Micheline

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2003
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Micheline" <minaud00@h...>
      wrote:

      > MN

      Dear Micheline;

      Good answers, straight, clear cut. Hello, as we say, from Southern
      U.S. to yourself in Canada. You have brought forward a rich, if not
      heavy tray of h'ourderves. Partly you know, I could speak about the
      melancholia of Poets and students of Spiritual Science. This would
      not be an easy little tale of despair and whoa is me. On the
      contrary, it is part of that blood tone, and part of that cosmic
      foundation in the soul that speaks of true melancholia as the
      foundation for stirring deep pathos of humanity and the Spiritual
      world. It is an inbuilt gift to encounter melancholia and balance it.

      Such portions of the four part mixer, as a teacher, I encourage
      students to develop all four aspects.. Hamlet was indeed melancholic
      and his spiritual adventure brought him to the deepest truths
      regarding Freedom... Since Hamlet, was a wonderful example of pre-
      and post B.C. and A.D. soul developments, Shakespeare tuned in on
      Hamlet..the actual historical personality who bore in his
      melancholia, a change in gravity, a shift in gravity, that altered
      the noble Hector in the actual historical city of Troy, who lost a
      Kingdom, lost Troy, city sacked, whose better judgement against Paris
      and Helen... were crunched in mortal conflict against, Achilles. He
      returned to say, Death, dear Death, even the Noble death of Hector,
      death and the search for Freedom has made Hector/Hamlet a wonder of
      what Hector learned and gave back to humanity through his Hamlet
      incarnation.

      Yes, we speak not in metaphors here. We speak of Karmic investigation
      and the true foundation of profound philosophy. I don't know how much
      you pay attention the subtle responses that flutter like delicate
      butterflies through the electronic circus on this list. If you pay
      attention, we have established a Free Roving participatory Michael
      School and a tiny Watchtower on both the inner movements of Spiritual
      and Soul substance and Wide World perspectives.

      By the way, Shop till your drop Sanguine, food loving, long munching,
      saliva dripping Phlegmatics, fiery, sulphur challenging, competitive
      Cholerics, are all mixed in the one ice cream cone of the human
      being. Strawberry, vanilla, dark death chocolate and nutty crunch...
      etc.. so goes the mix and so goes the mix in human beings.. even
      though one aspect may dominate, it is wonderful to laugh, sing, fire
      up competition and sit down to a good, well cooked meal and languish,
      loll and lovingly relax... Permission to be all that Humans, in one
      can, shaken and stirred can be... each unique, but answering to the
      far resonating forces of Starry grape juice.

      I quoted substance of Marie Corelli as a renegade that spoke of how
      crazy and ignorant humanity plays with their lives, as to find a
      diamond, which we are and life is, and treat it like a mere glass
      bauble. Corelli spoke deeply to the issue of what we consider, "Why
      bother". Harvey spoke deeply to the same issue as did Starbirgarden
      to all ships at sea. Such a free university did not consult each
      other, but felt each other in our distant places and drew close. Drew
      our stools closer to the fireplace to Rivendell and heard the great
      adventures of the Spirit we see around us.

      It has been my opinion that groups like the INKlings containing souls
      such as Barfield, Harwood, Charles Williams, C.S. Lewis, Tolkien, who
      so much admired... George McDonald and Novalis... would all be
      envious of how we can gather together and open the caverns and deeps
      of wonders... and guess what.. it is top of the line, factual cutting
      edge and open to all. But all would not crave such freedom. Some
      crave not to study, to look into the various posts and feel their
      underpinings and weigh the depth of profound melancholy, that reveals
      and unveils the hidden perplexities, and without any permission but
      from our beloved and long silent Bruce... who I miss and have loved
      dearly from his words to his sincerity. Melancholics have the
      sharpest wits and humor as well, even in serious times. Michael Moore
      and Bill Maher are clear compass points..

      Now Starbirgarden understood that predestination as a false Star
      paradigm of the past has been replaced by a presdestination code
      of 'new' fundamentalism in our DNA, chromosomes and the new toy of
      fatal blood types as a method to undermine the depth of Freedom that
      exists. We steer by our own stars and we have our own sacred North
      axis we hold our constellation of friends together with. The Stars
      were never forcing us to do anything, they are indicators, Squares,
      Trines and certainly.... my suggestion has always been to watch the
      piano concerto of moon changes as she shifts between fire, air, water
      and earth and watch how it changes the consciousness and activities
      of people without their knowing it... but knowing it makes all the
      difference in understanding and preventing squabbles that arise
      merely because the keys on the notes.. change.. but the change mixes,
      stirs, tumbles and forces the stable ethers to readapt and ripple,
      navigate and take a new daily life expansion...

      Predestination, Fate and these false compass Fundamentalisms,
      projected into Science and false laws.. that are mere theories are oh
      so comfortable to cling to as if.. as if such a limited rock is the
      reason for shipwrecks everywhere... Such barrier reefs of
      Fundamentalistic, Laws based not on Man and Human as it is a
      Spiritual incarnating being, but rather as default and bogus, mighty
      educational shadow giants described by Goethe... Fogs that wreck even
      the mightiest ships on the sharp corall of incorrect concepts.

      If the profound poet Shakespeare, whose Devachanic shadow walks in
      Harvey or Holderin were with us today.. the interesting revelation of
      incarnations fruits would become alive... and the buried treasure of
      a community of Spiritual Science, so long, longed for, would be a
      balm to those souls who developed intuition and insight and fought
      for aspects of what lies beyond the threshold and also, like Corelli,
      fought for fiery, renegade melancholia. Not folding, collapsing, even
      though, profound issues come in new forms and the education of the
      soul is not totally untimely. Meaning, that there are subtle clues
      to what is being learned between pressure and grace....We carry
      capacity over and we meet new trials in our incarnations that
      constantly provide inch by inch forward motion on the path of
      Initiation. There is no learning but on our sacred Earth, and After
      death schooling is not based on suicide and darkening the soul. The
      soul prevents itself from approaching the afterdeath school of
      Michael. The Earth destiny is where we anchor our deeper Higher Ego
      changes. If it was good enough for an Elohim, God, to penetrate every
      atom of blood.. walk, talk and laugh... lets join His party.

      There is a document on "Freud and Steiner" in the files on this list
      where I deal with the learning curve of Holderlin and the awaited for
      mystery. Madness or Suicide... considering that both Beethoven and
      Holderlin were subject to Pewter lead poisoning and that the karmic
      events of these issues affected their destinies on the curve of
      external poison and failed or incomplete ART. Also, little tragedies
      like these, before the advent of spiritual schooling, were part of
      the sad pathos of Romanticism. Our environment is laced with millions
      of poisons and one of the most important aspects of education of the
      soul is to understand the deeper insights of nutrition, rest, and
      calmness. Hell, addiction to Diet Coke can be devastating... let
      alone Mercury in fillings.

      But Spiritual capacity, and finding the key note of the Age, all, and
      I am certain of this, all centers around the ability to encounter
      Spiritual Science and determine the wealth that we always knew was
      there, and confirm it... and begin to digest the new paradigms,
      slowly, slowly, slowly...So here on this list, there has been a small
      window of opportunity to share the finest of the very fine research
      that truly can be recognized and brought in for further study, from
      all the wide researchers.. from Tolkien to Steve Talbott.. from
      Shakespeare to Marie Corelli... to Joksu and Pekka Ervast, to Omramm
      Michael Aisonov and now to Mel Gibson... and even, yes, to the study
      of the Devachan and "What Dreams May Come" starring Robin Williams.

      Once one understands the substance of Etheric Christ Blood and begins
      to develop a taste for it... we change our vampire instincts to
      instincts of cosmopolitan brother and sisterhood. All of this and
      much, much more continues to be delivered to those who half way pay
      attention to the literary and historical marvels dropped along the
      way by this wide group.

      In praising such an idea, it always evokes cyber terrorists, and is
      subject to liars, and politically incorrect whackos and this list has
      not been immune to them either. But, oddly enough... we, rather I, am
      happily, in shock and awe about this newly minted, fine substance.
      Marie Corelli described how she was hated or praised and neither of
      those two poles swayed her from her course. Esoteric insight follows
      the idea of neither sympathy or antipathy, elation or depression, as
      passing variables, influence the deeper aspects of soul but that is
      Earth, dear wonderful Earth. This is Steiner's and everyone elses
      clear understanding of what KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHER WORLDS is and
      entails.

      All of us, can reveal our own biographical pits, strange paths
      towards and crushing tragedies that bent us and these, while I shiver
      to remember some of my own terrors... They have richly become my myth
      and my journey and oddly enough.. the overriding paradigms are part
      of the strange Starbiography.. that even here, Spiritual Science has
      a lay out of biographical curves, phases of planets, and specific Age
      coordinates that reveal what biography and destiny has in store for
      not only the child and education.. Maps... but also the adult out
      beyond the 72 year old threshold of Saturn... This knowledge has
      changed the wallowing in false Romanticism where every poet was
      addicted to Absinthe.

      We can look back at certain age struggles and writers and artists and
      we can begin to see not only patterns but conquering, heroic, voices
      that have tasted the new ethers in the blood and shouted back to us,
      it is a New Land.. and The Tempest was the Perfect STorm and the
      Christ has changed everything.. Tolkien's Tom Bambadillo gives
      countless wonders and these very same wonders were the sustaining
      music that Christian Rosenkreuz sent in waves to Tolkien and he heard
      them in his soul... lifting and raising the journey, which certainly
      depressed the mighy linguist Tolkien at times.

      Thanks for your wonderful honest answers.

      Bradford
    • Joel
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 11, 2003
        Christian Rosenkrantz sent to Tolkien - source? I would be
        interested in reading more. Always sensed the deep wisdom in
        Tokien's writings, but haven't found a source...