Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Fires and The House of The Word/Cosmic Christ/Butterflies

  • Micheline Naud
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2003
      I have joined your group recently, and am not sure if we can ask the kind of
      questions following.....well here it goes

      1. Has there been any studies on negative type blood (say A-)...... what is
      the meaning/purpose, good or bad etc...

      2. If a person is strongly aspected to commit suicide (like Hara-Kiri type
      of) and has already twarted one incidence thru the use of willpower, how is
      that person to know if suicide is not part of the experiences he has to live
      thru during this particular incarnation?

      I have come across R.S. work about 10 years ago, and possess/have read many
      of his writings. I came across your group whilst reading a text on Ahriman
      by Robert Mason.

      Thank you,

      MN

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2003
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Micheline Naud"
        <minaud00@h...>

        Micheline wrote:
        > 1. Has there been any studies on negative type blood (say A-)......
        what is
        > the meaning/purpose, good or bad etc...
        >
        > 2. If a person is strongly aspected to commit suicide (like Hara-
        Kiri type
        > of) and has already twarted one incidence thru the use of
        willpower, how is
        > that person to know if suicide is not part of the experiences he
        has to live
        > thru during this particular incarnation?
        >
        > I have come across R.S. work about 10 years ago, and possess/have
        read many
        > of his writings. I came across your group whilst reading a text on
        Ahriman
        > by Robert Mason.
        >
        > Thank you,
        >
        > MN

        Greetings Micheline:

        Oracular questions indeed. Fire-Air-Water and Earth, Four etheric
        resonating blood types combine in multi level physics with the
        Temperaments, the four temperaments and these are mixed by unique
        issues connected to the incarnating ego. Four resonating etheric
        fields are vividly flowing through matter, down to the four codes of
        DNA, blood types, temperament and four chambers of the human heart
        and sometimes the four seasons.

        The Hara-Kiri question, now that is a serious mouthful.. but
        loosening the bonds of life, as in Hara-Kiri is a rather highly
        dramatic question and I will take you seriously. What nationality are
        You? Are you in danger? Are you acutely depressed? Are you merely
        interested in the Art of the Death?

        "hara-kiri [Jap.,=belly-cutting], the traditional Japanese form of
        honorable suicide, also known by its Chinese equivalent, seppuku. It
        was practiced by the Japanese feudal warrior class in order to avoid
        falling into enemy hands. Around 1500, it became a privileged
        alternative to execution, granted to daimyo and samurai guilty of
        disloyalty to the emperor. The condemned man received a jeweled
        dagger from the emperor. He selected as his second a faithful friend,
        received official witnesses, and plunged the dagger into the left
        side of his abdomen, drew it across to the right, and made a slight
        cut upward; his second then beheaded him with one stroke of a sword,
        and the dagger was returned to the emperor. Around 1700, it became
        permissible to go through a semblance of disembowelment prior to
        beheading. Voluntary hara-kiri was resorted to after a private
        misfortune, out of loyalty to a dead master, or to protest the
        conduct of a living superior.

        Obligatory hara-kiri was abolished in 1868, but its voluntary form
        has persisted. It was performed by 40 military men in 1895 as a
        protest against the return of conquered territory, the Liaotung
        peninsula, to China; by General Nogi on the death of Emperor Meiji in
        1912; and by numerous soldiers as an alternative to surrender in
        World War II. Hara-kiri was much discussed in recent years in
        connection with the death, in 1970, of Mishima, the well-known
        novelist and rightist political leader.

        See bushido, kamikaze, suicide."

        Comments;

        New insights in the destiny of the soul do not promote taking ones
        life. Dr. Kelly recently from London, appeared to have slit his
        wrists. His reasons and what his connections are to afterdeath
        experiences are potently critical and either will topple empires or
        cause his potent research to be used in dark inspirations beyond the
        threshold. In any case, Dr. Kelly is in a disturbed soul condition
        and it is not in the least comfortable for him. So Death does not end
        things, it can make it 100's of times worse.

        Jim Jones forced hundreds of Americans into cyanide deaths.. and
        these premature crossings of death did not serve the progressive good
        of either the soul or mankind. It is one thing to be a slave in body
        and another to be enslaved in soul. To view this vision of the depths
        of this reality, of addiction and soul morbidity one should study, if
        possible, the film, "What Dreams May Come"... for indeed the suicide
        portrayed there must serve a certain numbers of years according to
        the life span, to rather dark forces.

        Now that being said... I need to know why one would consider that a
        certain blood type would be saturated with dark impulses more than
        any other blood type? Does your question relate to yourself or
        someone else? I need to know how old you are? I need to understand
        what influence brings you to investigate this subject matter and ask
        these specific questions? For there are answers to questions however
        noone can answer, without further pondering, what circumstances
        create such individual questions for you.

        If you could, Micheline, it would be good to hear something about
        you, I'm sure most of us would welcome your unique perspective on
        things. So what is your perspective on things?

        Bradford
      • Micheline
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2003
          > Oracular questions indeed. Fire-Air-Water and Earth, Four etheric
          > resonating blood types combine in multi level physics with the
          > Temperaments, the four temperaments and these are mixed by unique
          > issues connected to the incarnating ego. Four resonating etheric
          > fields are vividly flowing through matter, down to the four codes
          of
          > DNA, blood types, temperament and four chambers of the human heart
          > and sometimes the four seasons.

          Care to direct me to readings on the above text?

          > The Hara-Kiri question

          The question is: If you are really aspected in this way,
          astrologically, and having gone thru a first cyclical occurence of
          it, and facing yet another conjunction of this type, should it be
          consumed because it is part of your karma, or fought off? Now, by
          experience, if fought off, you are in for a hellish type of life for
          many years to come, or perhaps the rest of your life, now that is
          not a big incentive to fight it off, is it?

          >What nationality are You? Canadian
          Are you acutely depressed? No
          Are you merely interested in the Art of the Death? No
          as his second a faithful friend,

          Hara-kiri: as a predestined action to uphold, or to fight off?

          > New insights in the destiny of the soul do not promote taking ones
          > life.

          New insights?

          It is one thing to be a slave in body
          > and another to be enslaved in soul.

          That is not a very comfortable thought.

          "What Dreams May Come"...

          Movie on the video/DVD market? by whom?

          > Now that being said... I need to know why one would consider that
          a certain blood type would be saturated with dark impulses more than
          > any other blood type?

          Because if you give birth with this type (-), they give an injection
          of something to negate it's influence. Now I know this is a
          primitive answer, at the physical level, but they do, and this being
          a rarer type of blood, there must be significance at other levels
          too. I was not thinking dark impulses but anthroposophical insights

          > So what is your perspective on things?

          All I can say is that it is not shared by many, have not encountered
          any human that shares it. It is just that by reading the text on
          Arihman, it made me realise that my natural thinking pattern has
          been quite naturally and unconsciously opposite to it in the way it
          is expressed: light and joy and reverence to the learning process,
          seeking the truth for the truth sake, try to decipher the work of
          the thinking process, not just use it as an instrument etc....

          I know, I know, what precedes is not very clear this morning, but I
          have sometimes reached levels of clearer understanding (intuitional?)

          MN
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 5, 2003
            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Micheline" <minaud00@h...>
            wrote:

            > MN

            Dear Micheline;

            Good answers, straight, clear cut. Hello, as we say, from Southern
            U.S. to yourself in Canada. You have brought forward a rich, if not
            heavy tray of h'ourderves. Partly you know, I could speak about the
            melancholia of Poets and students of Spiritual Science. This would
            not be an easy little tale of despair and whoa is me. On the
            contrary, it is part of that blood tone, and part of that cosmic
            foundation in the soul that speaks of true melancholia as the
            foundation for stirring deep pathos of humanity and the Spiritual
            world. It is an inbuilt gift to encounter melancholia and balance it.

            Such portions of the four part mixer, as a teacher, I encourage
            students to develop all four aspects.. Hamlet was indeed melancholic
            and his spiritual adventure brought him to the deepest truths
            regarding Freedom... Since Hamlet, was a wonderful example of pre-
            and post B.C. and A.D. soul developments, Shakespeare tuned in on
            Hamlet..the actual historical personality who bore in his
            melancholia, a change in gravity, a shift in gravity, that altered
            the noble Hector in the actual historical city of Troy, who lost a
            Kingdom, lost Troy, city sacked, whose better judgement against Paris
            and Helen... were crunched in mortal conflict against, Achilles. He
            returned to say, Death, dear Death, even the Noble death of Hector,
            death and the search for Freedom has made Hector/Hamlet a wonder of
            what Hector learned and gave back to humanity through his Hamlet
            incarnation.

            Yes, we speak not in metaphors here. We speak of Karmic investigation
            and the true foundation of profound philosophy. I don't know how much
            you pay attention the subtle responses that flutter like delicate
            butterflies through the electronic circus on this list. If you pay
            attention, we have established a Free Roving participatory Michael
            School and a tiny Watchtower on both the inner movements of Spiritual
            and Soul substance and Wide World perspectives.

            By the way, Shop till your drop Sanguine, food loving, long munching,
            saliva dripping Phlegmatics, fiery, sulphur challenging, competitive
            Cholerics, are all mixed in the one ice cream cone of the human
            being. Strawberry, vanilla, dark death chocolate and nutty crunch...
            etc.. so goes the mix and so goes the mix in human beings.. even
            though one aspect may dominate, it is wonderful to laugh, sing, fire
            up competition and sit down to a good, well cooked meal and languish,
            loll and lovingly relax... Permission to be all that Humans, in one
            can, shaken and stirred can be... each unique, but answering to the
            far resonating forces of Starry grape juice.

            I quoted substance of Marie Corelli as a renegade that spoke of how
            crazy and ignorant humanity plays with their lives, as to find a
            diamond, which we are and life is, and treat it like a mere glass
            bauble. Corelli spoke deeply to the issue of what we consider, "Why
            bother". Harvey spoke deeply to the same issue as did Starbirgarden
            to all ships at sea. Such a free university did not consult each
            other, but felt each other in our distant places and drew close. Drew
            our stools closer to the fireplace to Rivendell and heard the great
            adventures of the Spirit we see around us.

            It has been my opinion that groups like the INKlings containing souls
            such as Barfield, Harwood, Charles Williams, C.S. Lewis, Tolkien, who
            so much admired... George McDonald and Novalis... would all be
            envious of how we can gather together and open the caverns and deeps
            of wonders... and guess what.. it is top of the line, factual cutting
            edge and open to all. But all would not crave such freedom. Some
            crave not to study, to look into the various posts and feel their
            underpinings and weigh the depth of profound melancholy, that reveals
            and unveils the hidden perplexities, and without any permission but
            from our beloved and long silent Bruce... who I miss and have loved
            dearly from his words to his sincerity. Melancholics have the
            sharpest wits and humor as well, even in serious times. Michael Moore
            and Bill Maher are clear compass points..

            Now Starbirgarden understood that predestination as a false Star
            paradigm of the past has been replaced by a presdestination code
            of 'new' fundamentalism in our DNA, chromosomes and the new toy of
            fatal blood types as a method to undermine the depth of Freedom that
            exists. We steer by our own stars and we have our own sacred North
            axis we hold our constellation of friends together with. The Stars
            were never forcing us to do anything, they are indicators, Squares,
            Trines and certainly.... my suggestion has always been to watch the
            piano concerto of moon changes as she shifts between fire, air, water
            and earth and watch how it changes the consciousness and activities
            of people without their knowing it... but knowing it makes all the
            difference in understanding and preventing squabbles that arise
            merely because the keys on the notes.. change.. but the change mixes,
            stirs, tumbles and forces the stable ethers to readapt and ripple,
            navigate and take a new daily life expansion...

            Predestination, Fate and these false compass Fundamentalisms,
            projected into Science and false laws.. that are mere theories are oh
            so comfortable to cling to as if.. as if such a limited rock is the
            reason for shipwrecks everywhere... Such barrier reefs of
            Fundamentalistic, Laws based not on Man and Human as it is a
            Spiritual incarnating being, but rather as default and bogus, mighty
            educational shadow giants described by Goethe... Fogs that wreck even
            the mightiest ships on the sharp corall of incorrect concepts.

            If the profound poet Shakespeare, whose Devachanic shadow walks in
            Harvey or Holderin were with us today.. the interesting revelation of
            incarnations fruits would become alive... and the buried treasure of
            a community of Spiritual Science, so long, longed for, would be a
            balm to those souls who developed intuition and insight and fought
            for aspects of what lies beyond the threshold and also, like Corelli,
            fought for fiery, renegade melancholia. Not folding, collapsing, even
            though, profound issues come in new forms and the education of the
            soul is not totally untimely. Meaning, that there are subtle clues
            to what is being learned between pressure and grace....We carry
            capacity over and we meet new trials in our incarnations that
            constantly provide inch by inch forward motion on the path of
            Initiation. There is no learning but on our sacred Earth, and After
            death schooling is not based on suicide and darkening the soul. The
            soul prevents itself from approaching the afterdeath school of
            Michael. The Earth destiny is where we anchor our deeper Higher Ego
            changes. If it was good enough for an Elohim, God, to penetrate every
            atom of blood.. walk, talk and laugh... lets join His party.

            There is a document on "Freud and Steiner" in the files on this list
            where I deal with the learning curve of Holderlin and the awaited for
            mystery. Madness or Suicide... considering that both Beethoven and
            Holderlin were subject to Pewter lead poisoning and that the karmic
            events of these issues affected their destinies on the curve of
            external poison and failed or incomplete ART. Also, little tragedies
            like these, before the advent of spiritual schooling, were part of
            the sad pathos of Romanticism. Our environment is laced with millions
            of poisons and one of the most important aspects of education of the
            soul is to understand the deeper insights of nutrition, rest, and
            calmness. Hell, addiction to Diet Coke can be devastating... let
            alone Mercury in fillings.

            But Spiritual capacity, and finding the key note of the Age, all, and
            I am certain of this, all centers around the ability to encounter
            Spiritual Science and determine the wealth that we always knew was
            there, and confirm it... and begin to digest the new paradigms,
            slowly, slowly, slowly...So here on this list, there has been a small
            window of opportunity to share the finest of the very fine research
            that truly can be recognized and brought in for further study, from
            all the wide researchers.. from Tolkien to Steve Talbott.. from
            Shakespeare to Marie Corelli... to Joksu and Pekka Ervast, to Omramm
            Michael Aisonov and now to Mel Gibson... and even, yes, to the study
            of the Devachan and "What Dreams May Come" starring Robin Williams.

            Once one understands the substance of Etheric Christ Blood and begins
            to develop a taste for it... we change our vampire instincts to
            instincts of cosmopolitan brother and sisterhood. All of this and
            much, much more continues to be delivered to those who half way pay
            attention to the literary and historical marvels dropped along the
            way by this wide group.

            In praising such an idea, it always evokes cyber terrorists, and is
            subject to liars, and politically incorrect whackos and this list has
            not been immune to them either. But, oddly enough... we, rather I, am
            happily, in shock and awe about this newly minted, fine substance.
            Marie Corelli described how she was hated or praised and neither of
            those two poles swayed her from her course. Esoteric insight follows
            the idea of neither sympathy or antipathy, elation or depression, as
            passing variables, influence the deeper aspects of soul but that is
            Earth, dear wonderful Earth. This is Steiner's and everyone elses
            clear understanding of what KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHER WORLDS is and
            entails.

            All of us, can reveal our own biographical pits, strange paths
            towards and crushing tragedies that bent us and these, while I shiver
            to remember some of my own terrors... They have richly become my myth
            and my journey and oddly enough.. the overriding paradigms are part
            of the strange Starbiography.. that even here, Spiritual Science has
            a lay out of biographical curves, phases of planets, and specific Age
            coordinates that reveal what biography and destiny has in store for
            not only the child and education.. Maps... but also the adult out
            beyond the 72 year old threshold of Saturn... This knowledge has
            changed the wallowing in false Romanticism where every poet was
            addicted to Absinthe.

            We can look back at certain age struggles and writers and artists and
            we can begin to see not only patterns but conquering, heroic, voices
            that have tasted the new ethers in the blood and shouted back to us,
            it is a New Land.. and The Tempest was the Perfect STorm and the
            Christ has changed everything.. Tolkien's Tom Bambadillo gives
            countless wonders and these very same wonders were the sustaining
            music that Christian Rosenkreuz sent in waves to Tolkien and he heard
            them in his soul... lifting and raising the journey, which certainly
            depressed the mighy linguist Tolkien at times.

            Thanks for your wonderful honest answers.

            Bradford
          • Joel
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 11, 2003
              Christian Rosenkrantz sent to Tolkien - source? I would be
              interested in reading more. Always sensed the deep wisdom in
              Tokien's writings, but haven't found a source...