Re: [anthroposophy] No controversy (with Harvey)

  • Hogie McM
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 1, 2003
      DEAR BOBBY:
      UNLIKE OTHER CONTROVERSIES,
      MINE ARE NOT CONTROLLING.....NOR ARE YOURS....
      EVERYONE DOES THEIR RESEARCH.....IVE SPENT MANY YEARS
      COMPILING MINE AS HAVE YOURS....
      AND WE SHARE WHAT WE HAVE CULLED WITH OTHERS...

      IF ONE IS NOURISHED, LOOSELY HOLDING OPINIONS AND BELIEFS ARE
      JUSTIFIED....

      THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HEALING HELP,
      HOGIE

      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 1, 2003

        Might anybody on this list suggest a more suitable on line study group for a beginner? Thank You.

        Leslie

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Morgan Vierheller
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 1, 2003
          Dear Leslie;

          I'm not sure what you are interested in.  There is a Waldorf list that is aimed primarily at parents of children in Waldorf (Steiner inspired) schools.  On that list you will find many parents that are just starting out with anthroposophy.
          A basic look into anthroposophy itself can b found in the book, Theosophy.

          Good luck,

          Morgan Vierheller
          leslie russell wrote:

          Might anybody on this list suggest a more suitable on line study group for a beginner? Thank You.

          Leslie

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Maurice McCarthy
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 1, 2003
            There used to be a group, in yahoo if I'm not mistaken and I'm likely to be
            wrong, for those new to anthroposophy. It was run from Bristol UK but I've
            no idea if it still goes.

            Best Wishes
            Maurice

            Might anybody on this list suggest a more suitable on line study group for a
            beginner? Thank You.

            Leslie

          • Lee Peters