Re: [anthroposophy] The Wonder of Dogness

  • Bobby Matherne
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
      Jan wrote:

      > From Jan – Dear Bobby, Sorry it is hard to read. It is not written that way, it’s just that I am always losing posts into thin air (or cyber space where the lost posts go) when I post direct, so tend to write in word and then cut and paste. Also I am using an I Mac – don’t know if it makes a difference. I’m not very good with computers! Thanks for the poem – great stuff. And a great pic of a dog! Jan

      Glad you liked the Oreos!

      I understand your fear of losing a long email in the process of writing it.
      Mine emailer allows be to do a Send Later, which freezes a copy of the
      email I'm writing. Or a Save Draft or Save Template. If you have any of
      those capabilities they can be a big help.

      But I sometimes compose long ones in Word Perfect to have an easy and
      comprehensive speller checker, etc, at my finger tips. When I do use a word
      processor first, I always make absolutely sure that I never hit an ENTER
      key to end an line! That will cause the kind of glitch your post created.
      [I copied your email I received into WP and removed all the ENTERs [called
      Hard Rights or HRTs] except for paragraphs, then copied it back into new
      message window and sent it.

      When using a Word processor to create an email, ONLY hit ENTER when you
      complete a paragraph and want to start another. Let everyone's email
      program decide what is a end of line -- they'll do it anyway and this will
      avoid the zig-zag lines that are so hard to read. You won't see it unless
      you send it to yourself first. My Send Later allows me to see it the way
      you'll see and fix the glitches so you won't see them.

      Try that next time and see how it works for you.

      Our big Schnauzer is a male named Steiner and our new puppy Schnauzer is
      named Ita. We're hoping for offspring down the road,

      all the best,

      Bobby

      --
      ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ ><(((°> <°)))>< ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
      "An Outline of Occult Science, Ch 1,2,3" by Rudolf Steiner
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2003
        Bradford comments;

        To be concerned about 'warmth ethers' and how warmth, joy and
        compassion is bottled into a furry reflection of type of warmth
        ethers, is something we should be concerned about. How do you develop
        clarivoyant faculties? You begin to understand how the various types
        of dogs interface with various soul capacities in humans. The human
        warmth ethers, attempt to find reflections in their dogs. The Dogs
        semi, and most times reflect the type of warmth ethers that are tuned
        to the owner.

        This 'warmth ether' is part of the distributed temperaments of fire,
        air, water and earth that arise out of the cosmos and are distributed
        with unique 'musical' and tone qualities that make matter, scent and
        sense along with etheric and warmth ether affinity. For students of
        Spiritual Science, please unlock the complex blockage you have in
        regarding Concepts of Spiritual Science hard to understand. It is
        simply looking at the dog...and understanding that Salamander fire
        spirits of warmth ethers, cultivated between owner and dog, become
        tuned to the human who owns the dog. The elemental community has
        found a window of bonding that supports the cosmos. Observing this in
        the instant, fiery, nerve sense, ariel as in Shakespeare's ariel,
        thought tinged connections that the Border Collie is receptive to;
        The Lab or heart warmth ether, the feeling life ethers, that various
        dogs have affinity to, and the Pole of negative, fighter model, will,
        and aggressive, Choleric dog forces that arise not in phlegmatic
        relations to the will, but in fighter and aggressive relations to
        human will. There is a complete Imagination Tree of rainbowed, multi-
        refined colors and spectrums that range and are shed from the human
        into nature. This wide spectrum of colors, are living chunks of Dog
        Breed. You can find and relate and begin to understand the area of
        warmth ethers, in the basic astral field of observation, by
        undetrstanding the various capacity of dogs.

        There are tight, highly strong, never sense dogs, who yip, snap and
        act like a little know it all brain in a bottle of fur. They use
        antipathy as a nerve sense ether force, just as thinking uses
        antipathy for freedom to approach concepts and other I AM's. This
        antipathy is antidoted but as Jan has indicated, people smell
        differences of Political and Spiritual Ideology.. Smell is the
        profound Scorpio capacity that runs deep into the organism, but
        attaches itself to the upper sphere of nerve sense organism in humans.

        So if we observe the new etheric forcs of compassion, and wish to see
        the water shed of how this Sentient and astral force is brought into
        relation to warmth ethers and astral systems. We observe the amazing
        variety of breeds in the dog community. Anyone who wishes to mount
        out further to Horses... or check out the highly intense vibrations
        of the humming bird, begin to understand the clairvoyant field
        observations that reveal exactly what has been discussed with Karl
        Konig and others, Poppelbaum and great Michael School researchers,
        that nature forces and beings are throw offs of human spiritual
        forces in order to isolate the micro tuned, human being we see before
        us.

        Shakespeare raised this isolated Air/Warmth Ether Being into an
        elemental servant. It is an Initiation text of reality to say that in
        Shakespeare's Tempest, he had emancipated a portion of his Astral
        body, in a Spirit Self level Initiation. It is clear through various
        researchers that the entire body of Shakespeare's Plays are overseen
        by a highly humanized, Christian Rosenkreuz elemental Being that was
        freed through a Shakespeare Initiation. This Ariel elemental being
        acts as the archangel/angel force of a human capacity that achieved a
        tiny emancipation of the elemental beings which are bound up to the
        karma of the human being. We are all given a whole host of elemental
        beings and our actual job is to free them up so that they can serve
        higher tasks.

        All of Shakespeare's Plays are hovered over and enter into the Air
        and Lungs of those who begin to be tutored through the arts of Word
        and Stage... so on the Stage is a mini, Air pocket of freedom for the
        Ariel Beings inside of each human, the Air and Warmth Ethers to come
        to Word and Spiritual education and raise language and thought out of
        the Sentient Soul. A dog is a training ground for a higher Initiation
        capacity. A human bonds with certain elemntal forces and as I have
        indicated, the Border Collie, for my observation is the closest range
        and field observation you can come to, when observing the amazing
        swiftness of how Ariel could scour the astral world for information
        and bring back warmed inuitive insights that lead the soul into the
        higher worlds.

        Now each of us have refined spectrums of warmth ethers that shed
        themselves off into nature. The intimate nature of our own elemental
        ariel could be compared to having a trained humming bird, only in the
        astral world. Ariel rises from the warmth ether Initition of
        Intelligence and warmth and allowed Shakespeare to bring together the
        musical and spiritual relationships that transcend and reflect
        essential life dynamics as an economical window into the Devachan
        world of karmic and dynamically tailored lessons of designed by
        Angels for the Incarnation lessons of human beings. The crisis models
        and drama models are intimate Etheric lessons plays, plans of how the
        devachan and astral lessons were life musical condensations.

        What I have indicated here, is the most advanced research in drama
        around today. But it can be built out from the simple observations of
        warmth ethers and the development observations that are simple and
        true to our own lives. So in this mighty intimacy of pets, astral and
        warmth ether observations, weaves the higher intimacy of the Christ
        Event and the Christ imbued ethers and the Initation forces that are
        managed by the CEO of the the Christ Event, Christian Rosenkreuz.
        These names are not meant to be more complex, but rather, take stock
        in the close observations around one and see what Astral and Warmth
        ethers reflect in the sphere of the natural world around us.

        What follows is some wonders of the Dogness theme from the Native
        Americans. The quote I pull out, particularly reflects the Warmth
        Ether forces that are harbored in the dog. Warmth and fire ethers
        that when one reads the myths correctly you find simple verification
        of everything Steiner brought forward. But Steiner is not as complex
        as one would think.

        http://www.indiandogs.com/nativelegends.htm

        "A legend of the Achomawi tells of a great flood that put out all the
        fires, leaving the people with no way to cook. From the top of Mt.
        Shasta, they saw a wisp of smoke rising in the west, so they set out
        toward it, carrying torches of cedar bark. Dog hid a plug of punk in
        his ear.

        By evening, they reached the camp where fire was still burning. They
        asked if they could warm their hands and gathered around the fire.
        Dog lay down with his ear next to the blaze. Suddenly, the people
        thrust their torches into the fire, and then ran with their
        treasure. The fire owners were angry and knocked the torches out of
        the people's hands. They then caused a magic rain to fall and put
        out the torches.

        So the people were forced to return home with no fire. When they
        arrived, Dog complained that he was hot. The people were angry and
        were about to throw him out when Dog told them to look in his ear.
        They found the smoldering punk and used it to rekindle their fires. "
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2003
          In attempting to imagine into the human system how Steiner connected
          the sense of Smell to the twelvefold sense system connected to
          Scorpio, we need to imagine vividly, the spine and rib cage, around
          the heart, and the spine going from 33 notches down to the tail bone
          and up through the brain, and into the Nose.

          Naturally to say Scorpio means this and take this truly into your
          most profound thinking idea; Scorpio is the fallen sense system that
          smells racial bigotry and untransformed sentient soul dog fights such
          as President Bush, "Bring em ON". This makes gambling and betting on
          vicious dogfights, Rabies and Avarice, Cock Fights and a whole host
          of Sentient poison in the soul to remain fallen and debased.

          Intuition about people arise out of the fallen Scorpio sense; The
          Eagle Sense; and the Dove Sense. These are the three stages of the
          cross, the Zodiacal Cross that gives the ancient heart as a fourfold,
          cross in the human feeling realm. This is the new brain of the
          Angelically developing human Beings and is the true core of what the
          Romantics and Transcendentalists were connecting to in the stream of
          history.

          Scorpio, Eagle, and finally Dove Initation all has to do with how we
          become intimate to the highest intutions of the Gods and transform
          the fallen Ethers of Scorpio to the Eagle and finally the dove, using
          the mighty sense system of the human being. Intuition and Warmth and
          the ability to train an elemental being in yourself that is able to
          accurately track the trail of divine beings and find the Ego
          Incarnating core, as a parts per billion sensing capacity, that
          reveals, This was the same individual in a former incarnation, is the
          ability to tune and track field research all the way past the Eagle.

          This has a great deal to do with the development of Sentient Soul,
          Intellectual Soul and Consciousness Soul faculties. That is why,
          there is no mistake when we measure the Sentient Soul basis of an
          unconscious President that tends to the fallen Scorpio impression.
          America is based on the Native American Eagle, but because of the
          current Ahrimanic battle for Time Spirit, World Movement... America
          is operating on half of its speed or 3/4 of its speed, on Fallen
          Scorpio Sentient Nationalism, that smells different political
          opinions and like Karl Rove, stings, stings to death anything that
          comes near the greed and avarice of fighting for the election of Mr.
          Bush. Would they kill Dr. Kelly, yes. Would they expose operatives in
          the world to be killed yes. This is subterfuge and Scorpianic
          American use of Fallen Intelligence.

          But to continue: Another legend of the Scorpio scent of system.

          The Dogs Hold an Election
          [Sioux]
          We don't think much of white man's elections. Whoever wins, we
          Indians always lose. Well, we have a little story about elections.
          Once a long time ago, the dogs were trying to elect a president. So
          one of them got up in the bid dog convention and said: "I nominate
          the bulldog for president. He's strong. He can fight."

          "But he can't run," said another dog. "What good is a fighter who
          can't run?

          But the other dogs cried: "Naw, he can run all right, but he can't
          fight. When he catches up with somebody, what happens then? He gets
          the hell beaten out of him, that's what! So all he good for is
          running away."

          Then an ugly little mutt jumped up and said: "I nominate that dog for
          president who smells good underneath his tail."

          And immeditatley an equally ugly mutt jumped up and said: "I second
          the motion."

          At once all the dogs started sniffing underneath each other's tails.
          A big chorus went up:

          "Phew, he doesn't smell good under his tail."

          "No, neither does this one."

          "He's no presidential timber!"

          "No, he no good, either."

          "This one sure isn't the people's choice."

          "Wow, this ain't my candidate!"

          When you go for a walk, just watch the dogs. They're still sniffing
          underneath each other's tails. They're looking for a good leader, and
          they still haven't found him