Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Politics

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2000
      Dear starmann,

      "more political propaganda on the anthroposophy list" and you ask what this
      has to do with anthroposophy. Did you really read JoAnn's post and her
      reason for posting the article?

      By the way: what did you have for breakfast? What is your shoe size? Do you
      have a tatoo? Do you drink Coca Cola? Where were you on May 5, 1898? And, oh
      yes, does libertarinism have anything to do with anthroposophy? (smile)

      Thank you for teaching me to laugh!
      elaine