Re: [anthroposophy] RE: The Power of Media and The Dragoon's skin

  • Richard Distasi
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2000
      Joel Wendt: I've read your post and thought that your points should be well
      taken. Your right in saying that it is easy to get caught up in a one-sided
      'luciferic fascination and possibly a luciferic wish to avoid all the
      technology that we have in are lives today. However, one needs to know what
      one is facing and therefore knowing what is the best course to take with
      modern technology. As you said much of it is in its infancy. I believe
      Steiner said that we do not have to be overcome by Ahriman and that we can,
      if we are 'aware', take what Ahriman has to offer and use it for our
      betterment. I also think, though, that it is very important to understand
      whether these technologies do impact our physical, etheric and astral bodies
      and if they do how do we find a 'balance' in it all.
      Again Joel, thanks for pointing out that we should not take a
      one-sided viewpoint and that we need to grow with what is coming to us and
      'consciously' shape it into ways and means of positive social interaction.
      [rick distasi]