RE: The Power of Media and The Dragoon's skin

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 8:38 AM
      Hello JoAnn, Rick, andrea, all,

      Yes, JoAnn, the effects of TV are children are pretty clear. We adults may
      hide it better, but what of the child in us, i wonder. I've not read the
      book, but my partner highly regards it: Jerry Mander's book on the loss of
      the sacred (now i suddenly forget the title, but it's on the loss of the
      sacred).
      Peace,
      elaine