Wednesday, August - the 27th - 2003

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2003
      MARS will Event-happen - tiz been a while -
      to be at it's closest to the Earth, has I heard
      from the NASA - since last time - 'twas a
      60000 years ago(Spirit-Historically where
      were we-what were the Planetary Conditions -
      someone know?)

      And look at it how Special it is - as this Visit
      has been made to occur on a MERCURY DAY
      Coupled to a NEW MOON's Full Spiritual
      Influence - Combination Way!

      Steiner Teach-Say:

      wn.elib.com/Steiner/Lectures/Places/Dornach/19240421p01.html