The Wonder of Dogness

  • starbirdgarden
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
      "If a dog could write a book it would be more interesting than that of a pr=
      ofessor."
      Rudolf Steiner

      Sentinal dog, alert, confident, able to smell a liar, to recognize the scen=
      t of ill intent,
      sniff out malice, at home in the fluid ethers, unable, no doubt, to say `I'=
      but seeming
      to say `Thou' whereas the politician's dogged mind-ers stand, ill at ease, =
      eyes flitting
      back and forth, noses thrust into the air as they try to scent danger; a be=
      littling of the
      human, a parody of watch dog. It becomes the animal to lift itself to rela=
      tionship with
      the human, it degrades the man to ape and fall below the level of the beast=
      . Below,
      because Man is his own species and cannot stand in the same relatedness to =
      a group
      ego as an animal, whose dignity and stature is thereby guarded. A bestial =
      human is
      far lower than any beast.
      Digital Angel technology, RFID technology etc are Ahrimanic means of l=
      ocating
      and tracking human beings, animals and objects. A Scottie can enter a room=
      , raise
      his nose and walk straight to the piece of chocolate wherever it is hidden.=
      It is not
      unusual for dogs, and cats, to walk hundreds of miles to their former home=
      s or to
      find lost owners. Human beings can consciously, with empathy, enter into t=
      he being
      of another, extending their aura in sheltering love. What the dog does on =
      a sentient
      level, the human can helpfully raise to consciousness.
      In the lower, more visible, outer classes of the Occult School of Ahrim=
      an one finds
      the new batch of Remote Viewers. Remote Viewing has long been practised by=

      government agencies, and probably still is. An even more sinister developme=
      nt is the
      Remote Viewing openly used by business not only to `see' what competitors a=
      re
      doing, but to actively ill wish them. The basic technique is to consciously=
      extend
      one's subtle body over and to encompass the person to be influenced. Groups=
      of
      specially trained Remote Viewers all psychically smother the victim with th=
      eir own
      soul forces and concentrate together upon the him or her, whether it be som=
      eone in
      public life, or a business rival, and deliberately try to instill an idea i=
      n his/her head, or
      create confusion or some other negative condition. All this for money. An =
      absolute
      travesty of true occult development as we would wish to see it.
      Remote Viewing is big business now, and there are schools that train p=
      eople in
      these dubious arts. For all the fancy names given to the various technique=
      s and
      `degrees' it seems to me that the main energy source is old fashioned malic=
      e in many
      cases, and simple greed in others. Lower, animal psychism is used. This is=

      retrograde, and the elementals engendered by such practicioners, attracted =
      by
      glandular emanations arising from those motivated by gain, are dark indeed.=

      http://www.rvscience.com/bsrie/psimaster.htm

      The dog raises itself by means of it's concern for human beings. Even thoug=
      h it's
      relationship with its owner is a need for it, experienced as hunger. Much a=
      s we need
      entities which stand higher than ourselves. Still, new Christed elementals =
      can be
      incorporated in this relationship of man and animal, which stands as a duty=
      for
      human beings. The group souls of the animals must also have received new e=
      theric
      energies from the Mystery of Golgotha, and can mediate them to us, as we me=
      diate
      others to them.

      Bradford wrote - "But the Border Collie responds to the intimate Astral ad=
      vanced ariel
      like higher movements of thought. Literal mind linkage to the higher though=
      t forces."
      End quote

      Rudolf Steiner – "For modern anatomy and physiology have already discovered=
      — or
      at any rate have a well-founded hypothesis — that modern thinking really ha=
      s its
      roots in the sense of smell, in that thinking is bound up with the brain — =
      thus not at
      all with the higher senses, but with a metamorphosis of the sense of smell.=
      This
      characteristic attitude of ours in our grasp of the outer world is quite di=
      fferent from
      the relationship that Plato had. It is not a product of the higher senses, =
      it is a product
      of the sense of smell, if I may put it so. I mean that to-day our perfectio=
      n as man
      does not come from our having developed the higher senses, but from our hav=
      ing
      created for ourselves a modified, metamorphosed dog's muzzle." End quote f=
      rom
      `Man as Being of Sense and Perception'
      23 /7 /1921

      This is very interesting, and what is a lower, materialised thinking in=
      the human
      being, is rightfully used, and can be raised, in the dog by the love and tr=
      ust, even the
      mere association with people. All kinds of human faculties are extruded in=
      the animal
      kingdom, and there, can be – must! for all our sakes - worked with and el=
      evated in
      co-operative evolutionary relationship.
      For those new to Anthroposophy I include the following quote from Karl=
      Konig's
      book `The Animals and their Destiny' which speaks of the elationship of man=
      to the
      animals.
      "At first the human being was huge, mighty; for as the child of spirit=
      beings, all
      else evolved out of him. Stage by stage the earth became denser, passing t=
      hrough
      conditions of warmth, light, air and water; marshland, then soil, until fi=
      nally it
      became solid. Man accompanied this process, then withdrew, and finally `de=
      scended'
      once again. Repeatedly he separated the animals out of himself. However, =
      they came
      to birth not only out of him, but also out of the living being of the eart;=
      and in this
      continual interplay between human being and earth, human animals and earth =

      animals appeared until, in the Tertiary era of the Atlantean age, mankind d=
      eveloped
      speech and began to shape the power of memory. During this world springtim=
      e the
      human being, now small in stature, yet of a threefold organisation, stood f=
      or the first
      time upon solid ground. A new age was dawning, and animals became mirror i=
      mages
      of the human being, reflecting the consequences of the Fall." End of quote.=

      Konig associates rodents with the head organisation, carnivores with the r=
      hythmic,
      and hoofed animals with the metabolic system. Quote `In every animal one o=
      r other
      distortion of the human form is made visible. Indeed, we could say that eve=
      ry animal
      is a misshapen man, but it is only permissible to say this with the clear u=
      nderstanding
      that nothing derogatory is intended; neither condemnation nor judgement. I=
      simply
      wish to indicate that in the `aberration' or `distortion' of the animal, cr=
      eator-forces
      are more clearly revealed, are more powerfully unfolded than would be possi=
      ble from
      the harmonious human form. Animal forms are derived from the dismembered
      human being which is cut into pieces like the body of Osiris, or like Diony=
      sos, for
      every single animal is a corporate part of man's completeness. Animal and =
      man
      belong together." End quote from Karl Konig.

      (In passing I would like to point out that Konig's work with `exceptio=
      nal people' in
      the Camphill Communities, arising from the insights of Rudolf Steiner, is a=

      compensating deed set against the Nazi eugenicist's treatment of the mental=
      ly ill, -
      ie. sterilizing and exterminating them. As Harvey has said, `By their fruit=
      s ye shall
      know them')

      Animals are part of humanity. What is separated out, so that the human=
      being can
      grow and evolve, is to be transformed, with love, and re-absorbed to play a=
      vital part
      in the future, with recognition of the sacrifice made by animal beings. Ru=
      dolf Steiner
      tells us that the animals will have much more perfect forms in future.
      The domestic animal, especially the dog, grows into the etheric ground=
      of the
      family, or group, and is capable of the highest love and loyalty. The dog,=
      as sentinal,
      can extend it's subtle senses far around, is watchful in a way that raises =
      it's
      consciousness and enobles it's being. I knew a Scottie that guarded `it's'=
      baby so
      well that it would not let the child's father come near it without much rea=
      ssuring that
      the poor man meant it no harm. Reminding us of the tragic legend of the Fa=
      ithful
      Hound Gelert, who was slain for the killing of the baby he had saved from a=
      wolf.
      Christ changed all conditions on the earth. The beasts were not at th=
      e Stable Crib
      for nothing.

      Christmas morn, the legends say,
      Even the cattle kneel to pray,
      Even the beasts of wood and field
      Homage to Christ the Savior yield
      Horse and cow and wooly sheep
      Wake themselves from their heavy sleep,
      Bending heads and knees to Him
      Who came to earth in a stable dim.
      Far away in the forest dark
      Creatures timidly wake and hark,
      Feathered bird and furry beast
      Turn their eyes to the mystic East.
      Loud at the dawning, chanticleer
      Sounds his note, the rest of the year,
      But Christmas Eve the whole night long
      Honoring Christ, he sings his song.
      Christmas morn, the legends say,
      Even the cattle kneel to pray,
      Even the wildest beast afar
      Knows the light of the Savior's star.

      ~ Davis A. McCarthy

      Christ came for all humanity, and the animals are part of humanity, and th=
      e `wonder
      of dogness' is a great wonder indeed, it is a gentling, a humanising of the=
      killer- cat
      nature. In Egypt `dog days' of summer were said to be caused by the dog=
      star
      Sirius, Orion's hound, enhancing the heat of the sun. Rudolf Steiner – "Si=
      rius is the
      heart of Jesus Zarathustra and is in the depths of the earth.. Sirius is th=
      e world-
      thought which Christ produces out of His Heart – therefore it is to be foun=
      d within the
      earth." He drew a curve to represent the earth and wrote on it "Metabolosm=
      and
      fulfillment" as though the thoughts issuing from the Heart of Christ – that=
      is from the
      sun – are sent through Sirius to the centre of the earth, where they obtain=
      their
      fulfillment by means of metabolism" from The Birth of a New Agriculture by=
      Countess
      Johanna Keyserlingk.

      To quote again from Karl Konig " In the eighth century St Hubertus had a v=
      ision
      when on Good Friday he beheld a Cross between a stag's antlers. More than =
      legend, it is a reminder of the prophecy which has already begun it's fulfi=
      llment in the
      animal kingdom. In the antlers the glow of the sun disc can appear just as=
      it can in
      the chalice of the moon, and here a future trend is prefigured in the anima=
      l kingdom.
      We should acknowledge this as something important, for it relates to the pr=
      esent
      tasks of mankind………when something is given to the domestic animal of which =
      it is
      wholly deprived today. I mean a true recognition of its existence; an awa=
      reness that
      through its relationship with human beings it can become a new animal, so t=
      hat man
      and animal can recognize and compliment one another…..The glorious liberty =
      of the
      children of God will be theirs if, out of their freedom, they listen to th=
      e call of the
      creatures so that they become their friends and companions, their servants =
      and
      helpers. If we make this goal ever more our own, and strive to enter truly=
      into the
      very existence of the animals with our understanding, this effort will beco=
      me a
      blossoming of Rudolf Steiner's spiritual science, which wishes to help brin=
      g about
      good on earth." End quote from Karl Konig.

      To end with a piece of `doggerel' which is nevertheless significant.

      The Little Black Dog

      I wonder if Christ had a little black dog,
      All curly and woolly like mine
      With two long silky ears and a nose, round and wet
      And two eyes, brown and tender, that shine.

      I am sure, if He had, that that little black dog
      Knew right from the first, He was God,
      That he needed no proof that Christ was Divine,
      And just worshipped the ground where He trod.

      I'm afraid that He hadn't, because I have read
      How He prayed in the garden, alone;
      For all of His friends and disciples had fled –
      Even Peter, the one called a stone.

      And, oh, I am sure that that little black dog,
      With a heart so tender and warm,
      Would never have left Him to suffer alone,
      But, creeping right under His arm,

      Would have licked the dear fingers, in agony clasped,
      And counting all favours, but loss,
      When they took Him away, would have trotted behind
      And followed Him quite to the Cross.

      Dr Edward Bach (Flower Remedies)

      It is often said that a dog is a man's best friend, and it has often proved=
      to be so.
      May man stand in a true friendship to dogs, and hear `the call of the crea=
      tures'
      Go gently, Jan
    • Bobby Matherne
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
        starbirdgarden wrote:

        > "If a dog could write a book it would be more interesting than that of a pr=
        >
        > ofessor."
        > Rudolf Steiner
        Dear Star Bird in Garden,

        I couldn't read your post due to all the embedded ='s and Hrts, so I
        deleted them and have re-posted you email in an easier to read form. ( hope
        I guessed right on the paragraphs)

        Bobby

        P. S. You might be interested in my poem "Oreos" which tweaks Professors.
        It's at:
        http://www.doyletics.com/digest41.htm#section6

        starbirdgarden wrote:
[...]

        More than a legend, it is a reminder of the prophecy which has already

        --
        ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ ><(((°> <°)))>< ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
        "An Outline of Occult Science, Ch 1,2,3" by Rudolf Steiner
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
          Jan wrote:

          > From Jan – Dear Bobby, Sorry it is hard to read. It is not written that way, it’s just that I am always losing posts into thin air (or cyber space where the lost posts go) when I post direct, so tend to write in word and then cut and paste. Also I am using an I Mac – don’t know if it makes a difference. I’m not very good with computers! Thanks for the poem – great stuff. And a great pic of a dog! Jan

          Glad you liked the Oreos!

          I understand your fear of losing a long email in the process of writing it.
          Mine emailer allows be to do a Send Later, which freezes a copy of the
          email I'm writing. Or a Save Draft or Save Template. If you have any of
          those capabilities they can be a big help.

          But I sometimes compose long ones in Word Perfect to have an easy and
          comprehensive speller checker, etc, at my finger tips. When I do use a word
          processor first, I always make absolutely sure that I never hit an ENTER
          key to end an line! That will cause the kind of glitch your post created.
          [I copied your email I received into WP and removed all the ENTERs [called
          Hard Rights or HRTs] except for paragraphs, then copied it back into new
          message window and sent it.

          When using a Word processor to create an email, ONLY hit ENTER when you
          complete a paragraph and want to start another. Let everyone's email
          program decide what is a end of line -- they'll do it anyway and this will
          avoid the zig-zag lines that are so hard to read. You won't see it unless
          you send it to yourself first. My Send Later allows me to see it the way
          you'll see and fix the glitches so you won't see them.

          Try that next time and see how it works for you.

          Our big Schnauzer is a male named Steiner and our new puppy Schnauzer is
          named Ita. We're hoping for offspring down the road,

          all the best,

          Bobby

          --
          ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ ><(((°> <°)))>< ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
          "An Outline of Occult Science, Ch 1,2,3" by Rudolf Steiner
          http://www.doyletics.com/arj/occsc123.htm
          October Good Mtn Press Digest
          http://www.doyletics.com/digest41.htm
          Reviews by Bobby Matherne ~ New Orleans, Louisiana
        • Jan
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
            Re: [anthroposophy] The Wonder of Dogness On 1/10/03 5:18 pm, "Bobby Matherne" <jeauxy@...> wrote:

            starbirdgarden wrote:

            > "If a dog could write a book it would be more interesting than that of a pr=
            >
            > ofessor."
            > Rudolf Steiner
            Dear Star Bird in Garden,

            I couldn't read your post due to all the embedded ='s and Hrts, so I
            deleted them and have re-posted you email in an easier to read form. ( hope
            I guessed right on the paragraphs)

            Bobby

            From Jan – Dear Bobby, Sorry it is hard to read.  It is not written that way, it’s just that I am always losing posts into thin air (or cyber space where the lost posts go) when I post direct, so tend to write in word and then cut and paste.  Also I am using an I Mac – don’t know if it makes a difference. I’m not very good with computers! Thanks for the poem – great stuff.  And a great pic of a dog! Jan

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
              Re: [anthroposophy] The Wonder of Dogness On 1/10/03 9:54 pm, "Kevin Dann" <kdann@...> wrote:

              Jan and Bobby,

              Bobby, thanks for recomposing Jan's meditations on the wonder of
              dogness, which are a great gift to me as one of those rare people who
              doesn't have an instinctive and all-encompassing love of the canine
              clan. But this meditation inspires me to be more appreciative of the
              redemptive possibilities that the dog can teach the human being. Thanks
              too for the reminder about Konig's Camphill impulse as a beautiful
              compassionate counterweight to Rassenhygiene (which got so much of its
              momentum from American scientific racism--I hold the two impulses in
              tension in a book I wrote called _Traces on the Appalachians: The
              Naturalist Myth in America_ (Rutgers University Press: 2000) )

              I had no idea that remote viewing had entered the corporate arena, and
              yet just this hour I heard from a friend who runs a wonderful
              furniture-making business nearby, that he had been to a seminar on sales
              and marketing, and the leader had told the participants that they should
              imagine at each sales call that they make that the potential client has
              two beings always on their shoulder--a devil on one side and an angel on
              the other, and it is their task to make sure that the devil never gets a
              word in edgewise. Hmm, I'd say that even in this image the Old Boy is
              having his say.

              Best wishes,
              Kevin

               Hello Kevin, your book sounds interesting.  The Eugenics movement was big in England, where it seems to have taken hold with Frances Galton, a cousin of Darwin.  Also Bernard Shaw, the socialist Webbs, Keynes and many others. In America (as you will know better than I) was the Carnegie Institute and John D Rockefeller, and Henry Goddard’s intelligence test.  No dog would be bothered with it!
              Jan

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=256694.4002236.5216697.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705077360:HM/A=1784493/R=0/id=noscript/SIG=11q7p9e7k/*http://webevents.yahoo.com/universal/intolerablecruelty/>

            • Kevin Dann

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 2, 2003
                  Bradford comments;

                  To be concerned about 'warmth ethers' and how warmth, joy and
                  compassion is bottled into a furry reflection of type of warmth
                  ethers, is something we should be concerned about. How do you develop
                  clarivoyant faculties? You begin to understand how the various types
                  of dogs interface with various soul capacities in humans. The human
                  warmth ethers, attempt to find reflections in their dogs. The Dogs
                  semi, and most times reflect the type of warmth ethers that are tuned
                  to the owner.

                  This 'warmth ether' is part of the distributed temperaments of fire,
                  air, water and earth that arise out of the cosmos and are distributed
                  with unique 'musical' and tone qualities that make matter, scent and
                  sense along with etheric and warmth ether affinity. For students of
                  Spiritual Science, please unlock the complex blockage you have in
                  regarding Concepts of Spiritual Science hard to understand. It is
                  simply looking at the dog...and understanding that Salamander fire
                  spirits of warmth ethers, cultivated between owner and dog, become
                  tuned to the human who owns the dog. The elemental community has
                  found a window of bonding that supports the cosmos. Observing this in
                  the instant, fiery, nerve sense, ariel as in Shakespeare's ariel,
                  thought tinged connections that the Border Collie is receptive to;
                  The Lab or heart warmth ether, the feeling life ethers, that various
                  dogs have affinity to, and the Pole of negative, fighter model, will,
                  and aggressive, Choleric dog forces that arise not in phlegmatic
                  relations to the will, but in fighter and aggressive relations to
                  human will. There is a complete Imagination Tree of rainbowed, multi-
                  refined colors and spectrums that range and are shed from the human
                  into nature. This wide spectrum of colors, are living chunks of Dog
                  Breed. You can find and relate and begin to understand the area of
                  warmth ethers, in the basic astral field of observation, by
                  undetrstanding the various capacity of dogs.

                  There are tight, highly strong, never sense dogs, who yip, snap and
                  act like a little know it all brain in a bottle of fur. They use
                  antipathy as a nerve sense ether force, just as thinking uses
                  antipathy for freedom to approach concepts and other I AM's. This
                  antipathy is antidoted but as Jan has indicated, people smell
                  differences of Political and Spiritual Ideology.. Smell is the
                  profound Scorpio capacity that runs deep into the organism, but
                  attaches itself to the upper sphere of nerve sense organism in humans.

                  So if we observe the new etheric forcs of compassion, and wish to see
                  the water shed of how this Sentient and astral force is brought into
                  relation to warmth ethers and astral systems. We observe the amazing
                  variety of breeds in the dog community. Anyone who wishes to mount
                  out further to Horses... or check out the highly intense vibrations
                  of the humming bird, begin to understand the clairvoyant field
                  observations that reveal exactly what has been discussed with Karl
                  Konig and others, Poppelbaum and great Michael School researchers,
                  that nature forces and beings are throw offs of human spiritual
                  forces in order to isolate the micro tuned, human being we see before
                  us.

                  Shakespeare raised this isolated Air/Warmth Ether Being into an
                  elemental servant. It is an Initiation text of reality to say that in
                  Shakespeare's Tempest, he had emancipated a portion of his Astral
                  body, in a Spirit Self level Initiation. It is clear through various
                  researchers that the entire body of Shakespeare's Plays are overseen
                  by a highly humanized, Christian Rosenkreuz elemental Being that was
                  freed through a Shakespeare Initiation. This Ariel elemental being
                  acts as the archangel/angel force of a human capacity that achieved a
                  tiny emancipation of the elemental beings which are bound up to the
                  karma of the human being. We are all given a whole host of elemental
                  beings and our actual job is to free them up so that they can serve
                  higher tasks.

                  All of Shakespeare's Plays are hovered over and enter into the Air
                  and Lungs of those who begin to be tutored through the arts of Word
                  and Stage... so on the Stage is a mini, Air pocket of freedom for the
                  Ariel Beings inside of each human, the Air and Warmth Ethers to come
                  to Word and Spiritual education and raise language and thought out of
                  the Sentient Soul. A dog is a training ground for a higher Initiation
                  capacity. A human bonds with certain elemntal forces and as I have
                  indicated, the Border Collie, for my observation is the closest range
                  and field observation you can come to, when observing the amazing
                  swiftness of how Ariel could scour the astral world for information
                  and bring back warmed inuitive insights that lead the soul into the
                  higher worlds.

                  Now each of us have refined spectrums of warmth ethers that shed
                  themselves off into nature. The intimate nature of our own elemental
                  ariel could be compared to having a trained humming bird, only in the
                  astral world. Ariel rises from the warmth ether Initition of
                  Intelligence and warmth and allowed Shakespeare to bring together the
                  musical and spiritual relationships that transcend and reflect
                  essential life dynamics as an economical window into the Devachan
                  world of karmic and dynamically tailored lessons of designed by
                  Angels for the Incarnation lessons of human beings. The crisis models
                  and drama models are intimate Etheric lessons plays, plans of how the
                  devachan and astral lessons were life musical condensations.

                  What I have indicated here, is the most advanced research in drama
                  around today. But it can be built out from the simple observations of
                  warmth ethers and the development observations that are simple and
                  true to our own lives. So in this mighty intimacy of pets, astral and
                  warmth ether observations, weaves the higher intimacy of the Christ
                  Event and the Christ imbued ethers and the Initation forces that are
                  managed by the CEO of the the Christ Event, Christian Rosenkreuz.
                  These names are not meant to be more complex, but rather, take stock
                  in the close observations around one and see what Astral and Warmth
                  ethers reflect in the sphere of the natural world around us.

                  What follows is some wonders of the Dogness theme from the Native
                  Americans. The quote I pull out, particularly reflects the Warmth
                  Ether forces that are harbored in the dog. Warmth and fire ethers
                  that when one reads the myths correctly you find simple verification
                  of everything Steiner brought forward. But Steiner is not as complex
                  as one would think.

                  http://www.indiandogs.com/nativelegends.htm

                  "A legend of the Achomawi tells of a great flood that put out all the
                  fires, leaving the people with no way to cook. From the top of Mt.
                  Shasta, they saw a wisp of smoke rising in the west, so they set out
                  toward it, carrying torches of cedar bark. Dog hid a plug of punk in
                  his ear.

                  By evening, they reached the camp where fire was still burning. They
                  asked if they could warm their hands and gathered around the fire.
                  Dog lay down with his ear next to the blaze. Suddenly, the people
                  thrust their torches into the fire, and then ran with their
                  treasure. The fire owners were angry and knocked the torches out of
                  the people's hands. They then caused a magic rain to fall and put
                  out the torches.

                  So the people were forced to return home with no fire. When they
                  arrived, Dog complained that he was hot. The people were angry and
                  were about to throw him out when Dog told them to look in his ear.
                  They found the smoldering punk and used it to rekindle their fires. "
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 2, 2003
                    In attempting to imagine into the human system how Steiner connected
                    the sense of Smell to the twelvefold sense system connected to
                    Scorpio, we need to imagine vividly, the spine and rib cage, around
                    the heart, and the spine going from 33 notches down to the tail bone
                    and up through the brain, and into the Nose.

                    Naturally to say Scorpio means this and take this truly into your
                    most profound thinking idea; Scorpio is the fallen sense system that
                    smells racial bigotry and untransformed sentient soul dog fights such
                    as President Bush, "Bring em ON". This makes gambling and betting on
                    vicious dogfights, Rabies and Avarice, Cock Fights and a whole host
                    of Sentient poison in the soul to remain fallen and debased.

                    Intuition about people arise out of the fallen Scorpio sense; The
                    Eagle Sense; and the Dove Sense. These are the three stages of the
                    cross, the Zodiacal Cross that gives the ancient heart as a fourfold,
                    cross in the human feeling realm. This is the new brain of the
                    Angelically developing human Beings and is the true core of what the
                    Romantics and Transcendentalists were connecting to in the stream of
                    history.

                    Scorpio, Eagle, and finally Dove Initation all has to do with how we
                    become intimate to the highest intutions of the Gods and transform
                    the fallen Ethers of Scorpio to the Eagle and finally the dove, using
                    the mighty sense system of the human being. Intuition and Warmth and
                    the ability to train an elemental being in yourself that is able to
                    accurately track the trail of divine beings and find the Ego
                    Incarnating core, as a parts per billion sensing capacity, that
                    reveals, This was the same individual in a former incarnation, is the
                    ability to tune and track field research all the way past the Eagle.

                    This has a great deal to do with the development of Sentient Soul,
                    Intellectual Soul and Consciousness Soul faculties. That is why,
                    there is no mistake when we measure the Sentient Soul basis of an
                    unconscious President that tends to the fallen Scorpio impression.
                    America is based on the Native American Eagle, but because of the
                    current Ahrimanic battle for Time Spirit, World Movement... America
                    is operating on half of its speed or 3/4 of its speed, on Fallen
                    Scorpio Sentient Nationalism, that smells different political
                    opinions and like Karl Rove, stings, stings to death anything that
                    comes near the greed and avarice of fighting for the election of Mr.
                    Bush. Would they kill Dr. Kelly, yes. Would they expose operatives in
                    the world to be killed yes. This is subterfuge and Scorpianic
                    American use of Fallen Intelligence.

                    But to continue: Another legend of the Scorpio scent of system.

                    The Dogs Hold an Election
                    [Sioux]
                    We don't think much of white man's elections. Whoever wins, we
                    Indians always lose. Well, we have a little story about elections.
                    Once a long time ago, the dogs were trying to elect a president. So
                    one of them got up in the bid dog convention and said: "I nominate
                    the bulldog for president. He's strong. He can fight."

                    "But he can't run," said another dog. "What good is a fighter who
                    can't run?

                    But the other dogs cried: "Naw, he can run all right, but he can't
                    fight. When he catches up with somebody, what happens then? He gets
                    the hell beaten out of him, that's what! So all he good for is
                    running away."

                    Then an ugly little mutt jumped up and said: "I nominate that dog for
                    president who smells good underneath his tail."

                    And immeditatley an equally ugly mutt jumped up and said: "I second
                    the motion."

                    At once all the dogs started sniffing underneath each other's tails.
                    A big chorus went up:

                    "Phew, he doesn't smell good under his tail."

                    "No, neither does this one."

                    "He's no presidential timber!"

                    "No, he no good, either."

                    "This one sure isn't the people's choice."

                    "Wow, this ain't my candidate!"

                    When you go for a walk, just watch the dogs. They're still sniffing
                    underneath each other's tails. They're looking for a good leader, and
                    they still haven't found him