Children Under Attack

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      Danny's quote from Romance of Two Worlds was much with me this week, with
      its wonderful description of the life and glory of the denizens of the Air,
      and the sense of freedom and inner light it brought. I thought of Marie
      Corelli and her constant preoccupation with the trend towards soulless and
      atomistic education of children - and that was around 1900.
      Here is the frontpiece of her book 'The Mighty Atom'

      "To the self styled 'Progressivists' who by precept and example assist the
      infamous cause of education without religion. And who, by promoting the
      idea, borrowed from French athiesm, of denying to the children in
      board-schools and elsewhere,THE KNOWLEDGE AND LOVE OF GOD, as the true
      foundation of noble living, and are guilty of a worse crime than MURDER."
      end quote

      Today the relentless attack on the spiritual being of children was
      increased to an appalling new level with the publication of a booklet on sex
      education to be used in schools, directed at nine to eleven year olds.
      The booklet shows, in pictures, among other things, how to masturbate,
      which must make any teacher addressing a class of nine year olds of both
      sexes, feel like a pedophile.
      My eldest son is thirty two and so I have dealt with a lot of children
      and young people over the years, and am aware that they are not all innocent
      little angels all of the time. I maintain, however, that they are a lot
      more innocent, in the true sense of the word, than popular 'culture' would
      have us believe. An experienced parent or teacher can, as it were, take the
      pulse of a child's disposition, feel the mood of soul.
      Yesterday, as I worked on a picture, I listened to a radio interview
      with one of the promoters of this booklet with an increasing sense of
      horror. She was a youngish woman representing the Family Planning
      Association and it was not only the repeated use of sentences beginning with
      'research shows' 'research tells us' 'sixty per cent of parents want this
      booklet' and on and on, what was so eerie was the flat, monotone of a
      deadened voice repeating it's brainwashed mantra like message.
      I could not help thinking of lecture thirteen of Steiner's lecture
      cycle entitled 'The Book of Revelation and the Work of the Priest' in which
      he speaks, with his usual compassion and lack of criticism of 'egoless
      beings' who are not necessarily evil, but who can be inhabited by other
      entities. ( I do not add a quote as it is one of those lectures which need
      to be read in its entirety and pondered deeply, and I do not have time to
      copy it all. The Book, I would say, is essential reading for our times - "He
      has made us kings and priests" at least, that is the goal! and duties go
      with that)
      While these egoless beings are endowed with soul and must be treated with
      love and compassion, any manipulating demonic entities must also be
      recognized for what they are, and set in context, in the light of clear
      consciousness, which Steiner tells us inhibits their activities.
      The woman from FPA refused to give the sources of their funding,
      (extremely telling) or any details of the 'research' she quoted so
      constantly. Sixty percent of whom? And how many were asked? It is even
      just possible that sixty per cent of the committed supporters attending the
      present Labour party conference would say that Tony B-liar is an honest man!
      We are all familiar with the line 'Lies, damned lies and statistics' and we
      can see how utterly Ahrimanic such accounting is, reducing human beings to a
      flattened, invisible average which has no real existence. Who is the .5 of
      the average family with 1.5 children?
      I thought of my nine year old Fairy God Daughter, Raffi, (Raphaella)
      thankfully not in state schooling. Fairy, because when I promised to be
      Godmother and to care for her in the event of anything befalling her
      parents, her mother and I were standing on a bridge over swiftly flowing
      water in an ancient forest and the wild horses, dryads, gnomes and nixies
      stood witness to the vow. Like other nine year old girls I know, Raffi's
      great love and major preoccupation is animals, chiefly horses, as she loves
      to ride, and above all her Schnauser, Bagel.
      The animal nature is safely and lovingly explored in an external
      context.
      When Raffi visits me in London, her first act is to take the bag of
      nuts and secrete them around the garden for squirrels and mice to find,
      always watched - as she is well aware - by bright eyes from tree and bush.
      Then the pond is carefully cleared of weed with a twig, so the frogs are
      happy, and leaf boats set floating for the fairies to ride. Bird feeders
      filled, water changed and careful note made of what is flowering and where,
      to tell me when she comes in.
      Then we do all manner of other things together, all accompanied by
      talking about everything that interests her. Just as adults and children
      interact normally everywhere! And how we keep up with what is going on in
      their lives. Nothing new. Nothing unusual.
      FPA is not just what it would have us believe, any more than is Planned
      Parenting the benevolent organization it purports to be. There are agendas
      behind these organizations, and Planned Parenting covers many activities in
      the so called 'third world'.
      My heart aches for the children who are forced into early adolescence.
      Tweeny magazines already promote every kind of sexual awareness at very
      little girls who totter around on high heels in skin tight crop tops and
      mini skirts with tatoos and make up.
      Very dark, Asuric entities seek entrance through such peverted
      sexualising of innocent children. Let me today bring a 'compensating deed'
      in the shape of a poem by Isabel Wyatt, who wrote such wonderful stories for
      children, at this special season of the year.

      Michaelmas Child

      With falling stars from the far Perseids
      You came to Earth,
      May you fight doughtily where Michael bids,
      Warrior from birth.

      Out of his starry forges may you bring
      Heart of true lion.
      In your will's weilding may there glow and ring
      His heavenly iron.

      In your strong thinking stream his clarity.
      All this life's span,
      In thinking, feeling, striving, may you be
      Stern Michael's Man.

      Isabel Wyatt

      A child does not have to be born at Michaelmas to be Michael's Child, and so
      I pray that the light of Michael be upon his children today.
      Jan
    • Bobby Matherne
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        >Jan wrote:

        > I could not help thinking of lecture thirteen of Steiner's lecture
        > cycle entitled 'The Book of Revelation and the Work of the Priest' in which

        Dear Jan,

        See my review of this book at: http://www.doyletics.com/arj/tborrvw.htm

        > Michaelmas Child
        >
        > With falling stars from the far Perseids
        > You came to Earth,
        > May you fight doughtily where Michael bids,
        > Warrior from birth.
        >
        > Out of his starry forges may you bring
        > Heart of true lion.
        > In your will's weilding may there glow and ring
        > His heavenly iron.
        >
        > In your strong thinking stream his clarity.
        > All this life's span,
        > In thinking, feeling, striving, may you be
        > Stern Michael's Man.
        >
        > Isabel Wyatt
        >
        > A child does not have to be born at Michaelmas to be Michael's Child, and so
        > I pray that the light of Michael be upon his children today.
        > Jan

        Thanks for the poem, it has a special meaning to me as my father was born
        on Michaelmas 86 years ago. In the asterisk below I hope you can imagine
        the light glinting from Mi-cha-el's sword,

        in freedom and l*ght,

        Bobby

        --
        "An Outline of Occult Science, Ch 1,2,3" by Rudolf Steiner