Scrambled Egg! / (To Try Again...... Take 2!)

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2003
      - Penta - Chroma - Tonic -
      Imagination - Bliss - Cinematic -
      Elation - Truth - Hearing -

      - The WORD Explaining -
      - Isis - Moral Art of Life -
      - Signs Post Good or Bad -
      - Seeds Cast into Genesis -

      - Uttering "Ether-us" - Hour Throat Chakra -
      - BIRTHING In-Form Fragments Few Lines -
      - Ovoid Stage Style Hieroglyphic Flow-Sophic -
      - EA-Meaning: LIGHT - the Blood Special Fluid -

      "And I say unto you, Ask and it shall
      be given you; seek, and ye shall find;
      knock, and it shall be opened to you.

      For everyone that asketh receiveth;
      and he that seeketh findeth, and to
      him that knocketh it shall be opened.

      If a son shall ask BREAD
      Of any of you that is a FATHER,
      Will he give him a STONE?
      Or if he ask a FISH,
      Will he for a FISH
      Give him a SERPENT?
      Or if he shall ask for an EGG,
      Will he offer him a SCORPION?

      If ye then, being evil, know how to give
      good GIFTS unto your children: how much
      more shall the HEAVENLY FATHER give
      the HOLY SPIRIT to them who ask him?"[!]

      Luke 11:9 - 11:13
    • Jan
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27, 2003
        Re: [anthroposophy] Scrambled Egg! / (To Try Again...... Take 2!) On 26/8/03 11:54 pm, "danifyou@..." <danifyou@...> wrote:

[...]

        Thanks, Danny.  As ever, you get right to the essence.  The desert, a moonscape where the moon-wept form-creating chemical ether takes hold and sun-born life ether rays into earth and heavenward again through silica-sand is a Grail picture. And  the Rose blooms in desert-lands, where once grew the original Paradise garden, remembered in people by a love of gardens even now.  I read an article about Afghanistan before the war, and the gardens that were so beloved of the people there, where many kinds of flowers grew in abundance, especially roses, as well as figs, fruits, nuts and vegetables again of many, many varieties.  These were lost when water supplies were destroyed, people made homeless, and general devastation reigned.  But the people are gardeners in their hearts and plant lovers by nature, and one hopes there will be new blossoming of spirit as the Rose of the World is crucified anew on the World’s Body.
             ‘Oh, no man knows through what wild centuries roves back the Rose...” wrote Walter de la Mare.  The flowering of the desert is a great future mystery, seeded in the overcoming of the Temptations.  There are tiny scrolled pictures of this to be found in seed form in all our biographies.  Below are words I wrote many years ago, at a desert time, when I learned that I was not desert-ed.

        The Gardener

        Safe in the circle of my trees I sit within the night,
        Holly, Elder, Oak and Yew,
        Sweet companions strong and True
        I rest upon their might.

        Thorned Roses guard this garden, where I am the Princess
        Awaiting Light enchanted
        In darkness.
        Princess and slave and sovereign
        I have laboured here in pain
        And won from the wilderness what must
        One day be wild again.

        Praise God in the earth starred with flowers
        Praise God in the stars above
        And the Rose full bloomed is a secret
        A symbol of power and love.

        When the trees are old and weighted
        With roses rambled wild
        And nightshade and tall nettles stand
        The garden plants beside
        And the grass is graced with silken seed
        And buttercups roam where they please
        Then shall my shade pass silently
        Into the circle of my trees
        This faery ring-of-roses.
        Within my spirit cloak I’m free
        To spend a while beneath my trees
        The sentinals I love.

        Then as we may not keep nor cling
        Nor seek to hold created things
        So with a blessing let me pass
        To Pan this circled patch of grass
        And hear the eerie call of pipes
        Between the darkness and the light
        And go in peace.
        For we may never seek to own
        Nor harvest all that we have sown
        But simply for a little space
        may labour in a sacred place
        And share what Nature gives for free
        A thousand fruits upon one tree!
        In humble gratitude.

        God bless the old gods of this place
        I go to serve the Saviour’s Grace
        And bow my soul before His Face
        For on the World’s great Cross of pain
        His Rose has bloomed,
        Blooms ere again.
        And in the garden of each soul
        A crop of blessings cause to grow
        And these, the harvest of His love
        Reflect on earth what shines above
        In His garden.

         Jan

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705077360:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124ukap9t/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595054>

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 27, 2003
[...]

          Bradford comments;

          I was inspired by this poem to go back and look at my favorite
          author, Marie Corelli. She is my favorite renegade female author.In
          my mind's eye I felt the intensity and style of Marie Corelli in
          Jan's work. My mind, looked over the course of time and incarnations
          and felt something very similar in quality and intensity between Jan
          and Corelli. Voices that I know and love, advocates of the Spiritual
          World that I hear the quality. Of course Danny and I already know
          that Harvey is such a one as well. He has reminded me more of what
          Shakespeare would sound like if he were incarnated now. This has no
          deep meaning beyond my deepest respect and my deepest respect to
          Marie Corelli as an amazing writer of Initiation Science and that
          which I hear in my soul from certain people.

          My favorite text, my ultimate favorite novel is Corelli's "Barabbas A
          Dream of the World's Tragedy." It is from this, that I pull this poem.

          "The earth has many flowers; in all the fields and bowers
          Their radiant blossoms open 'neath the glory of the sun, -
          But their leaves are scarce unfurled to the summer of the world
          When they perish in their beauty, every one.
          Brief is their fair flight, 'tis ended ere the night.

          Sad emblems are they all of the sadder lives of men!
          Better be a rose, the wildest one that blows
          And safe in the shelter of the King's Garden!

          The lofty laurels stand, at the conqueror's right hand!
          To deck the feasts of triumph and the revellings of mirth,
          Lillies and bays are bound for the brows of heroes crowned
          As symbols of the evavascent earth,-
          But beauty, pride and power are the blossoms of an hour,
          Bringing sorrow more than safety to the weary souls of men;

          Better be a rose, the wildest one that blows
          And safe in the shelter of the King's Garden."

          Bradford comments;

          It speaks of Magelene's experience and the aftermath of the
          Resurrrection in the Garden of Gethsemane.

          To Fifinetta- by Marie Corelli

          If you were the rose-bud,
          and I were the bee,-
          Deep in your fragrant heart
          Wonders I'd see;
          Close in your petals
          Quiet I'd lie
          Drown'd in your honey
          Gladly I'd die!

          If you were a daisy
          And I were the dew,
          Lightly I'd tremble
          And sparkle on you,-
          Absorbing all colours
          I'd melt them in one,
          And shine on your bosom
          A miniature sun.

          Alas for the fancies
          A dreamer may plan!
          In spite of romances,
          I am but a man,-
          A man full of ardours,
          And passion and strife,
          Just giving you only
          The love of his life!

          Some Corelli prose.

          "The world is fond of slaying its singing buds and devouring them for
          daily fare -- one rough pressure of finger and thumb on the little
          melodious throats, and they are mute forever. So I found, when at
          last in mingled pride, hope, and fear I published my poems, seeking
          for them no other recompense save fair hearing and justice. They
          obtained neither -- they were tossed carelessly by a few critics from
          hand to hand, jeered at for a while, and finally flung back to me as
          lies -- lies all! The finely spun web of any fancy, -- the delicate
          interwoven intricacies of thought, -- these were torn to shreds with
          as little compunction as idle children feel when destroying for their
          own cruel sport the velvety wonder of a moth's wing, or the radiant
          rose and emerald pinions of a dragon-fly. I was a fool -- so I was
          told with many a languid sneer and stale jest -- to talk of hidden
          mysteries in the whisper of the wind and the dash of the waves --
          such sounds were but common cause and effect. The stars were merely
          conglomerated masses of heated vapor condensed by the work of ages
          into meteorites and from meteorites into worlds -- and these went on
          rolling in their appointed orbits, for what reason nobody knew, but
          then nobody cared! And Love -- the key-note of the theme to which I
          had set my mistaken life in tune -- Love was only a graceful word
          used to politely define the low but very general sentiment of coarse
          animal attraction -- in short, poetry such as mine was altogether
          absurd and out of date when confronted with the facts of every-day
          existence -- facts which plainly taught us that man's chief business
          here below was simply to live, breed, and die -- the life of a silk-
          worm or caterpillar on a slightly higher platform of ability; beyond
          this -- nothing!"

          "Why, then, do I add an undesired note to the chorus of rejected
          appeal? How dare I lift up my voice in the Wilderness, when other
          voices, far stronger and sweeter, are drowned in the laughter of
          fools and the mockery of the profane? Truly, I do not know. But I am
          sure that I am not moved by egotism or arrogance. It is simply out of
          love and pity for suffering human kind that I venture to become
          another Voice discarded -- a voice which, if heard at all, may only
          serve to awaken the cheap scorn and derision of the clowns of the
          piece.

          Yet, should this be so, I would not have it otherwise, I have never
          at any time striven to be one with the world, or to suit my speech
          pliantly to the conventional humour of the moment. I am often
          attacked, yet am not hurt; I am equally often praised, and am not
          elated. I have no time to attend to the expression of opinions,
          which, whether good or bad, are to me indifferent. And whatever pain
          I have felt or feel, in experiencing human malice, has been, and is,
          in the fact that human malice should exist at all, -- not for its
          attempted wrong towards myself. For I, personally speaking, have not
          a moment to waste among the mere shadows of life which are not Life
          itself. I follow the glory, -- not the gloom.

          So whether you, who wander in darkness of your own making, care to
          come towards the little light which leads me onward, or whether you
          prefer to turn away from me altogether into your self-created darker
          depths, is not my concern. I cannot force you to bear me company. God
          Himself cannot do that, for it is His Will and Law that each human
          soul shall shape its own eternal future. No one mortal can make the
          happiness or salvation of another. I, like yourselves, am in
          the 'Wilderness,' -- but I know that there are ways of making it
          blossom like the rose! Yet, -- were all my heart and all my love
          outpoured upon you, I could not teach you the Divine transfiguring
          charm, -- unless you, equally with all your hearts and all your love,
          resolutely and irrevocably WILLED to learn.

          Nevertheless, despite your possible indifference, -- your often sheer
          inertia -- I cannot pass you by, having peace and comfort for myself
          without at least offering to share that peace and comfort with you.
          Many of you are very sad, -- and I would rather you were happy. Your
          ways of living are trivial and unsatisfactory -- your so-
          called 'pleasant' vices lead you into unforeseen painful
          perplexities -- your ideals of what may be best for your own
          enjoyment and advancement fall far short of your dreams, -- your
          amusements pall on your over- wearied senses, -- your youth hurries
          away like a puff of thistledown on the wind, -- and you spend all
          your time feverishly in trying to live without understanding Life.
          Life, the first of all things, the essence of all things, -- Life
          which is yours to hold and to keep, and to RE-CREATE over and over
          again in your own persons, -- this precious jewel you throw away, and
          when it falls out of your possession by your own act, you think such
          an end was necessary and inevitable. Poor unhappy mortals! So self-
          sufficient, so proud, so ignorant! Like some foolish rustic, who,
          finding a diamond, sees no difference between it and a bit of glass,
          you, with the whole Universe sweeping around you in mighty beneficent
          circles of defensive, protective and ever re-creative power, -- power
          which is yours to use and to control- -imagine that the entire Cosmos
          is the design of mere blind unintelligent Chance, and that the Divine
          Life which thrills within you serves no purpose save to lead you to
          Death! Most wonderful and most pitiful it is that such folly, such
          blasphemy should still prevail, -- and that humanity should still
          ascribe to the Almighty Creator less wisdom and less love than that
          with which He has endowed His creatures. For the very first lesson in
          the beginning of knowledge is that Life is the essential Being of
          God, and that each individual intelligent outcome of Life is
          deathless as God Himself.

          The 'Wilderness' is wide, -- and within it we all find ourselves, --
          some wandering far astray -- some crouching listlessly among shadows,
          too weary to move at all -- others, sauntering along in idle
          indifference, now and then vaguely questioning how soon and where the
          journey will end, -- and few ever discovering that it is not
          a 'Wilderness' at all, but a garden of sweet sights and sounds, where
          every day should be a glory and every night a benediction. For when
          the veil of mere Appearances has been lifted we are no longer
          deceived into accepting what Seems for what Is. The Reality of Life
          is Happiness; -- the Delusion of Life, which we ourselves create by
          improper balance and imperfect comprehension of our own powers, must
          needs cause Sorrow, because in such self-deception we only dimly see
          the truth, just as a person born blind may vaguely guess at the
          beauty of bright day. But for the Soul that has found Itself, there
          are no more misleading lights or shadows between its own
          everlastingness and the everlastingness of God.

          All the world over there are religions of various kinds, more or less
          suited to the various types and races of humanity. Most of these
          forms of faith have been evolved from the brooding brain of Man
          himself, and have nothing 'divine,' in them. In the very early ages
          nearly all the religious creeds were mere methods for terrorising the
          ignorant and the weak -- and some of them were so revolting, so
          bloodthirsty and brutal, that one cannot now read of them without a
          shudder of repulsion. Nevertheless, from the very first dawn of his
          intelligence, man appears always to have felt the necessity of
          believing in something stronger and more lasting than himself, -- and
          his first gropings for truth led him to evolve desperate notions of
          something more cruel, more relentless, and more wicked than himself,
          rather than ideals of something more beautiful, more just, more
          faithful and more loving than he could be. The dawn of Christianity
          brought the first glimmering suggestion that a gospel of love and
          pity might be more serviceable in the end to the needs of the world,
          than a ruthless code of slaughter and vengeance- -though history
          shows us that the annals of Christianity itself are stained with
          crime and shamed by the shedding of innocent blood. Only in these
          latter days has the world become faintly conscious of the real Force
          working behind and through all things -- the soul of the Divine, or
          the Psychic element, animating and inspiring all visible and
          invisible Nature. This soul of the Divine -- this Psychic element,
          however, is almost entirely absent from the teaching of the Christian
          creed to-day, with the result that the creed itself is losing its
          power. I venture to say that a very small majority of the millions of
          persons worshipping in the various forms of the Christian Church
          really and truly believe what they publicly profess. Clergy and laity
          alike are tainted with this worst of all hypocrisies -- that of
          calling God to witness their faith when they know they are faithless.
          It may be asked how I dare to make such an assertion? I dare, because
          I know! It would be impossible to the people of this or any other
          country to honestly believe the Christian creed, and yet continue to
          live as they do. Their lives give the lie to their avowed religion,
          and it is this daily spectacle of the daily life of governments,
          trades, professions and society which causes me to feel that the
          general aspect of Christendom at the present day, with all its
          Churches and solemn observances, is one of the most painful and
          profound hypocrisy. You who read this page, -- (possibly with
          indignation) you call yourself a Christian, no doubt. But ARE you? Do
          you truly think that when death shall come to you it is really NOT
          death, but the simple transition into another and better life? Do you
          believe in the actual immortality of your soul, and do you realise
          what it means? You do? You are quite sure? Then, do you live as one
          convinced of it? Are you quite indifferent to the riches and purely
          material advantages of this world? -- are you as happy in poverty as
          in wealth, and are you independent of social esteem? Are you bent on
          the very highest and most unselfish ideals of life and conduct? I do
          not say you are not; I merely ask if you ARE. If your answer is in
          the affirmative, do not give the lie to your creed by your daily
          habits, conversation and manners; for this is what thousands of
          professing Christians do, and the clergy are by no means exempt.

          I know very well, of course, that I must not expect your
          appreciation, or even your attention, in matters purely spiritual.
          The world is too much with you, and you become obstinate of opinion
          and rooted in prejudice. Nevertheless, as I said before, this is not
          my concern. Your moods are not mine, and with your prejudices I have
          nothing to do. My creed is drawn from Nature -- Nature, just,
          invincible, yet tender -- Nature, who shows us that Life, as we know
          it now, at this very time and in this very world, is a blessing so
          rich in its as yet unused powers and possibilities, that it may be
          truly said of the greater majority of human beings that scarce one of
          them has ever begun to learn HOW to live.

          Shakespeare, the greatest human exponent of human nature at its best
          and worst, -- the profound Thinker and Artist who dealt boldly with
          the facts of good and evil as they truly are, -- and did not hesitate
          to contrast them forcibly, without any of the deceptive 'half-tones'
          of vice and virtue which are the chief stock-in-trade of such modern
          authors as we may call 'degenerates,' -- makes his Hamlet exclaim: --

          "What a piece of work is man! -- how noble in reason! -- how infinite
          in faculty! -- in form and moving how express and admirable! -- in
          action how like an angel! -- in apprehension how like a god!"

          Let us consider two of these designations in particular: 'How
          infinite in faculty!' -- and 'In apprehension how like a god!' The
          sentences are prophetic, like so many of Shakespeare's utterances.
          They foretell the true condition of the Soul of Man when it shall
          have discovered its capabilities. 'Infinite in faculty' -- that is to
          say -- Able to do all it shall WILL to do. There is no end to this
          power, -- no hindrance in either earth or heaven to its resolute
          working -- no stint to the life-supplies on which it may draw
          unceasingly. And -- 'in apprehension how like a god!' Here the
          word 'apprehension' is used in the sense of attaining knowledge, --
          to learn, or to 'apprehend' wisdom. It means, of course, that if the
          Soul's capability of 'apprehending' or learning the true meaning and
          use of every fact and circumstance which environs its existence, were
          properly perceived and applied, then the 'Image of God' in which the
          Creator made humanity, would become the veritable likeness of the
          Divine.

          But, as this powerful and infinite faculty of apprehension is seldom
          if ever rightly understood, and as Man generally concentrates his
          whole effort upon ministering to his purely material needs, utterly
          ignoring and wilfully refusing to realise those larger claims which
          are purely spiritual, he presents the appearance of a maimed and
          imperfect object, -- a creature who, having strong limbs, declines to
          use the same, or who, possessing incalculable wealth, crazily
          considers himself a pauper. Jesus Christ, whom we may look upon as a
          human Incarnation of Divine Thought, an outcome and expression of
          the 'Word' or Law of God, came to teach us our true position in the
          scale of the great Creative and Progressive Purpose, -- but in the
          days of His coming men would not listen, -- nor will they listen even
          now. They say with their mouths, but they do not believe with their
          hearts, that He rose from the dead, -- and they cannot understand
          that, as a matter of fact, He never died. seeing that death for Him
          (as for all who have mastered the inward constitution and commingling
          of the elements) was impossible. His real LIFE was not injured or
          affected by the agony on the Cross, or by His three days' entombment;
          the one was a torture to His physical frame, which to the limited
          perception of those who watched Him 'die,' as they thought, appeared
          like a dissolution of the whole Man, -- the other was the mere rest
          and silence necessary for what is called the 'miracle' of the
          Resurrection, but which was simply the natural rising of the same
          Body, the atoms of which were re-invested and made immortal by the
          imperishable Spirit which owned and held them in being. The whole
          life and so-called 'death' of Christ was and is a great symbolic
          lesson to mankind of the infinite power of THAT within us which we
          call SOUL, -- but which we may perhaps in these scientific days term
          an eternal radio-activity, -- capable of exhaustless energy and of
          readjustment to varying conditions. Life is all Life. There is no
          such thing as Death in its composition, -- and the intelligent
          comprehension of its endless ways and methods of change and
          expression, is the Secret of the Universe.

          It appears to be generally accepted that we are not to know this
          Secret, -- that it is too vast and deep for our limited capacities, --
          and that even if we did know it, it would be of no use to us, as we
          are bound hard and fast by certain natural and elemental laws over
          which we have no control. Old truisms are re-stated and violently
          asserted -- namely, that our business is merely to be born, to live,
          breed and arrange things as well as we can for those who come after
          us, and then to die, and there an end, -- a stupid round of existence
          not one whit higher than that of the silkworm. Is it for such a
          monotonous, commonplace way of life and purpose as this, that
          humanity has been endowed with 'infinite faculty'? Is it for such
          poor aims and ends as these that we are told in the legended account
          of the beginning of things, to 'Replenish the earth and subdue it'?
          There is great meaning in that command -- 'Subdue it!' The business
          of each one of us who has come into the knowledge and possession of
          his or her own Soul, is to 'subdue' the earth, -- that is, to hold it
          and all it contains under subjection, -- not to allow Its forces,
          whether interior or exterior, to subdue the Soul. But it may perhaps
          be said: -- "We do not yet understand all the forces with which we
          have to contend, and in this way they master us." That may be so, --
          but if it is so with any of you, it is quite your own fault. Your own
          fault, I say, -- for there is no power, human or divine, that compels
          you to remain in ignorance. Each one of you has a master -- talisman
          and key to all locked doors. No State education can do for you what
          you might do for yourselves, if you only had the WILL. It is your own
          choice entirely if you elect to live in subjection to the earth,
          instead of placing the earth under subjection to your dominance."

          Bradford concludes;

          1604, Kepler, Lord Back, rediscovering the tomb of Christian
          Rosenkreuz and Shakespeare himself...All of this and humanities
          entire destiny from 60,000 years ago when Mars last drew close to the
          Earth to tonight and beyond tonight have revealed this:

          Atlantean Matriarchy was handed over to the WarLords of blood lines
          and Patriarchy and now tonight the blessed missions of Buddha and St.
          Francis hover over the Earth, so close and they ring out the words
          heard by the Shepherds in the field. Do you hear them now? Do you
          understand this moment? 'Glory in the Heavens and Peace on Earth,
          good will towards men'. Can you hear what we are so struggling with
          in the millions today? And here is a mystery. Matriarchy-Patriarchy-
          Brotherhood on Earth.. three stages of Mars now calling to bring that
          mighty moment of Mercury to Earth, the healing, and pivot us away
          from ancient Mars.

          Follow the blood trail to bringing the sap of Light into the blood.
          The intention to bring Christ on Earth and have his blood be that
          Light that was in the Beginning.. and Ancient Sun evolution and
          planets time frames and comets time frames tell us of ancient times
          and what we were doing back then and what we are doing now.

          My own sensible effort to understand the Logos as he appeared and
          disappeared and produced a tangible assembly of matter and then
          dispersed it, within the Light of Love. He appears where that human
          Love, where the breaking of bread together arises and comes to those
          who live in their hearts... Marie Corelli, tried to say, what I have
          tried and continue to try to say regarding nuclear fission.. How
          could she have known what we know today..or known of the Ancient Sun
          Lord who was the etheric compassionate light against the grand and
          mighty force of Lucifer's light on the Ancient Sun..

          Corelli, Bradford, Dr. Steiner understand what Corelli was trying to
          say and we on this list do as well.

[...]

          Peace On Earth, Good Will Towards all of mankind and Brotherhood
          spread thy message through the hearts of all humanity for Mars now
          speaks a New Word from the Planets.
        • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27, 2003
            Beautiful prose.  My question is, how does one feel while they are letting this poetry out?  Do you feel as if you are channeling someone or something?  I want to say back in June I was having alot of these inner poetry sessions while folding laundry and such.  I didn't write any of it down and have been too busy since.  Silent moments are few in my busy household.  But I felt as if I was channeling someone else's words.  Because they were so beyond.   Chantel
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@a... wrote:
              > Beautiful prose. My question is, how does one feel while they are
              letting
              > this poetry out? Do you feel as if you are channeling someone or
              something? I
              > want to say back in June I was having alot of these inner poetry
              sessions
              > while folding laundry and such. I didn't write any of it down and
              have been too
              > busy since. Silent moments are few in my busy household. But I
              felt as if I
              > was channeling someone else's words. Because they were so
              beyond. Chantel

              Dear Chantel;

              Your house is a very fine house and all the duties we have in our own
              world and our own house are all part of the fabric of depth.
              Channeling, hearing, understanding, catching the cosmic breeze, it is
              all a matter of breathing in nourishment from specific regions of the
              soul. Certainly, hardly anything new has been said under the sun, Yet
              as Spiritual Science arose, a new flavor of Life and all its Mystery
              was brought before the soul.

              As we fashion and shape in our quiet thoughts what we hear and see in
              our souls, we build a thread that connects us to millions who have
              gone before and made the effort ahead of us. But that we enter the
              ranks of understanding our Time either in quiet or in Mel Gibson's
              new film on "The Passion".. we learn to see and hear the meanings at
              deeper and deeper levels.

              What you bring as value added to the universe is wonderful in both
              the quiet and the exposed form of thoughts and words. The word
              Channel has so many different meanings..but it can be said that we
              inwardly awaken to our mystery at our own time and place. It matters
              not who is aware externally, but that higher beings are always aware
              of it on the inner realm of the soul.

              So strange thoughts, poetry and insights arise and as one documents
              them for oneself alone, they are precious to the sight of the soul
              and the navigation that carries us along our spiritual path.

              Bradford