supra conductor

  • daniel bernard
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2003
      and if we invent a technology witout luciferic heal, we have a cold very cold conductor, use by t.g.v for the moment, but if one computer can be use like this, it mean the is power is multipli by 100. and enough cold that we can build it as little as we can. a premice of arhiman brain,

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2003
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 13, 2003
          <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

          Bradford comments;

          Steiner raised the issue of Jesu bin Pandera as an earlier riddle to
          what longing souls like to feel as the future Bodhisattva who was
          confused with the Christ Event and the Christ Being. Yeshu Pandera by
          Steiner's research... here I pause. Now I realize this does not help
          Newbies understand the lay out of Spiritual Science, because it is an
          obscure little pocket of Identity and Karma that Steiner found
          important enough to give mention to. In Steiner's Fifth gospel and
          other places he had to climb over the confusion presented by two
          individuals, two Jesus Beings and plus this guy Yeshu bin Pandera and
          that the entrance to the Christ Event, for the Spiritual Science
          researcher, would not be easy. But you need not worry so much about
          the complexity, except that serious study of the Christ event is what
          you get out of Spiritual Science.

          I bring this up in relation to Mel Gibson's new movie, "The Passion".
          People are wandering in and out and around this issue again because
          of the blame game on who killed the Christ. If the Christ or Jesus or
          Yeshu was just a little rag tag guy...shrinking the issue or whether
          the curse that has been actively aimed and taken on the back of the
          Jewsih people was a Sun Event of the first karmic magnitude arises
          every once in while as a debate. Naturally it all becomes mere spin.
          Everyone argues for the little man of Nazareth. But in Spiritual
          Science it the enormous sum of the Logos of Mankind. A pristine focus
          of the entire Sun Being wrapped in Dove's clothing that walked among
          us. Sophia and the Michael School look in this direction for the
          history of the Christ Being. It takes a Pauline approach.

          It is a far more complicated event and attracts Initiates of all
          stripes and gives Ahriman the willies... Initiates come close to this
          mystery and because of the immensness of it, they are never
          disappointed with both the complexity or the simplicity. Riddles in
          Karma and riddles in human history vortex and focus on this event and
          confound the fundamentalist as well as the hard core Hebrew. But it
          is another issue that will not go away and we are not consious or
          alert enough to face the event called 'Golgotha' with honesty.

          But naturally it raises complex issues. The stunning complex issue
          that Ahriman enjoys most is how the anti-semetic card can be played
          when ever Israel feels like it and when ever Waldorf Critics and
          others feel like it. The reality is that the political force now in
          Israel has the U.S. by the nose and the U.S. is soaked in Ahrimanic
          current events. Mel was distressed that he had to take out the
          Caiphas reference of the "Sin of this innocent blood be upon our
          heads and our childrens, children's heads".. Since Ahrimanic
          Syptomology was wrinkling its forhead in the nature of Caiphas back
          then. But the most powerful WORD Force is that Israel chose to go
          right back there and we gave them this Fission of Love permeated
          country to host all their ancient karmic errors. Not individuals mind
          you, individuals reincarnate and take on multitudes of different
          religious creeds and traditions, but Nationalism and ancient
          tradition are placed heavily on the back of the very Lion of Judea
          and that lion is not the mighty roar of Israel jets or its submarine
          nuclear weapons. Ahriman just likes the idea of a Lion Roaring and
          sounding like an incoming missle or an attack helicopter.

          The Greatest film we could make on the subject would still be Marie
          Corelli's novel of "Barabbas a Divine Tragedy". Anyways along with
          the current war mongering force of Israel, backed by the U.S. and the
          simpering and weaponsless human bomb method of I Am implosion used by
          the Palastinians... Implosion of the I Am is really an interesting
          topic in itself when we understand the nature of the Events of the
          Christ Being and all that transpired and realize that the concept of
          Imploding and making oneself into a human bomb hinges on the idea of
          the mighty solar system detonation that went off as an epi-center of
          the highest solar magnitude on Golgotha.

          On Golgotha were not only imprinted the highest levels of Initiation
          and the 7 Stages of the cross.. but the higher still inversion of
          Fallen Adam into re-structured Adam. Steiner's "From Jesus to Christ"
          lectures always knocked me right off my seat. What type of inner
          Implosion continues to infect souls... at levels of unconscious
          inspiration, that totally do not see what the event of mighty
          detonation, out of the Etheric Forces of humanity, happened in this
          critical political battle zone?

          Imploding I AM's continue to throw this Karmic treachery up as a
          false inspiration, but based on something stunning when we wander the
          inner landscape of Christ and find that the ownership of lands and
          countries and placing this nationalistic fallacy right on top of
          Golgotha again, is like trying to keep the Roaring Lion of Judea of
          mighty universal Love, behind a chain link fence. Souls hear its
          hungry roar and fail to understand it. But they feed themselves into
          the still sounding roar and vortex of the Cosmos, which is like
          sending suicide space vehicle into the heart of the Sun.

          Israel my dear friends is the mighty mental DMZ, the mighty Soul
          Threshold and the Lion of Judea that is kept on a flimsy dog leash.
          Walking around in the area of a time warp that nearly resembles the
          market places and dry desert terrain where Christ Walked is
          attempting to walk a Lion on a little leash.

          Imagine that the Etheric Christ, having broken free of nuclear
          Fission when Einstein thought he had caught site of Him, hiding in an
          equation in his brain, and that humanity worships to this day a false
          image of the I Am of Light... against all that Christ is doing in the
          Etheric Light of the Earth. So who do we leave to gnaw the bones and
          feed this mighty Lion? We leave the Ahrimanic Zoo keepers to let
          terrorism and human implosion of shattering karmic consequences link
          and bind the two aggressors together in feeding frenzy of fear and
          terror. Do they wish to really, really enter into the majesty of the
          event that happened there, anyone, anywhere? No. Steiner is almost
          running solo as the critical observer and IMO the Karmic consequence
          of a Pauline mystery... Paul helped crucify the Christ and did he
          ever regret it. But now the issues arise again in the Mel conflict of
          stirring the still sizzling embers of matter, and how a God shook and
          deep cooked matter and left a crater and mushroom cloud that people
          walk through daily with Eyes Wide Shut.

          http://www.rense.com/general43/debated.htm

          http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/~humm/Topics/JewishJesus/toledoth.html

          "In the year 3671[1] in the days of King Jannaeus, a great misfortune
          befell Israel, when there arose a certain disreputable man of the
          tribe of Judah, whose name was Joseph Pandera. He lived at Bethlehem,
          in Judah.

          Near his house dwelt a widow and her lovely and chaste daughter named
          Miriam. Miriam was betrothed to Yohanan, of the royal house of David,
          a man learned in the Torah and God-fearing.

          At the close of a certain Sabbath, Joseph Pandera, attractive and
          like a warrior in appearance, having gazed lustfully upon Miriam,
          knocked upon the door of her room and betrayed her by pretending that
          he was her betrothed husband, Yohanan. Even so, she was amazed at
          this improper conduct and submitted only against her will.

          Thereafter, when Yohanan came to her, Miriam expressed astonishment
          at behavior so foreign to his character. It was thus that they both
          came to know the crime of Joseph Pandera and the terrible mistake on
          the part of Miriam. Whereupon Yohanan went to Rabban Shimeon ben
          Shetah and related to him the tragic seduction. Lacking witnesses
          required for the punishment of Joseph Pandera, and Miriam being with
          child, Yohanan left for Babylonia.[2]

          Miriam gave birth to a son and named him Yehoshua, after her brother.
          This name later deteriorated to Yeshu. On the eighth day he was
          circumcised. When he was old enough the lad was taken by Miriam to
          the house of study to be instructed in the Jewish tradition.

          One day Yeshu walked in front of the Sages with his head uncovered,
          showing shameful disrespect. At this, the discussion arose as to
          whether this behavior did not truly indicate that Yeshu was an
          illegitimate child and the son of a niddah[3]. Moreover, the story
          tells that while the rabbis were discussing the Tractate Nezikin, he
          gave his own impudent interpretation of the law and in an ensuing
          debate he held that Moses could not be the greatest of the prophets
          if he had to receive counsel from Jethro. This led to further inquiry
          as to the antecedents of Yeshu, and it was discovered through Rabban
          Shimeon ben Shetah that he was the illegitimate son of Joseph
          Pandera. Miriam admitted it.[4] After this became known, it was
          necessary for Yeshu to flee to Upper Galilee.

          After King Jannaeus, his wife Helene[5] ruled over all Israel. In the
          Temple was to be found the Foundation Stone on which were engraven
          the letters of God's Ineffable Name. Whoever learned the secret of
          the Name and its use would be able to do whatever he wished.
          Therefore, the Sages took measures so that no one should gain this
          knowledge. Lions of brass were bound to two iron pillars at the gate
          of the place of burnt offerings. Should anyone enter and learn the
          Name, when he left the lions would roar at him and immediately the
          valuable secret would be forgotten.

          Yeshu came and learned the letters of the Name; he wrote them upon
          the parchment which he placed in an open cut on his thigh and then
          drew the flesh over the parchment. As he left, the lions roared and
          he forgot the secret. But when he came to his house he reopened the
          cut in his flesh with a knife an lifted out the writing. Then he
          remembered and obtained the use of the letters.[6]

          He gathered about himself three hundred and ten young men of Israel
          and accused those who spoke ill of his birth of being people who
          desired greatness and power for themselves. Yeshu proclaimed, "I am
          the Messiah; and concerning me Isaiah prophesied and said, 'Behold, a
          virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name
          Immanuel.'" He quoted other messianic texts, insisting, "David my
          ancestor prophesied concerning me: 'The Lord said to me, thou art my
          son, this day have I begotten thee.'"

          The insurgents with him replied that if Yeshu was the Messiah he
          should give them a convincing sign. They therefore, brought to him a
          lame man, who had never walked. Yeshu spoke over the man the letters
          of the Ineffable Name, and the leper was healed. Thereupon, they
          worshipped him as the Messiah, Son of the Highest.

          When word of these happenings came to Jerusalem, the Sanhedrin
          decided to bring about the capture of Yeshu. They sent messengers,
          Annanui and Ahaziah, who, pretending to be his disciples, said that
          they brought him an invitation from the leaders of Jerusalem to visit
          them. Yeshu consented on condition the members of the Sanhedrin
          receive him as a lord. He started out toward Jerusalem and, arriving
          at Knob, acquired an ass on which he rode into Jerusalem, as a
          fulfillment of the prophecy of Zechariah.

          The Sages bound him and led him before Queen Helene, with the
          accusation: "This man is a sorcerer and entices everyone." Yeshu
          replied, "The prophets long ago prophesied my coming: 'And there
          shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse,' and I am he; but as
          for them, Scripture says 'Blessed is the man that walketh not in the
          counsel of the ungodly."

          Mel's preview

          http://www.themoviebox.net/trailers/moviebox_trailers/passion_tr_page.
          htm
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 13, 2003
            <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

            Hopefully a better site to view the clips

            http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/NOPQR/Passion_The/trailer-
            page.html
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 14, 2003
              <holderlin66@h...> wrote:
              > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
              > <holderlin66@h...> wrote:
              >
              > Hopefully a better site to view the clips
              >
              > http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/NOPQR/Passion_The/trailer-
              > page.html

              Going a little further;

              So what type of shattering reaction will Gibson's film create in the
              very center of issues so powerful? To my mind it brings the very
              heart of the issue back up to the surface.

              http://www.liberalslant.com/bw101403.htm

              "But, of course, the hardest work has to be done by the Israelis and
              Palestinians themselves. Not just the leaders -- or not even mainly
              the leaders, who are caught in a time-warp of violence-revenge -- but
              ordinary citizens, longing for peace and stability and economic
              progress in their lives, and a different, more positive life for
              their kids. American Jews and American Arabs have much to contribute
              to this momentum for peace as well.

              When the Israelis and Palestinians finally recognize that violence
              and intimidation and brutality simply won't get them what they want --
              to eliminate the other side -- and are willing to take action to
              convince their leaders to make the compromises that need to be made,
              then the wheels of the peace bus will begin turning for real. (This
              just might be the right time in history for a massive non-violent
              movement to emerge on both sides. What can they lose except the lives
              they already are losing in their pro-violence societies?)

              Only then will the realization be made by the Sharons and Netanyahus,
              and the Arafats and Hamas/Jihad leaders, that their policies have
              brought nothing but perpetual bloodshed to their peoples and to the
              region and that they simply can't go on any longer down that brutal
              road.

              But unless we are able soon to get to this place of peace, this haven
              of hope, the future is clear: years and years, decades and decades,
              of further slaughter, revenge, brutality, escalation, another
              generation and then another lost to hate and despair -- the type of
              negative energy and attitude that increasingly threatens the
              stability of the entire region (and, Americans and Europeans take
              note, the flow of oil), and provides rich bloody humus for the growth
              of increased international terrorism worldwide, etc. etc.

              Unless the forces of peace prevail, soon, the rivers of blood will
              destroy both societies, not only their populations but their sense of
              themselves as peoples with a moral core of righteousness. And the
              whirlwind of destruction will blow them onto the dustheap of
              historical failure."
            • Joe & Les Wilson
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 14, 2003
                Dear Bradford,
                Thanks for another great, thought-provoking post. Please keep it up!
                J&L
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 15, 2003
                  previously this inner insight was drawn;

[...]

                  What follows from Dr. Steiner explains everything about the current
                  events, the deceptions, the lies and the building of a shell that
                  hardens into the Intellectual taint of Ahriman we face every day from
                  every side, of every event. It is Ahrimanic Spin. But for all of us,
                  and how did we get here...we ask the Gods and Bush, "What did they
                  know and when did Ahriman Know it?" It comes down again to evoking
                  the moment of the Crucifixion and the Mystery of Golgotha that Mel
                  Gibson is aiming at. It comes to us in a Pauline battle of heart and
                  mind.

                  But what follows is the inner account of events that have put us in
                  the horrific position of Hitler and the bomb, the nuclear diluted
                  Uranium waste of poisoned matter and into the very core of
                  Intellectual nano, molecular Intelligence of Death. For those who
                  call themselves Newbies, it is a fine read, to read Dr. Steiner. Many
                  of us highly suggest it, that is, wrapping our thoughts around ideas
                  that are so current and so powerful. But most just stand gawking as
                  if it simply doesn't compute. Well it does and it is everything to do
                  with the nature of our own ZeitGeist. It comes right down to the
                  events on the news today. See it or at least learn to see it awakens
                  for everyone, fresh new faculties of soul.

                  Steiner:

                  http://wn.elib.com/Steiner/Lectures/19220402p01.html

                  "But the esoteric element which Christ gave to his initiated
                  disciples consisted therein, that He told them: What took place on
                  Golgotha, is the reflection of superterrestial events and of the
                  relationship between the worlds of the gods connected with Saturn,
                  Sun, Moon and the present Earth, and Ahriman. The cross of Golgotha
                  cannot be looked upon as something earthly, but as something having a
                  meaning for the entire universe — this was the content of esoteric
                  Christianity.

                  Perhaps we can awaken a particular feeling in connection with
                  esoteric Christianity: Imagine two esoteric disciples of the Christ,
                  who progress more and more in the acquisition of an esoteric
                  Christianity, and imagine them speaking together while they are still
                  battling with their doubts: One of them would say more or less the
                  following words to the other one: The Christ who is teaching us, has
                  descended from worlds which are known from the past. Gods were known
                  in past ages, but they were gods who could not speak of death. If we
                  had remained with these gods, we would never have learnt anything
                  concerning the nature of death. The gods themselves had first to send
                  down to the earth a divine being, in order to learn something
                  concerning death though one of their own ranks. After His
                  resurrection, Christ teaches us what the gods had to fulfill in order
                  to guide the evolution of the earth to a right end. If we keep to
                  him, we will learn something that men could not learn until then. We
                  learn what the gods did behind the scenes of the worlds's existence
                  in order to further the evolution of the earth in the right way. We
                  learn how they brought in the forces of Ahriman, without allowing
                  them to be of harm to man, but to be of use to him. What the
                  initiated disciples received as the esoteric teaching of the risen
                  Christ was something deeply moving. A disciple, such as the one
                  described above, could only have continued by saying: Today we would
                  know nothing at all concerning the gods, for we would be in the
                  meshes of death had Christ not died and risen, and had He not taught
                  us, after His resurrection, the experiences of the gods concerning
                  death. As human beings, we must immerse ourselves into a period of
                  time in which we can no longer know anything of the gods. The gods
                  found a new way of speaking to us. This way went through the Mystery
                  of Golgotha. The essential knowledge conveyed to the disciples
                  through the Mystery of Golgotha, was that men could again approach
                  the divine worlds which they had left. In the first period of the
                  Christian evolution, the disciples were permeated by this stirring
                  teaching. Many a one, whom history barely mentions, bore within him
                  the knowledge which he could have gained only because in the early
                  times he had enjoyed the teaching of the risen Christ himself, or
                  else because he was connected in some way with the teachers who had
                  been taught by the Christ.

                  Later on, all these things were exteriorized. They were exteriorized
                  to such an extent that the first heralds of Christianity attached
                  great value to the fact of being able to say that they were the
                  disciples of one who had been taught by a disciple of the apostles.
                  It was a continuous development, for he who imparted the teaching,
                  had known one who had seen an apostle, i.e. one who had known the
                  Lord himself, after his resurrection. In the past, some value was
                  still attached to this living development, but the form in which it
                  reached a later mankind was already exteriorized. It had assumed the
                  aspect of an outer historical description. But, essentially, it goes
                  back to what I have just set forth. The incorporation of the
                  intellect, which began already, and particularly, during the fourth
                  and fifth centuries after the Mystery of Golgotha, and underwent a
                  special change in the fifteenth century — the beginning of the fifth
                  post-atlantean epoch — this development of the intellect brought
                  about the loss of the ancient wisdom which enabled man to grasp
                  something of the spiritual truths, whereas the new wisdom was not
                  there. To a certain extent, men forgot for a whole age everything
                  that had an esoteric significance in Christianity.

                  As stated, some records dealing with this esoteric knowledge remained
                  in the keeping of secret societies, the members of which no longer
                  understood the content of these records — in our age, certainly not.
                  These records really refer to the teachings that were imparted by the
                  risen Christ to some of his initiated disciples.

                  Suppose that the ancient Hebrew teaching had not received new life
                  through Christianity — then, Paul's conviction before the event at
                  Damascus would have been justified. For, Paul more or less accepted
                  the view that there is an old traditional teaching, which existed
                  originally as a divine-spiritual revelation given to men in a distant
                  past, in the spiritual form which I have described. Then, this was
                  preserved in written records. Amongst the Hebrews, there were scribes
                  who knew what was contained in the records from out of the ancient
                  wisdom of the gods. The sentence that condemned Christ-Jesus to death
                  came from such scribes. While he was still Saul, Paul looked up to
                  this original divine wisdom of the past and thought that this ancient
                  wisdom was the source of the knowledge which came streaming down even
                  to the scribes of his time. The fact that prominent men took up the
                  calling of a scribe, could, however, bring this divine wisdom only as
                  far as the pronouncing of righteous sentences. Impossible — quite
                  impossible — for an innocent man to be condemned to death through
                  crucifixion! Especially if things took the course they did take
                  during the trial of Christ Jesus. This was the course of Paul's
                  thoughts. Only the Roman Governor, Pontius Pilate, was already
                  entangled instinctively in quite another world-conception and could
                  utter the pregnant sentence: What is Truth? Paul, as Saul, could not
                  possibly imagine that what had taken place according to a righteous
                  judgement, might not be truth. What a conviction had to be gained by
                  Paul? The conviction that there can be error in the truth which used
                  to come streaming down to men from the gods, for men have changed it
                  into error — into an error so strong, that the most innocent of all
                  had to pass through death. The original divine wisdom streams down as
                  far as the wisdom of the scribes, who were the Hebrew contemporaries
                  of the Mystery of Golgotha. This wisdom can only contain truth —
                  thought Saul. But he had to think otherwise. When Paul was still
                  Saul, he used to say: If he, who died on the cross, is indeed the
                  Christ and the Messiah, this current of wisdom must contain error in
                  its truth, and error brought Christ to the cross. That is, man must
                  have turned the old divine wisdom into error. Naturally, only the
                  actual fact that this is so, indeed, could convince Saul. Only Christ
                  himself could convince him, by appearing to him in the event at
                  Damascus. What did this mean for Saul? It meant that a divine wisdom
                  no longer existed, for the Ahrimanic element had entered into it.

                  Thus Paul reached the point of seeing that mankind's evolution had
                  been seized by an enemy and that this enemy is the source of error on
                  earth. In bringing the intellect, he brings also the possibility of
                  error, and, in its greatest aspect, this error is responsible for the
                  death on the cross of the most innocent of all. First, this
                  conviction must be gained — that He who has no stain upon him, died
                  on the cross. This enabled men to see how Ahriman crept into the
                  evolution of humanity and how a supersensible, superterrestial event
                  existed in the evolution of the Ego, through the enactment of the
                  Mystery of Golgotha. An esoteric fact can never be merely mystical.
                  It is always an enormous mistake to explain mere mysticism as
                  esotericism. The esoteric knowledge is always a knowledge of facts
                  which take place, as such, in the spiritual world, and remain hidden
                  behind the veil of the physical world. For, behind this veil, the
                  adjustment between the divine world and Ahriman takes place, as
                  enacted in the death on the cross of Christ-Jesus. Paul felt that
                  error, leading to the death on the cross, can only enter a world
                  wherein man is seized by the Ahrimanic powers. And when he had
                  understood this, he learnt the truth of esoteric Christianity.

                  Paul was undoubtedly one of those who belonged, in this sense, to the
                  initiates. But initiation gradually died out, through the growing
                  influence of intellectualism. Today we must return to a knowledge of
                  esoteric Christianity: we must know again that Christianity does not
                  only contain what is exoteric, but goes beyond the forebodings that
                  can be awakened through the Gospels. Today very little is said
                  concerning an esoteric Christianity, but humanity must return to this
                  knowledge, which is not based on outer documents. We must learn to
                  fathom what the Christ himself taught to his initiated disciples
                  after his resurrection, and we must take for granted that he could
                  impart such teachings only after having passed through an experience,
                  here on earth, which he could not have had in the divine world — for
                  until the Mystery of Golgotha death did not exist in the divine
                  worlds. No being of the divine worlds had passed through death —
                  Christ is the first-born who passed through death from the world of
                  the hierarchies, connected with the evolution of the Earth that went
                  through Saturn, Sun and Moon.

                  The secret of Golgotha is the inclusion of death into life. Before
                  Golgotha, the knowledge of life did not include death. Now death
                  became known as an essential part of life, as an experience which
                  strengthens life. Humanity went through a weaker form of life when
                  nothing was known of death; humanity must live more forcefully if it
                  wants to pass through death and yet remain alive. Death, in this
                  connection, is also the intellect. Men possessed a comparatively
                  weaker sense of life when they had no need of the intellect. The
                  older people who obtained their knowledge of the divine worlds in the
                  form of images and inner manifestations, did not die inwardly. They
                  always remained alive. They could laugh at death because they
                  remained alive inwardly. The Greeks still relate how happy the
                  ancients were because, when death approached them, they became so
                  dazed within, that they hardly noticed it. This was the last remnant
                  of a world-conception that knew nothing of death. Modern man
                  experiences the intellect. Intellect renders us cold and dead within.
                  It paralyses us. When our intellect is active, we do not really live.
                  We must feel that when we are thinking, we are not really alive, that
                  our life is poured into the empty pictures of our understanding. A
                  strong life is needed in order to experience the living activity
                  contained in the lifeless images formed by our intellect, a creative,
                  living activity inspite of all. A strong life is needed to reach the
                  sphere where moral impulses flow out of the force of pure thinking,
                  and where we learn to understand the freedom in man, through the
                  impulses of pure thinking."
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 15, 2003
                    "....everything about the current
                    events, the deceptions, the lies and the building of a shell that
                    hardens into the Intellectual taint of Ahriman we face every day from
                    every side, of every event. It is Ahrimanic Spin. But for all of us,
                    and how did we get here...we ask the Gods and Bush, "What did they
                    know and when did Ahriman Know it?" It comes down again to evoking
                    the moment of the Crucifixion and the Mystery of Golgotha that Mel
                    Gibson is aiming at. It comes to us in a Pauline battle of heart and
                    mind."

                    Bradford comments;

                    Now if we take a look at the Pauline view and place Ahriman in
                    Michael's clothing a portrait of current events arises that places
                    St. George, and the picture on the link reveals it, as some sort of
                    Michael Time Spirit Imposition. Imposed over Michael could be any
                    poltical leader that fails to understand just what Ahriman is to the
                    thought life of think tanks and what Cosmic Intelligence is in
                    relation to the Christ Event and Israel. But what really is running,
                    even in Free America...is an Ahrimanic distortion that goes right
                    back to Caipahs and St. Paul.

                    The stunning experience we should share with St. Paul and the way
                    Steiner has depicted it, is that it comes as a shock to us that the
                    Intellect can be hijacked and infested with Ahrimanic forces and
                    humanity fail to realize it. Fail to see it. This failure should not
                    be a part of Spiritual Science and as Valentin Andrea has said, there
                    are hundreds of sites and souls working for a higher brotherhood.
                    Knowing the discerning difference are stages in recovery. Recovering
                    Cosmic and human Intelligence from addiction to Ahrimanic thinking.
                    Face it or not...all of us, from the top to the bottom are in this
                    together and it is only our own recovery of Intelligence that will
                    serve the Gods.
                    http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0342/schanberg.php
                  • Kevin Dann
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 15, 2003
                      Dear Confreres/soeurs,

                      As I catch my breath catching up on the conversation of the list, I
                      almost feel that days without seeing a newspaper or listening to the
                      radio do not leave me out of the loop with these remarkable reports from
                      Bradford, and now Harvey, and Danny's imaginations. Here is my other
                      reliable source for the "Signs of the Times":

                      http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/signs.htm

                      I have tried to strike up correspondence with the principals of that
                      site with no luck; anyone else have any contact with these
                      "Cassiopaeans"?

                      Cheers,
                      Kevin
                    • Kevin Dann
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 15, 2003
                        Ed,

                        I'm teaching the modern history block at the Emerson School in Chapel
                        Hill, which will be just for three weeks in November. I'll keep working
                        on Thoreau through the winter, plus all the other projects I keep
                        hatching.

                        Sorry about the Cubs; no joy in Boston either as the Yankees look poised
                        to win. But who knows?

                        Is Martin Rowe Gene's partner in Booklight? Here below are some amazing
                        words from Bradford Riley--whose prose and prancing I know you find
                        challenging, but I feel are well worth the effort--brought on by earlier
                        remarks about Mel Gibson's forthcoming film. I have the sense that this
                        will generate a huge amount of interest and as I probably said once
                        before, wish there was some way of getting Mel Gibson to have a link to
                        your website!

                        Best,
                        Kevin