Re: [anthroposophy] Molecular Biology of Paradise

  • Hogie McM
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2003
      Re: [anthroposophy] Molecular Biology of Paradise
      Jan:
      Yes, yes, yes.
      Thanks,
      Hogie

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2003
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Jan <starbirdgarden@b...> wrote:

[...]

          Bradford comments;

          Planet Hollywood is one of those little money makers that represent
          the tip of a conceptual iceberg of just how the Ahrimanic and
          Luciferic forces collude to rip humanity a new Devachan. The first
          aspect of understanding such Goetheanistic concepts such as Paradise
          and unlimited mental freedom by transplanting and programing, Total
          Recall, Dream Personalities and Travel guides into the "New Opium
          Dens" of the medically sanctioned mind, is to understand retarded
          Luciferic forces.

          Pineal and Pituitary manipulations of Pain and Pleasure and creating
          off road trails into hallucination and mental 'well being' is
          creating a wonderful 'Real Time' Planet Hollywood out of Luciferic
          contributions to an Ahrimanic agenda. In this world, the psyche and
          the moral Ego forces switch worlds. The important world of the Christ
          and moral action, is easily switched to the dream world. While the
          Logos world that Christ entered as a Human Biological being, full of
          nature mysteries, Goethean realities, powerful actual kingdoms of
          mineral, plants, animals and humans, can just as easily be relegated
          to the mundane cubicle where real life has become a bottled brand
          name for wall to wall 24/7 behavioral modification.

          The wonderful sign posts ahead, say, 'walk away from the complexity
          of Human Rights and higher moral development'. Living on Earth as an
          educational staging ground for true spiritual growth is too hard,
          give in. Sure there are worlds upon worlds within the sedated layers
          of the brain. We can name stars and galaxies after your little
          spoiled child, we can launch your body as part of the orbiting junk
          of Earth, Timothy Leary, We will build vaction spas on the moon and
          we will enter the layers of your brain, the hall of mirrors of your
          soul, and supply you with new medically sanctioned Opium. Kubla Khan
          a mighty Pleasure Dome is part of the side street that wavers on a
          small side street, near Rod Serling and the Twilight Zone, in the
          quiet neighborhood of the Devachan. But with the hallucination fully
          attached it it and supported by the failure of not seeing what Goethe
          saw. Goethe saw what Coleridge saw but Coleridge lost the inner
          navigation and landed instead on Planet Hollywood. Yet they should
          have been the same and in higher literature studies we can truly
          compare Coleridge vision and Goethe's.

          The Hidden Temple that Goethe saw in "The Green Snake and Beautiful
          Lily" was the arising hidden mystery of the Devachan Michael School
          that would enter history as WWI arose, be built, be burned, but
          before its destruction, the moral integrity of thousands would have
          built, carved into etheric Imagination and Astral vision, and filled
          the Consciousness Soul Cathedral, with humanity constructed threshold
          Michael Staging ground. This Threshold Staging ground became the
          Borderlands School prepared out of the Moral substance of human
          deeds. Goethe caught sight of this arising Potential and Coleridge
          would have but Lucifer shifted the soul image out of focus.

          Luciferic Symptology is the otherside of how the hallucination, mass
          hallucination, or agreed upon medical hallucinations can be created.
          Certainly as we look at a film like "The Matrix", we can see that
          humaity has been put to sleep but their immortal energy is as fuel
          for maintaining an Ahrimanic Angelic Agency that evolved from the
          lowly Techno and Medical ideas of people like Poindexter and the
          Danish Doctor offered by Jan.

          A Central Intelligence Agency and Pentagon grew into a beast that had
          a general mission to oppose the actual faculties of spiritual
          development that arise out of the Michael School and turn them
          towards the OO7 fascination with Ahrimanic forces. We are projecting
          a vast comotose, sleeping humanity who are dreaming, drugged and
          numbed out of our failed world, and lived in a collective fantasy
          where their Ego's were merely Ahrimanically generated Devachan
          shadows. Fragment of Obsessive compulsive behavior complexes sever
          themselves off the whole soul structure and here we can see clearly
          how Asuric forces tear fragments of higher integrated Soul and Ego
          structures, un penetrated by the I AM and shred it like a pack of
          wolves gnarling over meat. Soul Meat. Luciferic Symptomology, Opium
          Dens, Opium Wars, "Total Recall" and the dramatic basis of
          the "Minority Report" reveal the vast medical tampering with pineal
          and pituitary as well as hyper-endocrine generated moods of soul.

          These insights, current events, and Devachan Safaris were also tried
          in "The LawnMower Man". "The Minority Report" was based on a triad of
          atavistic clairvoyant drug experiments that reverted to a Cassandra
          like Prophetic stream of psychic disturbance rooted to real Devachan
          events. If you ever wanted to look for how these events play out in
          the Imaginations and thinking of men, you have only to open up your
          eyes and begin thinking and seeing with Spiritual Science as your
          data base. All of these mighty, and intense attempts to assault the
          human soul, as we have seeen with our Donnie Darko explorations, and
          all that Jan has just now advanced, hinges on tamperings, detours
          into obsessive compulsive behavior and false information about
          Prozac, Rittlin and advanced, enhanced one two punches by Luciferic
          and Ahrimanic assaults on the soul. They have their mission for
          survival and we have ours.. nice the way this works out. We use
          Luciferic and Ahrimanic forces and turn them back towards the
          redemption of the cosmos.

          Steiner's "Angels Work in the Astral Body of Man" are the small
          sentences that reveal the large, strides that have been taken, and
          that Steiner knew would be taken, in the assault on the territory of
          the human soul. This failure to explore Dr. Steiner is not something
          we can accuse Jan or most of those on this site of, but there are
          many who fail to understand what we have understood, and what windows
          have popped open, when Steiner is read with real earnestness. This
          Michael School is not a toy. Jan is following out future forming
          threads that have karmic roots in the Opium Wars and unravel out to a
          Luciferic Planet with Devachan hallucinations feeding the retarded
          Luciferic stream that failed because humanity failed.

          The Opium Wars suffocated the development of soul faculties in
          millions and the Spiritual World responded by creating the Karmic
          causes for Down Syndrome. Invasions of the Devachan world and the
          Spiritual blueprints that are the foundations for the human soul can
          be located partly on the Enterntainment continent, cut by a jagged
          Fault Line of Earthquake line of San Andreas, which is ready to be
          severed from Earth at any time. This giant, 'The Big ONe' would
          physically sever a portion of all that has been filled with Luciferic
          Fragmentation as the germ of a real Planet Hollywood. Such Earth and
          moral secrets exists in a Goethean real world study. It is part of
          Los Vegas Nevada and humanities new mystery centers of Luciferic
          forces that divide the U.S. into East and West. It is in the
          Pharmaceutical battle in Sweden and Denmark. Think dear friends, if
          we wished to have a War on Terrorism, would it not be better to kill
          out the qualities of soul disturbance by controlling the drugs that
          ease soul disquiet? Would we not be considered kind and gentle if we
          failed to present real educational answers but found out the way to
          medicate terrorism out of the soul?

          Nuclear Fission and how we teach about atoms and structure of matter
          is really a brain fart that exists in the nervous system of our
          brains.. The mystical level of the blood and actual beings, invisible
          and not made of matter, but subject as well to the Fallen Light
          Fission and infection of matter that we used to attack and suck down
          poisoned and fallen and infected beings is in our wonderful nuclear
          threats. There are so few in depth thinking humans around and so few
          can even bring up such potent ideas that Jan brought up in our Donnie
          Darko explorations, but yet, we see everyone thinking about the
          amazing pharmaceutical bonanza of the hallucinations of the human
          soul. Steiner brought the Science insights needed to see deeply into
          the superstructure of Soul, SPirit and Matter, with the core insight
          of the Christ Event. This is Goethean Reality, and part of us and our
          karma as incarnated humans in the flesh. It is part of our Real World
          filled with Logos invested visible and invisible worlds.

          Following the soul into the Devachan was part of what "What Dreams
          May Come". But what was the reality, and this reality is so stupidly
          lacking in nearly every discussion and it certainly cannot be lacking
          here. We die, we enter into the Spiritual World. We have tunnel and
          NDExperiences. We live real lives with real moral values, we meet
          people on Earth we have had karma with and are creating future karma
          with. We touch, smell, taste plants, feel the soil of a Logos world
          designed for our I AM's.. we are one channel in the great Logos world
          of many mansions and many sheep who respond to the voice of the
          Logos. We encounter the Dead, Angels and Luciferic and Angelic
          Beings. The vast Soul World of the Devachan is sketched in "What
          Dreams May Come" and we understand real lives, who suffer, who are
          hit hard by "Why does god hate me?" suffering and karmic riddles. We
          see human beings just like us trying to solve these deep issues. But
          we cannot remain stupid, regarding the higher worlds. Steiner did not
          allow us to remain stupid. Yet in most discussions so little of the
          vast issue of the human being's journey is connected.

          Medically sanctioned Opium Dens, as the sites Jan has indicated
          reveal, and her radio broadcast, the set up, like violence in our
          children and Pharmaceutical answers readily at hand to halt the
          thinking process, ready to accept the lie we have allowed the
          Ahrimanic and Luciferic forces to make of our educational systems,
          science and military, prevents the soul from coming to the
          superstructure of the human soul and biological two eye atenna of the
          occult meaning of the pineal and pituitary glands. Few have enough
          good sense to see how the Luciferic Symptomology and Ahrimanic
          Symptomology cloud, stir and corrupt all the glittering golden
          fragments of the greatness of the human soul.

          Now what you have, against all odds, are thousands and thousands who
          have made Spiritual Science available on the Net. The Science of the
          Soul, Spirit and Christ Event is sitting there, but how to connect to
          the substance, the ongoing stream of Intelligence that navigates and
          refuses to lead our children towards polluted streams, is a battle,
          like our current American Politics, that we fail to see through and
          fight for the Holy foundations of the human soul. We don't really
          want to know and hope it all goes away...but it won't, it can't, it
          will not disappear because you read the Bible, it remains hidden
          because it remains as feeding areas of our souls with deceptions we
          enjoy. Drinking, eating and medically believing in the goods, colas
          and food served at our schools or wondering if you need to believe
          the awe and majesty of a George Bush or Tony Blair, places you
          squarely in the playpin of Luciferic and Ahrimanic babysitters.

          Like Coleridge and Goethe who have very slight variations and come
          from the same stream of research, it is how we enter and become
          Initiated into our thinking and what Beings influence our most
          intimate navigation. What we shall see, what courage will be given to
          us.. what false hallucinations our double will cling to, and exactly
          how much karmic burden and sin we continue to dump back on the heart
          of the world, as in the effect of Down Syndrome from a cause of
          wasted Karmic life forces, from Opium Dens and the Opium Wars, are
          the trails that burden and lead away from the Spiritual world of the
          Logos, Christ. Rather does it lead to the Islamic Paradise of
          Luciferic, Planet Hollywood.

          It is severing the mechanical bodily world from the Soul World and
          splintering the human trinity into fragments that become food for
          whole failing retarded worlds. This mighty mission of humanity, in
          every small way is what must needs infuse us with Courage as we face
          nightmares. It is not just now, it is the future of our children who
          will also be us and our loved ones, as we reincarnate again and
          again, who will pay for losing the trail of the Logos in the
          confusion presented on Earth. There a mighty Pleasure Dome, a Planet
          Hollywood is filling itself like a helium balloon, that serves the
          intentions of Ahriman and Lucifer.

          There, on this renegade world, exiled out of the Rainbow Contract of
          Newton, Goethe and Noah, a planet made out of the severed fragments
          of soul, Ahriman and Lucifer assemble their pathchwork human Form and
          failed Logos world. Here is what was meant by the concept of
          gathering fragments of Bread and Fishes. There is a reverse to
          everything and the reverse, the inverse, of the Feeding of the Five
          Thousand, is the medicating and stealing the fragments of obsessive
          and compulsive hallucinations and broken fragments off the I AM and
          feeding poplulations of Retarded, off mission, beings hungering for
          food, starving..but only craving that humans become what the Christ
          came here for... To engender the Feeding of the fallen Beings in the
          dawning Fifth Epoch with the substance of human courage and love.

          Along with the medical, entertainment and educational attacks
          supporting Luciferic Symptomology, is the need to see not only the
          Raelians and Heaven's Gate, Los Vegas and Hollywood but also sober,
          conservative selection and sterilization thoughts that collude with
          genetics to interfere with the Incarnating Human Soul and seeking
          solutions not in the Education of Humanity, but in the medical
          numbing of higher capacities of cognition because humanity cannot
          find funding for what is Spiritually and Practically True to the
          Logos and the Christ Event. There should not be but there is a fast
          train to Outloading HUman souls and their hallucinatory contents and
          bad novels out to some hallucinatory planet called Nebiru.

          It has everything to do with Gradual winning wisdom and Grail like
          winning courage from Initiates and thinking that understand the Logos
          and the germinal seeds of higher education offered, even as Waldorf
          Education. It is observing that the Goethean World View is the one
          Preferred by Initiates, to use a selling, consumer tag line. Goethean
          Observations are the humanized core system that center the drama and
          mission of Earth back onto the creatures and Kingdoms in it.

          Bradford
        • soniaeasley2002
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 5, 2003
            Dearest Bradford,

            Your comments have pentrated my being.
            How blessed we are to know RS and the pursuit of Truth.

            Sonia

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 9, 2003
              Jan wrote;

[...]

              In following the potent field fight in the glade of Luciferic Forces
              we have some wonderful Knights in the field. They swing a solid
              stroke and mean thought sword. I can testify directly that these
              thoughts are being felt as particular sharp singes, [based on the
              Nasghoul ice sword vs sting of Frodo fame]. If we can depict the
              fragments and the key indications that Jan had brought up regarding
              Obsessive compulsive pockets of fragmented soul forces, from her
              shattering Donnie Darko research on this list awhile back, we can
              clearly see what part of the fragmenting of the psychological
              structure is used to tear itself out of the higher ego. Get tormented
              chunks of medically severed behavior become food for feeding Beings
              hungering for light, anykind of light, including fragments of ripped
              away soul life that humans cannot contain within the Ego forces. What
              is the value of 'Fair and Balanced'? It has a tremendous spirutal
              currency if it runs through the I AM as a discerning balancing force
              with rich Michael thinking and science clarification. That is partly
              what STeve Talbott does.

              Talbott is another quiet KNight, with his own castle, brought to my
              attention by Jo Ann and Southern Cross Review a few years back. Web
              sites and mythical castles with their own 'customs of the castle' are
              like curious myths. We approach places and we wonder what forces we
              will encounter. It is good to have a Michael Citadel for unfolding
              the Open Michael School insights. But here is a stark and bare castle
              with great wisdom and strength in it. Here support thinking comes to
              the aid of Jan's rich research.

              Steve Talbott:

              http://www.praxagora.com/stevet/netfuture/2003/Oct0703_150.html

              "You may have heard about the efforts to build a kind of computer out
              of
              DNA and various other ingredients. According to one report,

              Recently the first game-playing biomolecular device was revealed --
              an
              enzyme-powered tic-tac-toe machine, which could not be beaten ....
              In
              February of this year the smallest biological computing device was
              announced -- a microliter of salt solution containing three
              trillion
              self-contained DNA computing devices. (CNN.com, September 22,
              2003)

              So now we have "biomolecular devices" and "DNA computing devices".
              These
              phrases suggest that DNA and biomolecules can themselves reasonably be
              thought of as computational devices. But they can't. The
              computation is
              achieved at a high level of abstraction through an elaborate
              arrangement
              that we, using sophisticated techniques, impose upon the various
              materials. Only when we ignore everything about these materials
              except
              for the role we have assigned them in our carefully designed and
              controlled arrangement can we speak of a "device" -- and then the term
              refers to a logic of the artificial arrangement in its entirety, the
              logic
              of our own artifice, not to the separate materials we employ. To
              refer to
              biomolecules themselves as "devices" is a blatant misuse of language.

              Here's a close analogy. Every four years we in the U.S. manage to
              orchestrate an elaborate computational process called a "national
              election". It more or less succeeds (if we ignore the law of chad
              indeterminacy) in producing a correct tabulation of votes, thereby
              indicating who our next president will be. But the success of this
              intricately designed computational process is no ground for
              reconceiving
              the individual human being as an example of such a process. We are
              not
              voting devices. Similarly, our ability to employ DNA within a
              computational process gives us no justification for thinking of DNA
              as a
              computing device. But this is exactly what the language we saw will
              lead
              to.

              It is necessary for us, in various limited ways, to impose an
              artificial
              calculational logic upon organisms and societies. We do need to
              cooperate
              in producing clearly defined, numerically accurate election results.
              Unfortunately, our ability to do this -- and to analyze the process
              with
              great logical and mathematical sophistication -- tempts us to lose
              sight
              of the living reality beneath the calculational grid we have laid
              over it.

              To see this you need only look at American politics, where the
              statistical
              analysts now drive the process and citizens really do become, for the
              politicians, mere voting devices who, it is hoped, will respond
              automatically to well-calculated stimuli. This is why conversation --
              the
              genuine speaking of one's thoughts, feelings, questions, and
              uncertainties
              to one's fellow citizens -- is no longer a natural part of the
              process.
              Politicians do not address citizens; they try to manipulate biological
              voting devices.

              There is a lesson in this degeneration of American politics. One
              should
              never think that focusing sophisticated computational techniques upon
              new
              domains will have no effect upon what those domains become. And this
              in
              turn makes one wonder: as the era of DNA "computing devices" gets
              under
              way, will DNA-bearing organisms fare any better than voting
              citizens? For
              an answer, check the attitude toward the caged animals in your nearest
              genetic engineering laboratory.

              Perfecting the Dance, Forgetting the Dancer

              We use drugs, surgery, mechanical implants, and (experimental) genetic
              modification techniques to heal the human body. Why should we not
              use the
              same techniques to promote human excellence, quite apart from dealing
              with
              illness and injury? For example, "drugs to improve memory,
              alertness, and
              amiability could greatly relieve the need for exertion to acquire
              these
              powers, leaving time and effort for better things".

              That is one of the questions posed by Leon Kass in "Ageless Bodies,
              Happy
              Souls: Biotechnology and the Pursuit of Perfection", which appeared
              in the
              spring, 2003 issue of The New Atlantis. (For more on that
              publication,
              see "Announcements and Resources" below.) Kass, who is chairman of
              the
              President's Council on Biotechnology, argues that we cannot reject
              the new
              techniques simply because they are artificial or unnatural, since we
              accept at least some artificial interventions for healing. But he
              does
              have a deeper concern:

              Character is not only the source of our deeds, but also their
              product.
              People whose disruptive behavior is "remedied" by pacifying drugs
              rather than by their own efforts are not learning self-control; if
              anything, they are learning to think it unnecessary. People who
              take
              pills to block out from memory the painful or hateful aspects of a
              new
              experience will not learn how to deal with suffering or sorrow. A
              drug
              to induce fearlessness does not produce courage.

              Kass grants that some biotechnical interventions "may assist in the
              pursuit of excellence without cheapening its attainment", but finds
              that,
              in general "'naturalness' of means matters". The danger in drugs and
              devices is that they may violate or deform the deep structure of human
              activity:

              In most of our ordinary efforts at self-improvement, either by
              practice
              or training or study, we sense the relation between our doings and
              the
              resulting improvement, between the means used and the end sought.
              There is an experiential and intelligible connection between means
              and
              ends; we can see how confronting fearful things might eventually
              enable
              us to cope with our fears. We can see how curbing our appetites
              produces self-command. Human education ordinarily proceeds by
              speech
              or symbolic deeds, whose meanings are at least in principle
              directly
              accessible to those upon whom they work.

              By contrast, reliance upon technical means can lead us away from
              "'genuine', unmediated, and (in principle) self-transparent human
              activity". I can use a calculator to do arithmetic, but this does not
              make me a knower of arithmetic; the mathematical know-how my activity
              taps
              into is neither transparent nor my own.

              All this captures, I think, the fundamental truth that we can never
              adequately understand a human performance as a product independent of
              the
              performer. However outwardly focused the performance may be, its
              essential meaning includes the self's development through its own
              exertions. We express ourselves not only to achieve something "out
              there", but also because something "in here" drives us to it, and in
              the
              expressing we strengthen and deepen our inner powers of expression.
              As
              Kass puts it, "our genuine happiness requires that there be little
              gap, if
              any, between the dancer and the dance". And the same principle
              applies to
              our assessment of the achievements of others: we rightly value every
              human expression, from the pianist's recital to the scholar's text to
              the
              quarterback's athletic artistry, not merely as an external product,
              but as
              part of the unfolding revelation of an expressing self. Therein lies
              its
              ultimate significance. Conversely, whatever does not arise from the
              expressing self is not fundamental. There are, in the end, no
              worthwhile
              "things" in the world; there are only worthwhile doings.

              Kass discusses not only the means by which we achieve things, but
              also the
              ends we pursue. He asks whether the goal of a "happy soul", sought
              by so
              many through drugs, is a worthy one. His answer is wonderfully clear:

              There seems to be something misguided about the pursuit of utter
              psychic tranquility, or the attempt to eliminate all shame, guilt,
              and
              painful memories. Traumatic memories, shame, and guilt, are, it is
              true, psychic pains. In extreme doses, they can be crippling. Yet
              they are also helpful and fitting. They are appropriate responses
              horror, disgraceful conduct, and sin, and, as such, help teach us
              avoid them in the future. Witnessing a murder should be remembered
              as horrible; doing a beastly deed should trouble one's soul.
              Righteous
              indignation at injustice depends on being able to feel injustice's
              sting. An untroubled soul in a troubling world is a shrunken human
              being. More fundamentally, to deprive oneself of one's memory --
              including and especially its truthfulness of feeling -- is to
              deprive
              oneself of one's own life and identity.

              Kass goes on to note that our feeling states do not give us the
              essence of
              the achievements we aim at through our goals. "No music lover would
              be
              satisfied with getting from a pill the pleasure of listening to Mozart
              without ever hearing the music. Most people want both to feel good
              and to
              feel good about themselves, but only as a result of being good and
              doing
              good".

              Finally,

              There is a connection between the possibility of feeling deep
              unhappiness and the prospects for achieving a genuine happiness.
              If
              one cannot grieve, one has not loved. To be capable of
              aspiration, one
              must know and feel lack .... human fulfillment depends on our being
              creatures of need and finitude and hence of longings and
              attachment.

              The long, concluding paragraph of Kass' article (not quoted here) is
              transcendent and luminous. I can strongly recommend the entire
              essay."