Re: [anthroposophy] Two Jesus-children

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2000
      Hi Daniel,

      For a discussion of the two Jesus children that was published a few years
      ago, see:

      http://www.antroposofi.org/mellett/twojesus.htm

      Also, you might try asking your question over on Anthroposophical Views
      (see //www.anth.org/a-v/ for details), as Paulina Leonard has made
      something of a study of this question and I don't think she's here on this
      list...

      love & light,
      JoAnn

      --- Daniel Norstoga <danielnorstoga@...> wrote:
      > Once more, forgive me for my ignorance. I believe Steiner somewhere
      > writes that there was not only one Jesus-child born, but two. Can
      > anybody explain this?

      http://im.yahoo.com/
    • Richard Distasi
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2000
        Daniel N./ I would suggest starting with Steiner's lecture cycles: 'The
        Gospel of Saint Matthew' and 'The Gospel of Saint Luke'. Both are very
        in-depth studies on the two Jesus childs.[rick distasi]
        Once more, forgive me for my ignorance. I believe Steiner somewhere writes
        that there was not only one Jesus-child born, but two. Can anybody explain
        this?

        Get paid for the stuff you know!
        Get answers for the stuff you don't. And get $10 to spend on the site!
        http://click.egroups.com/1/2200/2/_/122694/_/957274452/