R: [anthroposophy] The Gaze of Michael/Andrea

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
      From: holderlin66 <holderlin66@...>
      To: <anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 2:58 PM
      Subject: [anthroposophy] The Gaze of Michael/Andrea

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "VALENTINA BRUNETTI"
      > <okcgbr@t...> wrote:
      >
      > Andrea and Danny thanks.
      >
      > > Below Andrea, who I always miss, for long periods of quiet, I know
      > they are working hard in Italy,

      Andrea is pleased to add:

      Tks to Bradford, i am allowed to gather some insight about what's happening
      in Italy into the Anthro-world.
      As I posted here and there we are in front of a whole lot of tasks born
      from the very peculiar heritage we've got here. As you know we had here all
      along XX Century a powerful stream of Initiates
      (Colazza,Scaligero,Benvenuti) who tried in every moment to build the roots
      of a movement trained in the Living Thinking Path in order to work also on
      the healing and transformation of the gestures of the Sentient Soul as a
      "national" task.
      Doing so it happened here a tragic "split" in GAS and also in the
      movement, mainly because of some puzzles about Scaligero's task and
      biography followed by his harsh rejection from "official" GAS.
      Well I gave myself a task- maybe too much for my weak soul- aka trying to
      cooperate in order to overcome such a tragic split.
      So ,in spite of the fact that I've been a Scaligero's disciple
      "scaligeriano" they used to say) I entered GAS working , by the means of
      some article and essay , to cooperate to cancel. any prejudicial division.
      And also an handful of friends is trying to cultivate such an inner-outer
      gesture.
      We have to "build and rebuild".... if we are not able to do this how we 'll
      be able to work with the Etheric Christ and understand what the Gaze of
      Michael is trying to tell us ?
      How is it possible to be sectarian inside Michael's School?
      Well, since 1990s onwards it is possible to say that the fulfilment of this
      task is nearer , due also to the presence, inside GAS, of almost 100
      physicians (think about the fact that the whole number of Italian "pink
      cards" is 1030!) who are working by the means of a strong, powerful
      pragmatic-goethanistic "sense of reality"and freedom from prejudice.
      So I hope for the best trying not to get discouraged by my own weakness and
      failure:

      Andrea

      Andrea

      but as far as Jungian and Spiritual

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
        <okcgbr@t...> wrote:

        How is it possible to be sectarian inside Michael's School?
        Well, since 1990s onwards it is possible to say that the fulfilment
        of this
        task is nearer , due also to the presence, inside GAS, of almost 100
        physicians (think about the fact that the whole number of
        Italian "pink
        cards" is 1030!) who are working by the means of a strong, powerful
        pragmatic-goethanistic "sense of reality"and freedom from prejudice.
        So I hope for the best trying not to get discouraged by my own
        weakness and
        failure:

        Andrea

        Bradford comments;

        I guess it was Wim Wenders Michael based, "Wings of Desire" that
        opened up for me again, vision and deep inner hope of the great
        Michael impulse penetrating everywhere and non-sectarian. Once I
        recognized that Michael and the language of the Spiritual World was
        coming in from all sides, I began to see the contours of how
        substance, inward, esoteric, political and educational were really
        much bigger than my stint at the Goetheanum.

        But having graduated from the Goetheanum, I very much desired to
        recognize the World Impulse of Michael and draw attention to the very
        phrases and inner thinking dymanics that the Dead begin to hear after
        after a few years over the Threshold. It mattered not that others had
        to understand the depth of Michael as I saw it, but that I, as a
        student of Steiner and Spiritual Science had to recognize others. The
        burden of proof was not with them, but with the very contours of the
        Michael Impulse/The Sophia/Nut the wonderous Woman of the Stars out
        of Egypt that Danny understands... Just look at Nut sometime and you
        will see all that Sophia Means, the burden of proof was with us.

        We had to be able to recognize the Michael Impulse in all quarters
        and be able to connect the thinking to the source of what was raying
        in as impulses and awakenings. If there is a failure on any part of
        the heroic history of the Society, it is the current catch up to the
        souls who are bringing new and startling Spirituality in new and
        startling ways, that are clearly in line with everything the Michael
        School had hoped for. Keeping up with generations bearing into
        incarnation new intuitive dynamics and they had to be connected to
        the deepest insights of the spiritual world. If we found the links,
        we could bridge others thinking and see that even in this realm of
        Art and Politics, film and the Internet... Michael was arising in new
        and unique ways in the hearts of humanity, just as Steiner had
        revealed.

        "In the Green Mile" there was a fragment of the Etheric Christ in the
        ether body of the main character. A Stephen King book. Science and
        the Fission and decayed forces of light, not the real Christ Etheric
        Light, but the release, the public release of one mystery, Atomic
        Bomb, in relation to another mystery, The rise of the Etheric Christ
        Light. Science and the Romantics and the Stories that Danny was so
        deeply inspired by.. we follow the historical reality of how
        Steiner'Schionatulander, ambassador for the Grail and Arthur was
        killed so that Parsifal would keep his mission. But certainly the
        Grail Educator of Humanity is he who uplifted it from obsurity to
        reality in science, art and religion.

        So Andrea, Doctors and Science and Art as well as so many thinking
        human beings are awakening to something that sounds in response to
        Ahrimanic Sympotomology and the deepest refrains of the Music of
        Heaven in each human soul. It was Wim Wenders who allowed me to come
        alive again after walking out into a world that seemed far, far,
        removed from my rich studies at the Goetheanum.

        Since then I discover more and more in all aspects and tie them
        together as best as I can, and as best as we can, and if anything,
        the failure to tie things together is the one glaring failure of many
        very conservative Anthros who got stuck and preserved, and preserved.
        That was good but Spiritual Science is not a Mausoleum even if the
        great STone Toad on the hill in Switzerland looks like a giant
        Mausoleum. He that you seek is not here, but has Arisen and built a
        Temple of Michael in the Etheric, which this Mausoleum is merely the
        indicator, the place holder and the house where the dead word becomes
        living intuition.

        So Spiritual Science, rises in the soul, and slowly the eyes begin to
        see how everyone is living in the Time Spirit battle, just as Steiner
        indicated..and we support the Society, but we also support the wide
        unknown world where parents, teachers, artists, support Michael in
        their hearts. It does not matter if they know it. It is up to us to
        understand and build bridges to the hearts in the world. Therefore,
        to both of you in Italy, I say thank you for your intense efforts on
        our behalf.

        Yours
        Bradford