Sir Galahad, Novalis, Peter and King Arthur/ A Perilous Siege

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2003
      ('Echo to 'All Souls'; }}===-> 'All Tales',
      A Quick one before to go...')

      Thinking of Princes(s) and Queens, what has been -
      Jewels, Fairies, and Once this Scene;
      Meet Peter (I Say Thrice Meister...) the King!

      At the Court of the Wheels within the Wheel;
      Strong and Mighty was the Solid Rock-Arthur
      Saturn-Steady the Gaze Ego Warm Sharp
      Wit the Blade Fit with the Sword - the
      Bold Sir Broad Boa-Noetic Tiger Eyed
      Special Wise seated - but not without Reason
      Thinking to the Lord of Heaven, the Transition.

      The Grail Knight Initiation, I'm talking
      Here more than Sybillian or of Riddles;
      Inri-rich Essence - it is beyond Rethoric
      And Identities, the Recognition Time
      Travelling Personnalities and Spirit;
      Likened to Ovid, in Metamorphosis -
      Ariadne tie, look at the remaining Themes;
      Follow the Sequence Idealistic Fulfilment
      Dramatic Turn anticipate in the Light of Hope
      Words of Love Echoing Ageless Unifying the Baums;
      Ratatorsk's mediation informs us of that which
      Is Astral-us is Unfinished; that is: Infinite -
      Magi look at the Stars and Map it Right
      As you have it in Sight and as e-insights
      Hard to make it more bright then with these
      Many Devices of the Horse Trojan and a Cat
      In the Night; for Sir Galahad as Odysseus
      Once - the Stratagems more of the Stealth -
      Oriented himself looked at the East and came
      As Midnight Sun; for his Raid is Ninja-like;
      Different than Arthur is this Knight!

      But not less Precise are the Images -
      Take them in your Mind before going
      To Sleep Tonight Breathe Inspire Very Fine
      This Rain is a Perfume - for you the Sages -
      Incense Intuitional - Pure take in your Heart
      The Oliban Necklace Nuggets Moment
      Of Lapis Lazuli - the Tide Pure Pristine flow
      As a River out of Golden Volcano; for
      An Alliance-Hymn is Now Blowing in the Pipe;
      This New-Old Song will your recognize;
      For at the Gate of Dawn a Piper
      Stand and Understand Sym the Dead Guy!

      An Invite Comes hence...

      Together as a Band
      Of Romantic Friends
      Anthroposophical let us Renew the Oath
      As the Phoenix Flapping of the Wings
      Fresh is this Breeze - let us Feed the Dream
      Re-E(n)vent - for the Zeitgeist is not Distant;
      Amongst us - as a Gentleman could tell:
      Are Great Spirits Johannine Meeting
      Ethical; We are talking of the Livings
      Above and Below Betwixt; the Synchronistic
      Jungian Mythological or Novalistic Fables
      Calling all Angels to meet on a pin of a needle;
      For over it they could all be, and that's
      How I end this Chapter of the history.

      Danny
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2003
        Synchronistic
        > Jungian Mythological or Novalistic Fables
        > Calling all Angels to meet on a pin of a needle;
        > For over it they could all be, and that's
        > How I end this Chapter of the history.

        Danny

        Bradford comments;

        There is a female singer, and one of her most beautifual songs, have
        the lyrics about "Calling All Angels". five ten years ago I heard it
        and somewhere I have a tape.. but in looking for it.. I came across
        this poetic insight....I don't think it is the same one, but the
        lyrics are fine. OOps I found it. This is the song, so stunning,
        from Until the End of the World Wim Wenders movie. This song is
        stunning and wonderful..

        Until the End of the World Soundtrack Lyrics

        Artist: Jane Siberry with k.d.lang Lyrics
        Song: Calling All Angels Lyrics

        Santa Maria, Santa Teresa, Santa Anna, Santa Susannah
        Santa Cecilia, Santa Copelia, Santa Domenica, Mary Angelica
        Frater Achad, Frater Pietro, Julianus, Petronilla
        Santa, Santos, Miroslaw, Vladimir
        and all the rest

        a man is placed upon the steps, a baby cries
        and high above the church bells start to ring
        and as the heaviness the body oh the heaviness settles in
        somewhere you can hear a mother sing

        then it's one foot then the other as you step out onto the road
        how much weight? how much weight?
        then it's how long? and how far?
        and how many times before it's too late?

        calling all angels
        calling all angels
        walk me through this one
        don't leave me alone
        calling all angels
        calling all angels
        we're cryin' and we're hurtin'
        and we're not sure why...

        and every day you gaze upon the sunset
        with such love and intensity
        it's almost...it's almost as if
        if you could only crack the code
        then you'd finally understand what this all means

        but if you could...do you think you would
        trade in all the pain and suffering?
        ah, but then you'd miss
        the beauty of the light upon this earth
        and the sweetness of the leaving

        calling all angels
        calling all angels
        walk me through this one
        don't leave me alone
        callin' all angels
        callin' all angels
        we're tryin'
        we're hopin'
        we're hurtin'
        we're lovin'
        we're cryin'
        we're callin'
        'cause we're not sure how this goes

        This was the other one by TRAIN.

        http://www.lyricsondemand.com/t/trainlyrics/callingallangelslyrics.htm

        I need a sign to let me know you're here
        All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
        I need to know that things are gonna look up
        'Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup

        When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head
        When you feel the world shake from the words that are said

        I need a sign to let me know you're here
        'Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear
        I want a reason for the way things have to be
        I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me

        And I'm calling all angels
        I'm calling all you angels

        When children have to play inside so they don't disappear
        And private eyes solve marriage lies cause we don't talk for years
        And futbol teams are kissing Queens
        and losing sight of having dreams
        In a world that what we want is only what we want until it's ours

        I'm calling all angels
        I'm calling all you angels
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2003
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, danifyou@t... wrote:

          At the Court of the Wheels within the Wheel;
          Strong and Mighty was the Solid Rock-Arthur
          Saturn-Steady the Gaze Ego Warm Sharp
          Wit the Blade Fit with the Sword - the
          Bold Sir Broad Boa-Noetic Tiger Eyed
          Special Wise seated - but not without Reason
          Thinking to the Lord of Heaven, the Transition.

          The Grail Knight Initiation, I'm talking
          Here more than Sybillian or of Riddles;
          Inri-rich Essence - it is beyond Rethoric
          And Identities, the Recognition Time
          Travelling Personnalities and Spirit;
          Likened to Ovid, in Metamorphosis -
          Ariadne tie, look at the remaining Themes;

          Bradford comments;

          I must say Danny, that one side of my soul must honor here Brother
          Ron, sometimes known as LightSearcher, I think. I know him as Brother
          Ron, the cantankerous absinthe and profound family man gem, who is a
          musician who has a wonderful host of songs on Arthur, knights and
          once having heard his artistic work, I knew another brother.

          It would be time to soak in his wonderful tales and songs of Arthur
          and the Grail now. That is not to say that I don't see some of the
          deeper edges of your thought power lifting the mystery of Sir Galahad
          into the light of a real Shimmering Historical Being... that is, if I
          had understood you.

          But somewhere hovering in Internet light around us is one fine
          brother of the Grail and that is Brother Ron. Ta Da, intro, here is
          the microphone.. ta da.. drum roll.. I guess he is shyly cowering
          back stage somewhere.