question, pollution light

  • daniel bernard
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2003
      hello,
                 i have a question for you, the light we can see at night up the city, science said i it a reflection, can it be, i said may be, can it be a spiritual hierachy, of a city? some are of generation, some of nation or epoque, does this light can have a link with these hierachy, may be a luciferic reflection of collectivities or i swim in the complete error. if someone can bring some light, welcome.

      thank in advance.
      daniel.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • daniel bernard
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2003
        hello,
                   i have a question for you, the light we can see at night up the city, science said i
      • starbirdgarden
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, daniel bernard <fantomeurbain@y...> wrote:
          > hello,
          > i have a question for you, the light we can see at night up the city, science said
          i it a reflection, can it be, i said may be, can it be a spiritual hierachy, of a city? some are
          of generation, some of nation or epoque, does this light can have a link with these
          hierachy, may be a luciferic reflection of collectivities or i swim in the complete error. if
          someone can bring some light, welcome.

          > thank in advance.
          > daniel.

          Dear Daniel,
          I was hoping that someone more enlightened than myself would answer this, as it is
          an important and interesting subject, and one that has interested me for some time.
          There are various groups and societies now trying to restrict light pollution, but in a
          small way.
          Conversely, there have been attempts to put a giant reflecting mirror into orbit so that
          cities can be lit from space, and when this was first reported, there were scientists
          talking of cities that would never be dark......and the usual reasons given for such
          horrifically intrusive change, such as crime will be reduced and people will have fewer
          accidents, be less depressed etc etc. (I would find endless artificial light extremely
          depressing)
          The giant mirror is intended to shine as a star in the sky, beaming reflected sunlight
          light down to designignated areas on the earth. So far, we are told, the experiment has
          failed.

          http://edition.cnn.com/TECH/space/9902/04/space.mirror.01/

          As to the more subtle aspects, obviously beings of various kinds incarnate in the
          electro magnetically produced light of the cities. Steiner spoke of the Asuras in the 'lurid
          glare' of the big cities, which, while he was probably speaking of a spiritually perceived
          glare, must also be enhanced and more deeply incarnate now in the aura of the cities
          with their orange neon radiance.
          There are various kinds of light, neon light, lazar beams, fibre optics - all of which
          have their attendant ahrimanic elemental. Whether beings of higher demonic rank seek
          incarnation or access to human consciousness or the earth via new forms of reflected
          light, I do not know. I have long been interested in the giant telescopes designed and
          used by the Jesuits - the original site being Castle Gandalfo (!) but now being in the
          Arizona desert I believe, as there is less light pollution there and therefore a clearer view
          of the sky. There may well be other reasons for this choice of site. I have been studying
          this for a while, and find it worth another close look.
          This great telescope is created by swirling liquid glass, somewhat as fluid is swirled in
          bio dynamic or homeopathic preparations, and then halted, fired-frozen in giant kilns.
          This is extremely interesting, and much can be said on this subject. The mirrors are
          made into hexagonal forms, somewhat like the eyes of a bee, and tiny micro-robots
          crawl all over the surface, pollishing down any minute irregularity on the surface.

          http://www.science-spirit.org/articles/Articledetail.cfm?article_ID=361

          This giant eye may well be looking in as well as out. Some say that the Jesuits use the
          concentrated light from certain stars, thus telescoped, condensed, to bring about various
          occult effects upon the earth. I do not know if this is true.
          Certainly the change in the night sky is observable, and the effect upon birds and
          animals has already been observed and documented. The effect of micro wave ariels all
          over London is definitely affecting consciousness.
          People have said to me that their perception of time has changed recently, as well as
          their awareness of inner space. Time presses, and they feel boxed in. The outer glow of
          sub etheric light may be a reflection of an inner change. just a few thoughts off the top
          of my head, hoping that more knowledgeable people will amplify them
          Jan