Re: [anthroposophy] Children Under Attack

  • Bobby Matherne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      >Jan wrote:

      > I could not help thinking of lecture thirteen of Steiner's lecture
      > cycle entitled 'The Book of Revelation and the Work of the Priest' in which

      Dear Jan,

      See my review of this book at: http://www.doyletics.com/arj/tborrvw.htm

      > Michaelmas Child
      >
      > With falling stars from the far Perseids
      > You came to Earth,
      > May you fight doughtily where Michael bids,
      > Warrior from birth.
      >
      > Out of his starry forges may you bring
      > Heart of true lion.
      > In your will's weilding may there glow and ring
      > His heavenly iron.
      >
      > In your strong thinking stream his clarity.
      > All this life's span,
      > In thinking, feeling, striving, may you be
      > Stern Michael's Man.
      >
      > Isabel Wyatt
      >
      > A child does not have to be born at Michaelmas to be Michael's Child, and so
      > I pray that the light of Michael be upon his children today.
      > Jan

      Thanks for the poem, it has a special meaning to me as my father was born
      on Michaelmas 86 years ago. In the asterisk below I hope you can imagine
      the light glinting from Mi-cha-el's sword,

      in freedom and l*ght,

      Bobby

      --
      "An Outline of Occult Science, Ch 1,2,3" by Rudolf Steiner