'Scorpions' and recent Modern-Johannine

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26 4:46 PM
      Insights/ To Fight The Good Fight
      To: "Anthroposophy"<anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com>

      - Penta - Chroma - Tonic -
      Imagination - Bliss - Cinematic -
      Elation - Truth - Hearing -

      - The WORD Explaining -
      - Isis - Moral Art of Life -
      - Signs Post Good or Bad -=20
      - Seeds Cast into Genesis -=20

      - Uttering "Ether-us" - Hour Throat Chakra -
      - BIRTHING In-Form Fragments Few Lines -
      - Ovoid Stage Style Hieroglyphic Flow-Sophic -
      - EA-Meaning: LIGHT - the Blood Special Fluid -

      "And I say unto you, Ask and it shall=20
      be given you; seek, and ye shall find;=20
      knock, and it shall be opened to you.

      For everyone that asketh receiveth;=20
      and he that seeketh findeth, and to=20
      him that knocketh it shall be opened.

      If a son shall ask BREAD=20
      Of any of you that is a FATHER,=20
      Will he give him a STONE?=20
      Or if he ask a FISH,=20
      Will he for a FISH=20
      Give him a SERPENT?=20
      Or if he shall ask for an EGG,=20
      Will he offer him a SCORPION?

      If ye then, being evil, know how to give
      good GIFTS unto your children: how much=20
      more shall the HEAVENLY FATHER give=20
      the HOLY SPIRIT to them who ask him?"[!]

      Luke 11:9 - 11:13=20
    • joksu57
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
        > - Uttering "Ether-us" - Hour Throat Chakra -
        > - BIRTHING In-Form Fragments Few Lines -
        > - Ovoid Stage Style Hieroglyphic Flow-Sophic -
        > - EA-Meaning: LIGHT - the Blood Special Fluid -
        >

        > "And I say unto you, Ask and it shall=20
        > be given you; seek, and ye shall find;=20
        > knock, and it shall be opened to you.
        >
        > For everyone that asketh receiveth;=20
        > and he that seeketh findeth, and to=20
        > him that knocketh it shall be opened.
        >
        > If a son shall ask BREAD=20
        > Of any of you that is a FATHER,=20
        > Will he give him a STONE?=20
        > Or if he ask a FISH,=20
        > Will he for a FISH=20
        > Give him a SERPENT?=20
        > Or if he shall ask for an EGG,=20
        > Will he offer him a SCORPION?
        >
        > If ye then, being evil, know how to give
        > good GIFTS unto your children: how much=20
        > more shall the HEAVENLY FATHER give=20
        > the HOLY SPIRIT to them who ask him?"[!]
        >
        > Luke 11:9 - 11:13=20

        Hi Danny!

        I've been busy lately, you know the "virus-affairs"! I work in IT-
        departement, but not usually with workstations/PC:s. But now when we
        had much troubles with viruses, I also took part with the "work
        party", which updated virus scanners and fixed software "holes". By
        the way, we had also an electric power cut in Helsinki, but that
        lasted less than an hour.

        This text, which you quoted about "Bread and Fish" is very
        interesting, especially when we think about our earlier discussions
        concerning Virgo and Pisces. Virgo is ruled by Mercury, and when
        Mercury is a true messinger of Christ, then we can get "real bread".
        But empty intellectual concepts, dogmatic tenets etc. (the opposite
        of what Dr. Steiner called "thinking with the heart") can be stones
        instead of bread.

        If "Fish" refers to the true love of Christ, what about the "serpent"
        and "scorpion"? Scorpio is often connected to sexuality and one of
        the lower chakras. Serpent brings to my mind kundalini, "the serpent
        power". Perhaps there is included some kind of warning agains
        tampering with the kundalini. In the old "initiation systems" the
        waking of the serpent power and then raising it from the base chakra
        to the crown chakra was essential. Now this procedure is quite
        dangerous and Father/Christ can give us much better gifts after the
        Christ Event.

        I have printed the treads where there is discussion about Marie
        Corelli. Maybe I can later say something about the subject. Corelli
        is also one of my favourite writers.

        Take care
        Joksu
      • joksu57