Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Silicon-Chip-Shipwreck

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
      Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Silicon-Chip-Shipwreck On 4/9/03 1:31 pm, "joksu57" <jouko.sorvali@...> wrote:

           Hello Jan!

      The description of the "shipwreck initiation" is truly wonderfull.
      When I was reading your post about the subject, I started remembering
      what Dr. Steiner has said about the rosicrucian initiation. I mean
      one special detail, where one is in grave danger, very near death,
      and is then saved in the last moment. The "would-be-initiate" can

      feel that his life belongs now to some "greater cause".

      Hello Joksu,   Good to speak to you again, and could not agree more with what you write. I’m sure you have much to say on Deserts as well as Shipwrecks....... Moses, Christ, Temptations?  Look forward to hearing from you, Jan