The WITZ of God and the Westward Christ Thinking Properties

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      The biggest one in that file so far to me
      Has been "Mac Donald" and all it's
      Run in Imagery of Symbols;
      Talk about as Noone
      Opening the Sea or a Seal;
      Diana, a Hunter or the Baptist with his skins;
      Some will say weird, but after all we are so
      Close to Halloween - that we can already go
      For Trick or Treats or both hey no?

      Not less Surprising or not
      Is this Code - who will play Odysseus
      In that which is coming in soon