RESocial Threefolding,N.Perlas and J.B:Aharon

  • andrea franco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 1:54 AM
      RE: Social Threefolding: Perlas and J Ben Aharon
      Dear List,
      A couple of months ago .surfin' on Anthroposophical websites, I
      found
      an interesting article by J:B:Aharon on
      www.anth.org./socialthreefolding/aharon.html ,and I found also that
      he is a coworker of N.Perlas.
      It seems to be a very interesting case, because J.Ben Aharon books
      about the Second Coming and the inner anthroposophical
      cognition's
      path seem to spring from a true ,deep spiritual experience. So
      this cooperation between Perlas and Aharon on Social Threefolding .
      looks very important to me for a very crux reason.
      This kind of issues – of a inner activity strictly linked with
      social matters- is able to overcome the bridge between
      "inner"
      (Central Europe,sometimes) and "outer " (A
      nglo-American,sometimes)
      anthroposophy ,.
      An individual like Aharon shows,that , starting from a wholly Christ
      enlightened living thought experience, is possible to link those two
      different ways of being anthroposophist.
      I'm happy having found it. ,since I `ve always been
      saying that
      the above related difference between "inner" and
      "outer" ways it's
      only a starting point.
      Andrea