Re: [anthroposophy] No controversy (with Harvey)

  • Bobby Matherne
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 1, 2003
      Dear Hogie,

      Sounds like there are disagreements around the dates. Another controlversy.

      Bobby

      --
      ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ ><(((°> <°)))>< ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
      "An Outline of Occult Science, Ch 1,2,3" by Rudolf Steiner
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 1, 2003
        DEAR BOBBY:
        UNLIKE OTHER CONTROVERSIES,
        MINE ARE NOT CONTROLLING.....NOR ARE YOURS....
        EVERYONE DOES THEIR RESEARCH.....IVE SPENT MANY YEARS
        COMPILING MINE AS HAVE YOURS....
        AND WE SHARE WHAT WE HAVE CULLED WITH OTHERS...

        IF ONE IS NOURISHED, LOOSELY HOLDING OPINIONS AND BELIEFS ARE
        JUSTIFIED....

        THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HEALING HELP,

        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 1, 2003

          Might anybody on this list suggest a more suitable on line study group for a beginner? Thank You.

          Leslie

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Morgan Vierheller
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 1, 2003
            Dear Leslie;

            I'm not sure what you are interested in.  There is a Waldorf list that is aimed primarily at parents of children in Waldorf (Steiner inspired) schools.  On that list you will find many parents that are just starting out with anthroposophy.
            A basic look into anthroposophy itself can b found in the book, Theosophy.

            Good luck,

            Morgan Vierheller
            leslie russell wrote:

            Might anybody on this list suggest a more suitable on line study group for a beginner? Thank You.

            Leslie

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Maurice McCarthy
            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 1, 2003
              There used to be a group, in yahoo if I'm not mistaken and I'm likely to be
              wrong, for those new to anthroposophy. It was run from Bristol UK but I've
              no idea if it still goes.

              Best Wishes
              Maurice

              Might anybody on this list suggest a more suitable on line study group for a
              beginner? Thank You.

              Leslie

            • Lee Peters