Re: Molecular Biology of Paradise

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2003
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Jan <starbirdgarden@b...> wrote:

      http://www.paradise-engineering.com/heaven.htm

      Quote from above website - "Try summoning up the most delightful
      fantasy you
      can imagine. Try and imagine, too, feeling more blissfully fulfilled
      in
      pursuing whatever you love and value than you've ever felt before.

      Unfortunately it's quite futile. We run such simulations on
      legacy
      wetware. Even the most virile imagination glimpses only a shadow of
      the
      biological nirvana awaiting our descendants. For decoding the human
      genome
      allows happiness beyond the bounds of contemporary human experience
      to be
      genetically pre-programmed. In a post-Darwinian era of paradise-
      engineering,
      life on earth will be inconceivably good.

      The Hedonistic Imperative predicts we are poised to explore a
      spectrum of outrageously beautiful states of consciousness.
      Potentially,
      states of consciousness far more sublime than today's fleeting "peak
      experiences" can become part of the texture of everyday life. The
      advent of
      utopian biotechnology permits our genetically enriched descendants to
      be
      animated by gradients of immense well-being - in contrast to our
      animalistic
      mix of pleasure and pain. In the new reproductive era of "designer
      babies",
      gradients of innate bliss can form the bedrock of invincible mental
      health.

      Bradford comments;

      Planet Hollywood is one of those little money makers that represent
      the tip of a conceptual iceberg of just how the Ahrimanic and
      Luciferic forces collude to rip humanity a new Devachan. The first
      aspect of understanding such Goetheanistic concepts such as Paradise
      and unlimited mental freedom by transplanting and programing, Total
      Recall, Dream Personalities and Travel guides into the "New Opium
      Dens" of the medically sanctioned mind, is to understand retarded
      Luciferic forces.

      Pineal and Pituitary manipulations of Pain and Pleasure and creating
      off road trails into hallucination and mental 'well being' is
      creating a wonderful 'Real Time' Planet Hollywood out of Luciferic
      contributions to an Ahrimanic agenda. In this world, the psyche and
      the moral Ego forces switch worlds. The important world of the Christ
      and moral action, is easily switched to the dream world. While the
      Logos world that Christ entered as a Human Biological being, full of
      nature mysteries, Goethean realities, powerful actual kingdoms of
      mineral, plants, animals and humans, can just as easily be relegated
      to the mundane cubicle where real life has become a bottled brand
      name for wall to wall 24/7 behavioral modification.

      The wonderful sign posts ahead, say, 'walk away from the complexity
      of Human Rights and higher moral development'. Living on Earth as an
      educational staging ground for true spiritual growth is too hard,
      give in. Sure there are worlds upon worlds within the sedated layers
      of the brain. We can name stars and galaxies after your little
      spoiled child, we can launch your body as part of the orbiting junk
      of Earth, Timothy Leary, We will build vaction spas on the moon and
      we will enter the layers of your brain, the hall of mirrors of your
      soul, and supply you with new medically sanctioned Opium. Kubla Khan
      a mighty Pleasure Dome is part of the side street that wavers on a
      small side street, near Rod Serling and the Twilight Zone, in the
      quiet neighborhood of the Devachan. But with the hallucination fully
      attached it it and supported by the failure of not seeing what Goethe
      saw. Goethe saw what Coleridge saw but Coleridge lost the inner
      navigation and landed instead on Planet Hollywood. Yet they should
      have been the same and in higher literature studies we can truly
      compare Coleridge vision and Goethe's.

      The Hidden Temple that Goethe saw in "The Green Snake and Beautiful
      Lily" was the arising hidden mystery of the Devachan Michael School
      that would enter history as WWI arose, be built, be burned, but
      before its destruction, the moral integrity of thousands would have
      built, carved into etheric Imagination and Astral vision, and filled
      the Consciousness Soul Cathedral, with humanity constructed threshold
      Michael Staging ground. This Threshold Staging ground became the
      Borderlands School prepared out of the Moral substance of human
      deeds. Goethe caught sight of this arising Potential and Coleridge
      would have but Lucifer shifted the soul image out of focus.

      Luciferic Symptology is the otherside of how the hallucination, mass
      hallucination, or agreed upon medical hallucinations can be created.
      Certainly as we look at a film like "The Matrix", we can see that
      humaity has been put to sleep but their immortal energy is as fuel
      for maintaining an Ahrimanic Angelic Agency that evolved from the
      lowly Techno and Medical ideas of people like Poindexter and the
      Danish Doctor offered by Jan.

      A Central Intelligence Agency and Pentagon grew into a beast that had
      a general mission to oppose the actual faculties of spiritual
      development that arise out of the Michael School and turn them
      towards the OO7 fascination with Ahrimanic forces. We are projecting
      a vast comotose, sleeping humanity who are dreaming, drugged and
      numbed out of our failed world, and lived in a collective fantasy
      where their Ego's were merely Ahrimanically generated Devachan
      shadows. Fragment of Obsessive compulsive behavior complexes sever
      themselves off the whole soul structure and here we can see clearly
      how Asuric forces tear fragments of higher integrated Soul and Ego
      structures, un penetrated by the I AM and shred it like a pack of
      wolves gnarling over meat. Soul Meat. Luciferic Symptomology, Opium
      Dens, Opium Wars, "Total Recall" and the dramatic basis of
      the "Minority Report" reveal the vast medical tampering with pineal
      and pituitary as well as hyper-endocrine generated moods of soul.

      These insights, current events, and Devachan Safaris were also tried
      in "The LawnMower Man". "The Minority Report" was based on a triad of
      atavistic clairvoyant drug experiments that reverted to a Cassandra
      like Prophetic stream of psychic disturbance rooted to real Devachan
      events. If you ever wanted to look for how these events play out in
      the Imaginations and thinking of men, you have only to open up your
      eyes and begin thinking and seeing with Spiritual Science as your
      data base. All of these mighty, and intense attempts to assault the
      human soul, as we have seeen with our Donnie Darko explorations, and
      all that Jan has just now advanced, hinges on tamperings, detours
      into obsessive compulsive behavior and false information about
      Prozac, Rittlin and advanced, enhanced one two punches by Luciferic
      and Ahrimanic assaults on the soul. They have their mission for
      survival and we have ours.. nice the way this works out. We use
      Luciferic and Ahrimanic forces and turn them back towards the
      redemption of the cosmos.

      Steiner's "Angels Work in the Astral Body of Man" are the small
      sentences that reveal the large, strides that have been taken, and
      that Steiner knew would be taken, in the assault on the territory of
      the human soul. This failure to explore Dr. Steiner is not something
      we can accuse Jan or most of those on this site of, but there are
      many who fail to understand what we have understood, and what windows
      have popped open, when Steiner is read with real earnestness. This
      Michael School is not a toy. Jan is following out future forming
      threads that have karmic roots in the Opium Wars and unravel out to a
      Luciferic Planet with Devachan hallucinations feeding the retarded
      Luciferic stream that failed because humanity failed.

      The Opium Wars suffocated the development of soul faculties in
      millions and the Spiritual World responded by creating the Karmic
      causes for Down Syndrome. Invasions of the Devachan world and the
      Spiritual blueprints that are the foundations for the human soul can
      be located partly on the Enterntainment continent, cut by a jagged
      Fault Line of Earthquake line of San Andreas, which is ready to be
      severed from Earth at any time. This giant, 'The Big ONe' would
      physically sever a portion of all that has been filled with Luciferic
      Fragmentation as the germ of a real Planet Hollywood. Such Earth and
      moral secrets exists in a Goethean real world study. It is part of
      Los Vegas Nevada and humanities new mystery centers of Luciferic
      forces that divide the U.S. into East and West. It is in the
      Pharmaceutical battle in Sweden and Denmark. Think dear friends, if
      we wished to have a War on Terrorism, would it not be better to kill
      out the qualities of soul disturbance by controlling the drugs that
      ease soul disquiet? Would we not be considered kind and gentle if we
      failed to present real educational answers but found out the way to
      medicate terrorism out of the soul?

      Nuclear Fission and how we teach about atoms and structure of matter
      is really a brain fart that exists in the nervous system of our
      brains.. The mystical level of the blood and actual beings, invisible
      and not made of matter, but subject as well to the Fallen Light
      Fission and infection of matter that we used to attack and suck down
      poisoned and fallen and infected beings is in our wonderful nuclear
      threats. There are so few in depth thinking humans around and so few
      can even bring up such potent ideas that Jan brought up in our Donnie
      Darko explorations, but yet, we see everyone thinking about the
      amazing pharmaceutical bonanza of the hallucinations of the human
      soul. Steiner brought the Science insights needed to see deeply into
      the superstructure of Soul, SPirit and Matter, with the core insight
      of the Christ Event. This is Goethean Reality, and part of us and our
      karma as incarnated humans in the flesh. It is part of our Real World
      filled with Logos invested visible and invisible worlds.

      Following the soul into the Devachan was part of what "What Dreams
      May Come". But what was the reality, and this reality is so stupidly
      lacking in nearly every discussion and it certainly cannot be lacking
      here. We die, we enter into the Spiritual World. We have tunnel and
      NDExperiences. We live real lives with real moral values, we meet
      people on Earth we have had karma with and are creating future karma
      with. We touch, smell, taste plants, feel the soil of a Logos world
      designed for our I AM's.. we are one channel in the great Logos world
      of many mansions and many sheep who respond to the voice of the
      Logos. We encounter the Dead, Angels and Luciferic and Angelic
      Beings. The vast Soul World of the Devachan is sketched in "What
      Dreams May Come" and we understand real lives, who suffer, who are
      hit hard by "Why does god hate me?" suffering and karmic riddles. We
      see human beings just like us trying to solve these deep issues. But
      we cannot remain stupid, regarding the higher worlds. Steiner did not
      allow us to remain stupid. Yet in most discussions so little of the
      vast issue of the human being's journey is connected.

      Medically sanctioned Opium Dens, as the sites Jan has indicated
      reveal, and her radio broadcast, the set up, like violence in our
      children and Pharmaceutical answers readily at hand to halt the
      thinking process, ready to accept the lie we have allowed the
      Ahrimanic and Luciferic forces to make of our educational systems,
      science and military, prevents the soul from coming to the
      superstructure of the human soul and biological two eye atenna of the
      occult meaning of the pineal and pituitary glands. Few have enough
      good sense to see how the Luciferic Symptomology and Ahrimanic
      Symptomology cloud, stir and corrupt all the glittering golden
      fragments of the greatness of the human soul.

      Now what you have, against all odds, are thousands and thousands who
      have made Spiritual Science available on the Net. The Science of the
      Soul, Spirit and Christ Event is sitting there, but how to connect to
      the substance, the ongoing stream of Intelligence that navigates and
      refuses to lead our children towards polluted streams, is a battle,
      like our current American Politics, that we fail to see through and
      fight for the Holy foundations of the human soul. We don't really
      want to know and hope it all goes away...but it won't, it can't, it
      will not disappear because you read the Bible, it remains hidden
      because it remains as feeding areas of our souls with deceptions we
      enjoy. Drinking, eating and medically believing in the goods, colas
      and food served at our schools or wondering if you need to believe
      the awe and majesty of a George Bush or Tony Blair, places you
      squarely in the playpin of Luciferic and Ahrimanic babysitters.

      Like Coleridge and Goethe who have very slight variations and come
      from the same stream of research, it is how we enter and become
      Initiated into our thinking and what Beings influence our most
      intimate navigation. What we shall see, what courage will be given to
      us.. what false hallucinations our double will cling to, and exactly
      how much karmic burden and sin we continue to dump back on the heart
      of the world, as in the effect of Down Syndrome from a cause of
      wasted Karmic life forces, from Opium Dens and the Opium Wars, are
      the trails that burden and lead away from the Spiritual world of the
      Logos, Christ. Rather does it lead to the Islamic Paradise of
      Luciferic, Planet Hollywood.

      It is severing the mechanical bodily world from the Soul World and
      splintering the human trinity into fragments that become food for
      whole failing retarded worlds. This mighty mission of humanity, in
      every small way is what must needs infuse us with Courage as we face
      nightmares. It is not just now, it is the future of our children who
      will also be us and our loved ones, as we reincarnate again and
      again, who will pay for losing the trail of the Logos in the
      confusion presented on Earth. There a mighty Pleasure Dome, a Planet
      Hollywood is filling itself like a helium balloon, that serves the
      intentions of Ahriman and Lucifer.

      There, on this renegade world, exiled out of the Rainbow Contract of
      Newton, Goethe and Noah, a planet made out of the severed fragments
      of soul, Ahriman and Lucifer assemble their pathchwork human Form and
      failed Logos world. Here is what was meant by the concept of
      gathering fragments of Bread and Fishes. There is a reverse to
      everything and the reverse, the inverse, of the Feeding of the Five
      Thousand, is the medicating and stealing the fragments of obsessive
      and compulsive hallucinations and broken fragments off the I AM and
      feeding poplulations of Retarded, off mission, beings hungering for
      food, starving..but only craving that humans become what the Christ
      came here for... To engender the Feeding of the fallen Beings in the
      dawning Fifth Epoch with the substance of human courage and love.

      Along with the medical, entertainment and educational attacks
      supporting Luciferic Symptomology, is the need to see not only the
      Raelians and Heaven's Gate, Los Vegas and Hollywood but also sober,
      conservative selection and sterilization thoughts that collude with
      genetics to interfere with the Incarnating Human Soul and seeking
      solutions not in the Education of Humanity, but in the medical
      numbing of higher capacities of cognition because humanity cannot
      find funding for what is Spiritually and Practically True to the
      Logos and the Christ Event. There should not be but there is a fast
      train to Outloading HUman souls and their hallucinatory contents and
      bad novels out to some hallucinatory planet called Nebiru.

      It has everything to do with Gradual winning wisdom and Grail like
      winning courage from Initiates and thinking that understand the Logos
      and the germinal seeds of higher education offered, even as Waldorf
      Education. It is observing that the Goethean World View is the one
      Preferred by Initiates, to use a selling, consumer tag line. Goethean
      Observations are the humanized core system that center the drama and
      mission of Earth back onto the creatures and Kingdoms in it.

      Bradford
    • soniaeasley2002
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2003
        Dearest Bradford,

        Your comments have pentrated my being.
        How blessed we are to know RS and the pursuit of Truth.

        Sonia

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2003
          Jan wrote;

          "I have known children from state schools overcome great problems
          too, often
          at cost. Michaelite children are everywhere, taking it all on,
          engaging as
          best they can, bravely fighting an unequal battle, and it is getting
          harder
          for them. I know some of these children, now on Prozac related drugs.
          Where are these drugs leading? They cause dysfunction of the light
          sensitive, electro magnetic sensitive pineal gland, which regulates
          very
          many activities in the brain and body via hormones and
          neurotransmitters,
          and whose physical, let alone Spiritual function is far from properly
          understood by orthodox medicos.
          As Ahriman makes human life increasingly unbearable for so many, a
          luciferic interim paradise is offered, via chemical DNA specific
          genetic
          drugs."

          Bradford comments;

          In following the potent field fight in the glade of Luciferic Forces
          we have some wonderful Knights in the field. They swing a solid
          stroke and mean thought sword. I can testify directly that these
          thoughts are being felt as particular sharp singes, [based on the
          Nasghoul ice sword vs sting of Frodo fame]. If we can depict the
          fragments and the key indications that Jan had brought up regarding
          Obsessive compulsive pockets of fragmented soul forces, from her
          shattering Donnie Darko research on this list awhile back, we can
          clearly see what part of the fragmenting of the psychological
          structure is used to tear itself out of the higher ego. Get tormented
          chunks of medically severed behavior become food for feeding Beings
          hungering for light, anykind of light, including fragments of ripped
          away soul life that humans cannot contain within the Ego forces. What
          is the value of 'Fair and Balanced'? It has a tremendous spirutal
          currency if it runs through the I AM as a discerning balancing force
          with rich Michael thinking and science clarification. That is partly
          what STeve Talbott does.

          Talbott is another quiet KNight, with his own castle, brought to my
          attention by Jo Ann and Southern Cross Review a few years back. Web
          sites and mythical castles with their own 'customs of the castle' are
          like curious myths. We approach places and we wonder what forces we
          will encounter. It is good to have a Michael Citadel for unfolding
          the Open Michael School insights. But here is a stark and bare castle
          with great wisdom and strength in it. Here support thinking comes to
          the aid of Jan's rich research.

          Steve Talbott:

          http://www.praxagora.com/stevet/netfuture/2003/Oct0703_150.html

          "You may have heard about the efforts to build a kind of computer out
          of
          DNA and various other ingredients. According to one report,

          Recently the first game-playing biomolecular device was revealed --
          an
          enzyme-powered tic-tac-toe machine, which could not be beaten ....
          In
          February of this year the smallest biological computing device was
          announced -- a microliter of salt solution containing three
          trillion
          self-contained DNA computing devices. (CNN.com, September 22,
          2003)

          So now we have "biomolecular devices" and "DNA computing devices".
          These
          phrases suggest that DNA and biomolecules can themselves reasonably be
          thought of as computational devices. But they can't. The
          computation is
          achieved at a high level of abstraction through an elaborate
          arrangement
          that we, using sophisticated techniques, impose upon the various
          materials. Only when we ignore everything about these materials
          except
          for the role we have assigned them in our carefully designed and
          controlled arrangement can we speak of a "device" -- and then the term
          refers to a logic of the artificial arrangement in its entirety, the
          logic
          of our own artifice, not to the separate materials we employ. To
          refer to
          biomolecules themselves as "devices" is a blatant misuse of language.

          Here's a close analogy. Every four years we in the U.S. manage to
          orchestrate an elaborate computational process called a "national
          election". It more or less succeeds (if we ignore the law of chad
          indeterminacy) in producing a correct tabulation of votes, thereby
          indicating who our next president will be. But the success of this
          intricately designed computational process is no ground for
          reconceiving
          the individual human being as an example of such a process. We are
          not
          voting devices. Similarly, our ability to employ DNA within a
          computational process gives us no justification for thinking of DNA
          as a
          computing device. But this is exactly what the language we saw will
          lead
          to.

          It is necessary for us, in various limited ways, to impose an
          artificial
          calculational logic upon organisms and societies. We do need to
          cooperate
          in producing clearly defined, numerically accurate election results.
          Unfortunately, our ability to do this -- and to analyze the process
          with
          great logical and mathematical sophistication -- tempts us to lose
          sight
          of the living reality beneath the calculational grid we have laid
          over it.

          To see this you need only look at American politics, where the
          statistical
          analysts now drive the process and citizens really do become, for the
          politicians, mere voting devices who, it is hoped, will respond
          automatically to well-calculated stimuli. This is why conversation --
          the
          genuine speaking of one's thoughts, feelings, questions, and
          uncertainties
          to one's fellow citizens -- is no longer a natural part of the
          process.
          Politicians do not address citizens; they try to manipulate biological
          voting devices.

          There is a lesson in this degeneration of American politics. One
          should
          never think that focusing sophisticated computational techniques upon
          new
          domains will have no effect upon what those domains become. And this
          in
          turn makes one wonder: as the era of DNA "computing devices" gets
          under
          way, will DNA-bearing organisms fare any better than voting
          citizens? For
          an answer, check the attitude toward the caged animals in your nearest
          genetic engineering laboratory.

          Perfecting the Dance, Forgetting the Dancer

          We use drugs, surgery, mechanical implants, and (experimental) genetic
          modification techniques to heal the human body. Why should we not
          use the
          same techniques to promote human excellence, quite apart from dealing
          with
          illness and injury? For example, "drugs to improve memory,
          alertness, and
          amiability could greatly relieve the need for exertion to acquire
          these
          powers, leaving time and effort for better things".

          That is one of the questions posed by Leon Kass in "Ageless Bodies,
          Happy
          Souls: Biotechnology and the Pursuit of Perfection", which appeared
          in the
          spring, 2003 issue of The New Atlantis. (For more on that
          publication,
          see "Announcements and Resources" below.) Kass, who is chairman of
          the
          President's Council on Biotechnology, argues that we cannot reject
          the new
          techniques simply because they are artificial or unnatural, since we
          accept at least some artificial interventions for healing. But he
          does
          have a deeper concern:

          Character is not only the source of our deeds, but also their
          product.
          People whose disruptive behavior is "remedied" by pacifying drugs
          rather than by their own efforts are not learning self-control; if
          anything, they are learning to think it unnecessary. People who
          take
          pills to block out from memory the painful or hateful aspects of a
          new
          experience will not learn how to deal with suffering or sorrow. A
          drug
          to induce fearlessness does not produce courage.

          Kass grants that some biotechnical interventions "may assist in the
          pursuit of excellence without cheapening its attainment", but finds
          that,
          in general "'naturalness' of means matters". The danger in drugs and
          devices is that they may violate or deform the deep structure of human
          activity:

          In most of our ordinary efforts at self-improvement, either by
          practice
          or training or study, we sense the relation between our doings and
          the
          resulting improvement, between the means used and the end sought.
          There is an experiential and intelligible connection between means
          and
          ends; we can see how confronting fearful things might eventually
          enable
          us to cope with our fears. We can see how curbing our appetites
          produces self-command. Human education ordinarily proceeds by
          speech
          or symbolic deeds, whose meanings are at least in principle
          directly
          accessible to those upon whom they work.

          By contrast, reliance upon technical means can lead us away from
          "'genuine', unmediated, and (in principle) self-transparent human
          activity". I can use a calculator to do arithmetic, but this does not
          make me a knower of arithmetic; the mathematical know-how my activity
          taps
          into is neither transparent nor my own.

          All this captures, I think, the fundamental truth that we can never
          adequately understand a human performance as a product independent of
          the
          performer. However outwardly focused the performance may be, its
          essential meaning includes the self's development through its own
          exertions. We express ourselves not only to achieve something "out
          there", but also because something "in here" drives us to it, and in
          the
          expressing we strengthen and deepen our inner powers of expression.
          As
          Kass puts it, "our genuine happiness requires that there be little
          gap, if
          any, between the dancer and the dance". And the same principle
          applies to
          our assessment of the achievements of others: we rightly value every
          human expression, from the pianist's recital to the scholar's text to
          the
          quarterback's athletic artistry, not merely as an external product,
          but as
          part of the unfolding revelation of an expressing self. Therein lies
          its
          ultimate significance. Conversely, whatever does not arise from the
          expressing self is not fundamental. There are, in the end, no
          worthwhile
          "things" in the world; there are only worthwhile doings.

          Kass discusses not only the means by which we achieve things, but
          also the
          ends we pursue. He asks whether the goal of a "happy soul", sought
          by so
          many through drugs, is a worthy one. His answer is wonderfully clear:

          There seems to be something misguided about the pursuit of utter
          psychic tranquility, or the attempt to eliminate all shame, guilt,
          and
          painful memories. Traumatic memories, shame, and guilt, are, it is
          true, psychic pains. In extreme doses, they can be crippling. Yet
          they are also helpful and fitting. They are appropriate responses
          horror, disgraceful conduct, and sin, and, as such, help teach us
          avoid them in the future. Witnessing a murder should be remembered
          as horrible; doing a beastly deed should trouble one's soul.
          Righteous
          indignation at injustice depends on being able to feel injustice's
          sting. An untroubled soul in a troubling world is a shrunken human
          being. More fundamentally, to deprive oneself of one's memory --
          including and especially its truthfulness of feeling -- is to
          deprive
          oneself of one's own life and identity.

          Kass goes on to note that our feeling states do not give us the
          essence of
          the achievements we aim at through our goals. "No music lover would
          be
          satisfied with getting from a pill the pleasure of listening to Mozart
          without ever hearing the music. Most people want both to feel good
          and to
          feel good about themselves, but only as a result of being good and
          doing
          good".

          Finally,

          There is a connection between the possibility of feeling deep
          unhappiness and the prospects for achieving a genuine happiness.
          If
          one cannot grieve, one has not loved. To be capable of
          aspiration, one
          must know and feel lack .... human fulfillment depends on our being
          creatures of need and finitude and hence of longings and
          attachment.

          The long, concluding paragraph of Kass' article (not quoted here) is
          transcendent and luminous. I can strongly recommend the entire
          essay."