Rosenkreutz John
      And the Fertile Imaginations
      Of the Crab Hermetic Realism
      Fluid Watery Balm and Solution;
      Agni, India and the Ocean;
      Have you yet watched 'Bubble Boy',
      In it a Web of Karmic Situations much Fun!

      Thanks Bradford! another one of your posts
      That triggers the Multiple Faces of Truth
      To be Seen for what they are Really despite
      The sense world - Ahrimanian glass dark
      Useful resistance paradoxical inklings -
      Mineral senses organs-instruments playing
      Tricks on who has not the Inner Eye
      Developped - so remaining in Maya
      Envelopped until the Matrix (he) overcome!

      www.winshop.com.au/annew/Lyra.html

      ----Message original -----
      De : holderlin66<holderlin66@...>
      You've heard of the twelve tribes if Israel, but wait.. You know that
      mysterious number thirteen crops up. Last Supper Thirteen. Round
      Table, mythically thirteen but Merlin said more like 150 and of
      course those mighty swirling constellations and the Lamb, make
      thirteen. Every centimeter on the U.S. Dollar is Thirteen, for the
      thirteen states.. Thirteen colonies

      We mustn't forget the thirtenn moons that the Native Americans use on
      the back of the turtle.. Because the turtle has exactly thirteen neat
      squares to mark the moons. Or that the World is moving on the back of
      a Great Turtle... India.

      Laid in the foundation is the thirteen and the blood and body ratio
      of human beings is 13 to 1..

      http://www.christusrex.org/www2/koestler/

      What is this research saying?