Black Birds of Ill Omen

  • starbirdgarden
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2003
      Interesting quote from after death message from von Moltke (from Light for the New
      Millennium p 288)

      "If spiritual knowledge does not spread a time will come when black ahrimanic
      birds, hovering over the heads of people, will form a barricade between human
      beings and the spiritual world. These black birds of ill omen want to cut off the Light
      of the Michael spirit from mankind.
      Human beings find what rays out from these black birds of ill omen of great
      benefit, because they think that the earthly world can thereby be improved. What
      underlies the hopes generated in this way is demonic in nature and has much to do
      with the fact tthat the birds, which ought to live seven miles beneath the earth, are
      raised above the heads of human beings. The dangers are very great indeed. The
      black birds of ill omen intend to spin a web of materialism around all mankind; this is
      to be followed by the cosmic materialization of actual thoughts and feelings, with the
      object of binding human existence to this materialization. In this way the 'greatest
      illusion' ever would take on deffinite cosmic reality.
      It is possible to see in the astral light here what may happen but could still be
      averted if the following came to pass. Today the genuine spiritual world is still
      hovering above people's heads. The black birds of ill omen have only arrived at the
      level of the human diaphragm. They need not advance any further if the longing for
      the purely material makes way for the other longing for the spiritual. This is how it
      appears before my soul which wants to send out thoughts to push the black birds of
      ill omen back into the earth. May those close to me unite with my soul in these
      thoughts - many things could then still turn out better." end of quote 13 january
      1924

      Go gently, Jan
    • Kevin Dann
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 25, 2003
        Jan,

        Thanks for this passage, which I take to be a statement of Rudolf
        Steiner about knowledge given to him by Hellmuth von Moltke from the
        spiritual world? How remarkable that von Moltke in 1924 should have
        pointed to these beings as "at the level of the human diaphragm" and
        warned of their imminent ascendance above our heads. If there is truly
        a concordance between the beings he detected in the astral and the ones
        spotted here in Vermont --or perhaps one must think much more creatively
        about the actual meaning of 'black birds of ill omen' and the
        possibility that this denotes a wider spectrum of demonic critters--
        then what does their appearance say about our failure to turn the tide
        that von Moltke was speaking of?

        Kevin
      • Jan
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 25, 2003
          Re: [anthroposophy] Black Birds of Ill Omen On 25/9/03 9:11 pm, "Kevin Dann" <kdann@...> wrote:

          Jan,

          Thanks for this passage, which I take to be a statement of Rudolf
          Steiner about knowledge given to him by Hellmuth von Moltke from the
          spiritual world? How remarkable that von Moltke in 1924 should have
          pointed to these beings as "at the level of the human diaphragm" and
          warned of their imminent ascendance above our heads.  If there is truly
          a concordance between the beings he detected in the astral and the ones
          spotted here in Vermont --or perhaps one must think much more creatively
          about the actual meaning of 'black birds of ill omen' and the
          possibility that this denotes a wider spectrum of demonic critters--
          then what does their appearance say about our failure to turn the tide
          that von Moltke was speaking of?

          Kevin

          ,
          Dear Kevin,
           the quote was , I believe, received by von Moltke’s wife, authenticated by Rudolf Steiner. This is not to say that the black birds he mentions are those which you report.  That may or may not be the case, I do not know.  I simply remembered the passage and brought it into the discussion.
                Surely, eventually and in time, all that is within the earth will rise up and be revealed and revealing, we will meet and greet all such entities.  The ‘ill omen’ may lie in their premature rising.
          This is a complex subject, which only true conscious clairvoyance can define, but which we can at least attempt to see and understand.  There are always so many factors at play. The danger lies in lumping them together, as people tend to do with UFO phenomena.
              The Occult School of Ahriman, in its many degrees and manifestations, must use human, elemental and demonic beings. This would explain the mention of such black birds being ‘useful’ to humans bent on materializing the earth.  As we all know, beings are continually engendered by humans in many ways, and in many forms.  Beings are also consciously conjured up in certain ceremonies and black magical rites.
             What are the Black Birds of which von Moltke speaks?  Are they ‘flushed out’ of the earth by the light and love of the Etheric Christ, or drawn out by the dark, attracting thoughts and feelings of human beings?
             Or  one may think of a spiritual path that leads from crow, magpie, to dove.  Coal to living diamond.
          There are shades of Ring Wraith here, too.
              If the black birds, which have come from seven miles beneath the earth, rise up, and were, in 1924, at the level of the diaphragm, surely they must pass through the human being, either to their own transformation and redemption, or else to bring corruption to humanity.  The human being is always the crucible.
              We know that great and holy Mystery is sunlighting the earth.
              Once, many years ago, on a frozen winter day, I sat on a carved seat in the garden of one of our English Stately Houses.  I had been fasting; my inner and outer senses were clear and sharp and the day was  of a brilliant, shining purity that was quick with life, although all lay perfectly still beneath a white dusting of snow and ice. Frost blossomed on every blade and twig, outlined in crystal starry forms. The sky was very bright; breath twisted and wreathed in pale clouds, a Robin sang pattern into flake of snow and flowering frost, and I was otherwise quite alone.  Black earth, white snow, silver air and  the rich, red perfume of roses…….roses that were nowhere to be seen. There were only the bare trees, the singing bird, the frozen water of the lake.
              The scent was full, warm and so very beautiful that I looked for the source, only to discover that it came from the deeply frozen earth itself.  It was the odour of Love.
             Demonic Beings may be linked to old (or new!) black magical mystery sites, but they are also our progeny, our responsibility, our task. Some may be rising out of the earth. Rudolf Steiner has said that the centre of the earth is of gold.....
             ‘Resist not evil’ go gently and, as Mabel Collins once suggested, turn the word evil, through  vile to veil  to live.
             Jan

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705077360:HM/A=1732163/R=0/SIG=11n0nglqg/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=30510&media=zone>

        • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 25, 2003
            Jan - over your head is the *Rosa Tiara*!
            Back with us you are - Precious a Gem;
            That which I take myself as Good Omen!

            Concerning the Black Birds of Ill of men,
            I shall not bring at this very moment the Beatles
            Nor solo Harrison - but rather Jim Morrison's
            Singing a-Cute Perception by the Door:
            "The whole on you depend
            How life will never end"[!]

            I see Mocking birds everywhere -
            These don't Sing - are '8' Sphere
            Precursor - for the Heart a Curse;
            They Sting(k) - the Death-bringers;
            See the Rictus Ugly in the face
            - In place of Men are Monsters -
            "What have they done to the Earth!?"

            Should they not Listen instead to Freya's
            'Jewel'-'Intuition' Wise Advice Apply
            The Love - Sweet Appetite 'Aphrodites' -
            One of Zeus the Thunderer and also of
            The Uranus Budhi-Life a Future Bright!?

            Methinks - Buddha Folk Spirit
            Of We as Force Speaker Jedis
            Should a bit more Romanticize
            The World - Better Subtler - Poeticize
            Make it a Place Holy - Sattvic the Desire!

            If only as Bradford - Strong of the Golden
            Ark - Pillars of Christ's Most High -
            New Alliance - Catharsis - Ourselves -
            Then - Human-Solar Plant - Till a Fallow
            Land - 'Sym' rather than 'Sin' - We Brothers
            At Last Know the State Wonder Bio-Dynamic
            'Act-Harmonize(d)' - Tone Man The Symphonic!

            Positive Thinking Earlier than Murphy
            Is the Truth this: If We Will Mighty -
            The Greatest Things We Can Accomplish;

            May we Form 10th Hierarchy - a Holy Spirit
            Qualitative Potent Build Up the Storm - GEIST!!

            'Here Comes the Sun'

            Here comes the Sun, here comes the Sun
            And I say it's all right
            Little darlin' it's been a long cold lonely winter
            Little darlin' it feels like years since it's been here
            Here comes the Sun, here comes the Sun
            Little darlin' the Smile returning to their faces
            Little darlin' it seems like years since it's been here
            Here comes the Sun, here comes the Sun
            And I say it's all right

            Sun, Sun, Sun, here it comes
            Sun, Sun ,Sun, here it comes
            Sun, Sun, Sun, here it comes
            Sun, Sun, Sun, here it comes
            Sun, Sun, Sun, here it comes

            Little darlin, I Feel the ice is slowly melting
            Little darlin' it seems like years since it's been clear
            Here comes the Sun, here comes the Sun
            And I say it's all right
            Here comes the Sun, here comes the Sun
            It's all right, it's all right [!]

            -George Harrison

            ...And Danny-Boy

            ----Message original -----
            De : Jan<starbirdgarden@...>
            On 25/9/03 9:11 pm, "Kevin Dann" <kdann@...> wrote:

            > Jan,
            >
            > Thanks for this passage, which I take to be a statement of Rudolf
            > Steiner about knowledge given to him by Hellmuth von Moltke from the
            > spiritual world? How remarkable that von Moltke in 1924 should have
            > pointed to these beings as "at the level of the human diaphragm" and
            > warned of their imminent ascendance above our heads. If there is truly
            > a concordance between the beings he detected in the astral and the ones
            > spotted here in Vermont --or perhaps one must think much more creatively
            > about the actual meaning of 'black birds of ill omen' and the
            > possibility that this denotes a wider spectrum of demonic critters--
            > then what does their appearance say about our failure to turn the tide
            > that von Moltke was speaking of?
            >
            > Kevin

            ,
            Dear Kevin,
            the quote was , I believe, received by von Moltke¹s wife, authenticated by
            Rudolf Steiner. This is not to say that the black birds he mentions are
            those which you report. That may or may not be the case, I do not know. I
            simply remembered the passage and brought it into the discussion.
            Surely, eventually and in time, all that is within the earth will rise
            up and be revealed and revealing, we will meet and greet all such entities.
            The Œill omen¹ may lie in their premature rising.
            This is a complex subject, which only true conscious clairvoyance can
            define, but which we can at least attempt to see and understand. There are
            always so many factors at play. The danger lies in lumping them together, as
            people tend to do with UFO phenomena.
            The Occult School of Ahriman, in its many degrees and manifestations,
            must use human, elemental and demonic beings. This would explain the mention
            of such black birds being Œuseful¹ to humans bent on materializing the
            earth. As we all know, beings are continually engendered by humans in many
            ways, and in many forms. Beings are also consciously conjured up in certain
            ceremonies and black magical rites.
            What are the Black Birds of which von Moltke speaks? Are they Œflushed
            out¹ of the earth by the light and love of the Etheric Christ, or drawn out
[...]
            snow, silver air and the rich, red perfume of rosesŠŠ.roses that were
            nowhere to be seen. There were only the bare trees, the singing bird, the
            frozen water of the lake.
            The scent was full, warm and so very beautiful that I looked for the
            source, only to discover that it came from the deeply frozen earth itself.
            It was the odour of Love.
            Demonic Beings may be linked to old (or new!) black magical mystery
            sites, but they are also our progeny, our responsibility, our task. Some may
            be rising out of the earth. Rudolf Steiner has said that the centre of the
            earth is of gold.....
            ŒResist not evil¹ go gently and, as Mabel Collins once suggested, turn

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 5, 2003
              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "starbirdgarden"
              <starbirdgarden@b...> wrote:

              Bradford had commented:

              But with that example, there are also whole order of elemental beings
              that ride on those streams. There are the medical and occult means to
              horrible alter these sensitive occult servants that have entered as
              nano micro computers in the blood system. Minders of the blood, watch
              dogs against the risen Christ. There are the Black Bird theories,
              that
              by tagging in a microchip, we can not only locate a car that was
              stolen or a child, or a pet, but that Karma and satellite guardians,
              and giant black birds, reveal how the inner earth forces have been
              and are rising into the very higher regions of the intellect and soul
              life. Tracking done formerly by Angels and attuning our souls to
              signs of trouble and spiritual
              warning indications are all being taken over by man from the Angels
              and arising in the human being as Ear shot, brain wave cell phones, I
              have one myself for emergencies, but On Star and products tagged with
              microchips that can be tagged and followed via Big Black Birds..

              These extended Medusa Imaginations are our own unused faculties,
              unresolved, and diverted into the dumpster of a humanity attempting
              to betray and fail their own higher capacities. The extension of
              technical supervision for failed education and failed insights into
              the psychic structure of a maturing humanity to serve Pharma Multi-
              National Ahrimanic guardians is part of a giant puzzle. Below,
              following Jan's previous note is another example of slow seeping into
              and sidelining potential higher capacities by failing in our
              education of humanity. Do we want Ahrimanic Angels because we cannot
              fathom our childrens unfolding growth and development?

              Jan wrote;

              > Interesting quote from after death message from von Moltke (from
              Light for the New
              > Millennium p 288)
              >
              > "If spiritual knowledge does not spread a time will come when
              black ahrimanic
              > birds, hovering over the heads of people, will form a barricade
              between human
              > beings and the spiritual world. These black birds of ill omen want
              to cut off the Light
              > of the Michael spirit from mankind.
              > Human beings find what rays out from these black birds of ill
              omen of great
              > benefit, because they think that the earthly world can thereby be
              improved. What
              > underlies the hopes generated in this way is demonic in nature and
              has much to do
              > with the fact tthat the birds, which ought to live seven miles
              beneath the earth, are
              > raised above the heads of human beings. The dangers are very great
              indeed. The
              > black birds of ill omen intend to spin a web of materialism around
              all mankind; this is
              > to be followed by the cosmic materialization of actual thoughts and
              feelings, with the
              > object of binding human existence to this materialization. In this
              way the 'greatest
              > illusion' ever would take on deffinite cosmic reality.
              > It is possible to see in the astral light here what may happen
              but could still be
              > averted if the following came to pass. Today the genuine spiritual
              world is still
              > hovering above people's heads. The black birds of ill omen have
              only arrived at the
              > level of the human diaphragm. They need not advance any further if
              the longing for
              > the purely material makes way for the other longing for the
              spiritual. This is how it
              > appears before my soul which wants to send out thoughts to push the
              black birds of
              > ill omen back into the earth. May those close to me unite with my
              soul in these
              > thoughts - many things could then still turn out better." end of
              quote 13 january
              > 1924

              Added Observations to the theme;

              Spying On Your Teens
              Via Satellite For $600
              By Danielle Teutsch
              The Sun-Herald - Australia
              10-5-3

              Tracking units to monitor children and teenagers - disguised as
              watches, mobile phones and belts - have hit Australia to the outrage
              of civil libertarians and parent groups.

              The latest in spy gadgets available in Australia are being marketed
              to anxious parents.

              They include a computer device and software that can record email and
              chatroom conversations and a clothing spray that can tell if teens
              are having sex.

              Australian company Internav's mobile phone-sized Global Positioning
              System (GPS) tracking device has emergency alarm button and software
              so parents can zoom in on a child's whereabouts using a home
              computer. It costs $895.

              Managing director Graham Thomas said he expected the main buyers to
              be parents of teenage girls.

              "Teenage girls going out at night who go home on a bus or by taxi -
              this is really for the peace of mind of their parents," he said.

              Geoff Day from Kid Safe System Locators, said his GPS devices, which
              will be in stores by Christmas, would help find children in cases of
              abduction or accidents such as drowning. They can be hidden in
              watches, belts and jewellery and cost from $600 to $700.

              Mr Day, who founded the Hug-Ur-Kids Organisation after his
              stepchildren were abducted by their biological father, said: "Parents
              can rest assured that, if their child goes missing, they will be able
              to pinpoint where they are straight away."

              Mr Day said Australia was not vigilant enough about child predators
              and that widespread acceptance of the devices could prove a deterrent
              to would-be abductors.

              Parents are also the targets for a new computer gadget, the
              KeyKatcher, which records emails, chatroom conversations and
              websites.

              The $199 battery-sized device is being marketed as an "extra set of
              eyes" to give parents "peace of mind".

              But NSW Council for Civil Liberties president Cameron Murphy said the
              tracking devices and other gadgets designed to spy on children
              were "expensive gimmicks" that would break down trust in families.

              "Part of a child's growth is learning responsibility," he said.

              "I don't think anyone should be spying on anyone else."

              NSW Commissioner for Children and Young People Gillian Calvert said
              parents had a false perception that Australia was dangerous. But the
              number of children abducted each year was small.

              In 2002, she said, 39 reports were made to the police about abducted
              children under the age of nine, many of them involving custody
              disputes.

              "I think parents are more fearful of the community," she said. "We
              see that in the declining number of children walking to school. But
              the fact is, Australia is very safe."

              Superintendent Kim McKay, commander of the Child Protection and Sex
              Crimes Squad, said statistics showed that children were more likely
              to be assaulted by someone they knew than a stranger.

              "The chance of being hurt by a stranger is quite low," she said. "The
              problem is at home. That's the reality."

              She said it was more important for parents to check who their child
              was with, rather than tracking their every movement.

              NSW Federation of Parents and Citizens Associations president Sharryn
              Brownlee said the tracking devices played on parental anxiety.

              She said busy parents who worked were often worried about their
              children because they could not monitor them as closely as parents
              who were full-time carers.

              "There is no evidence to show our country is less safe," she said.

              "But there is more money, and there are more cars around.

              "Parents worry about binge drinking, driving and partying."

              Concern about safety has also led the drive for mobile phone
              ownership among children and teens.

              Quantum Market Research's YouthSCAN survey shows 31 per cent of 10-
              to 14-year-olds have a mobile.

              And a report by market research company RedSheriff on youth and
              technology found 89 per cent of parents felt safer knowing their
              child had a mobile phone; while 90 per cent were paying for their
              child's mobile phone.

              Copyright © 2003. The Sydney Morning Herald.

              http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/10/04/1064988452313.html
            • Jan
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 6, 2003
                Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Black Birds of Ill Omen On 5/10/03 9:08 pm, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:

                Spying On Your Teens
                Via Satellite For $600
                By Danielle Teutsch
                The Sun-Herald - Australia
                10-5-3

                Tracking units to monitor children and teenagers - disguised as
                watches, mobile phones and belts - have hit Australia to the outrage
                of civil libertarians and parent groups.

                The latest in spy gadgets available in Australia are being marketed
                to anxious parents.

                They include a computer device and software that can record email and
                chatroom conversations and a clothing spray that can tell if teens
                are having sex.

                Australian company Internav's mobile phone-sized Global Positioning
                System (GPS) tracking device has emergency alarm button and software
                so parents can zoom in on a child's whereabouts using a home
                computer. It costs $895.

                From Jan  - What are we seeing in this proliferation of computing and nano technology?  The intention of Ahriman is always to bring conditions that are legitimately human, some of which are intended for the future, into the present in a fallen farm, in such a way as to abort the development of the very spiritual faculties he parodies. Using such seemingly easy props we will not create and use inner resources of our own!
                     As we can see the Human Being fragmented in the animal kingdom, or in the stars, so we find a Techno-Human composite in the infinitely various technologies in the world today. On Ahriman’s assembly line an Archetype Human Robot is being manufactured, to be replicated like a virus.
                      As the  pure, renewed Christed etheric forces are not available to him, he creates mechanized copies of human faculties and potentials using the sub ethers. Always he seeks the warmth he lacks in human biological life forms, marrying lifeless robotic devices with DNA for example, biological computing systems, or creating artificial blood. However the effect is always deadening. Life can not be thus mimicked or copied. It’s true  force is Love. As the plant being leaves a trail of leaves, stem and blossom in its wake, ever flowing out of physical sight, ever elusive, so does all life flee the reductionist, cruelly incising methodology of Ahriman. The living world says to it’s ghostly Manipulator, ‘He whom you seek is not here.’

                http://www.devicelink.com/ivdt/archive/98/09/009.html

                Swarms of nano computerised ‘cells’ seek and destroy ‘invader cells’ (note the aggressive medical language) in the human blood. DNA diagnostic chips do the healer’s work. Cameras watch our every move in the streets, shops and open spaces.  Memory is frozen in photographic images, recalled by mechanical means instead of inner effort as in certain exercises given by Rudolf Steiner to awaken memory of past lives. The video camera runs everywhere, on every occasion,  even at funerals. Each fragment of the dissected human genome is given artificial life in some cyber-created imitation. Everything mechanised is humanity externalized.
                     An intuitive awareness of a child’s activities reached by real human relationship and love, is replaced with a ‘spy’ system. Locating chips for children, fuelled by aggravated fear. RFID technology is up and running.  Eschalon can moniter any and every electronic communication.  Satellites observe everything everywhere! While we do less and less that is worth watching! And the technology is shrinking as the atom is expanding into pure spirit. We could go on and on, but there is little point in enumerating it all here. Each item can be, and should be researched in turn, to identify the soul quality he is hijacking, take back what we can from Ahriman and put it to it’s proper use. Our energies, mental and spiritual are being used to fuel all this.  Endless thought is put into the service of technology.
                     Ahriman seeks to push us below the level of the group ego.  The insect life of the ant hill or the hive is the model.  Specified, expendable human-robots for every task.
                     But we are not powerless. We are never powerless.  What we really take up and work with, Ahriman cannot steal.  He is disarmed by our knowledge of him, made harmless by our understanding of his techniques, revealed to us by Rudolf Steiner out of love and sacrifice.
                     Christ opposes nobody. He simply moves on at His own pace. Steiner once said that nobody, not the greatest Initiate could second guess the Christ, could never say exactly what He will do .  What rises, perhaps illegitimately and prematurely, from the earth today as the result of Ahrimanically inspired science and warfare  can still be transformed in His Light. We know not what He is doing, can only watch and pray.  For many people today the world has become bewildering and terrifying. Every day, here in London, I see the casualties.  More and more people are despairing, turning to medicated mental numbness.
                 A methodology we can employ is to see the human quality deformed into technology and to restore it.  Every time we see through the darkness to the Idea behind, the thought captured, frozen and embodied in some piece of technology, in some spun lie, we free the light for other people to see by. We can deconstruct the Robotic Human in every warm, truly human activity.
                Jan

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.4000197.5214659.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705077360:HM/A=1750876/R=0/SIG=11v1mrq3u/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?page=1762-1062629109228440>