Rép. : RE: [anthroposophy] spiritual path/ I present a draft...

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2003
      I also know very little about Astrology, Maurice, but if a Grand Trine you have,
      I can only think of it as a Triangle Pointing Upward; that which would characterize Golden Dawn and Bluewater the finding in you of a Fichte-Transcendantal Philosophy Leading to the No Limit to Knowledge and the very Logos of Man.

      Follow me in the Blue World of Ether now dear brother, as I Dare a New Combination of the 9 Worlds of Othin and Freya - as I now name her the Queen of the South - in such way I have decided I should continue the tale of the Prophet Jonas, the father of Peter the Apostle.

      But first, Christ through Matthew:

      An Evil and Adulterous Generation....

      12:41 The men of NINEveh shall rise in judgment with this generation and shall condemn it (...)

      12:42 The["Legally Blond"] QUEEN of the SOUTH shall rise up in judgement with this generation, for she came from the uttermost PARTS[notice the Plurial form, can only be Supersensible...] of the earth to HEAR the WISDOM of Salomon;(...)

      I know postulate, Goethean Jan of the Metamorphosis may perhaps also help me here, the Whale - I say is a "Big Head" in Cosmic Memory Sea. For 3 days and night Jonas lied in this Archangelic Head-Room in the House of the Word...

      And I use now the French word for 'Whale' as as perhaps a striking impression to take hold of... see how I come back now to the 'BA'(Soul) actually - as in French 'Whale' is 'BAleine' - and as I must make it Hybrid-Form - Meaning now: BA-LAND, and by extension
      BA-LAD...

      We know that the Astral is mostly in the Nervous System - the Brain, the Head.

      Soul in the Head, but where does this lead us hence?
      To Mary MAGodland Sentient of the Oils, Endorphines and the Scents, Nexus as well Present time to the Whale Fat use in Make-Up and Lipstick, and previously as well as OIL for LAMPS....

      We can now have this image of Mary Magdalene, that is, as an Earthly Isis/Freya which will be led by Christ from the Senses to be Transcended(to go Beyond, as opposed to Forsake...) and Sensuous Demons-associated cast away - resulting in the Cleansing Lift up of the Feminine back to the Virgin, to get into the Heavenly Sophia and the Divine Perfect Budhi Love of Christ the Ruler of the Dead - an Osiris to rescue Isis from a Sensual Abyss Eater of the Spirit.

      Back to Jonas in the Whale-Head Soul of Isis in Sea Etheric Cosmic - the Extatic Surrender to the Universe - the Ballad into the Huge Saturn Ego Central Center of Memory - the Sensor...
      But see the progression into Man himself - Microcosmic how it arised later as an Horus Mystery in the Invaded by Newness unto Sickness of the Brain of Lazarus, Brother 'John the Baptist' I must insist of Earthly Isis-Mary Magdalene - and how then it is again as Steiner exactly said, examplfied again: Mercury and Venus together always Speak!

      I say the Earthly is the 'Lily', and so comes Peter Fishing right into a situation Turning Point himself when moving from Brain to the Supersensible - Angel Imagination Efficiency - to Fish - to WILL - Green Snake Power Corollary Line Casting - the use of Lucifer and the Supersensible Green Blood of Man towards a catch out of Dark Spiritual Waters - to Etherization - the Blood of Christ in us and GREEN MAN come and catch a Fish(Imagination) with a GOLD coin within it; that which Devachan Wise, Sound Principle, as Bradford *said*, this GOLD coin
      is also a Supersensible *Compact Disc* full of Music, full Force Palladium into it!
      This is the Christmas Colors Tale of the RED, GOLD and GREEN!

      We now have the Formula how to move from the Lily to the Rose; from Earth to Heaven and Unit them - 'Spiritual Romance'!

      We must Form the Earth, Sow the Seeds of Love in our Head!
      To Heart-Thinking is the Turning Point to enact - the Change of Thinking - as St Paul said, not I(ce-olation) but the Warm I AM/LOVE of Christ. And so the Blood we Etherize, from Kama-Sulphur of Summer to Balancing Iron of Autumn to the Aurum(Gold) of Winter; or in other words to say the *6 Months* move work of the Lamp-Light-Reflection(The TORCH) Bearing of the Senses - to the Light that Shines Moral SOURCE OF LIGHT Midnight Sun in the Dark - at First Night, but this First Kiss to become increasingly Radiant Supersensible Organic Lasting Desire that lead to the Seer Sight of the Bright!

      So, if as Novalis said, it is due to the weakness of our organs if we do not find ourselves suddenly to be in a Fairy Land; the Solution then Simple Plan Future Possibility to enact Now for a Shambala Entrance for Man - lying in the words of St Paul as the Formula Guarranteed Life Abundant Fact that: we must be Quickened!
      A Quickening Spirit be; should I add a Christos Healing Mercurial Alchemy to Gold as indeed the Sun Lifts us - the Christ's Power given to us - into the Life Sphere Body of Love - to Reach the Place Social and Solar-Etheric; also known as Death shall have no dominion and as:
      We must become like the Gods - Immortal!

      Danny

      ----Message original -----
      De : Maurice McCarthy<Maurice.McCarthy@...>
      Daniel

      The right ideas and pictures lead to motivation. You ARE making your way
      though it may not be obvious to you but from here you are beginning to
      shine. "Slowly, slowly catchy monkey".

      Two of Bradford's post's got trapped by the censor again
      And thank you for the poem Danny. I'm a Taurean with some sort of Grand
      Trine in the birth chart, so I'm told, but I'm not sure what that means. Nor
      indeed do I pursue it.

      Maurice

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2003
        Hello Maurice, Danny & other interested!

        Few words about a Grand Trine. There are (at least) three planets
        involded and the planets (well, also sun and moon are included) are
        120 degrees from each other. So there are three trines (120 degree
        angle) and all planets involded are in the same element (=earth,
        water, air or fire). It is considered very "steady" and harmonious
        combination, but there is also a possibility to "get stucked" to old
        patterns. The element is very important in interpreting the Grand
        Trine and of course also the planets involved. Well, that is just
        basic astrology and not very interesting.

        Instead Danny's approach to prophet Jonas (and many other subjects)
        was very interesting. It is easy to think about the experiences of
        Jonas as a typical Old Covenant initiation description, but Danny
        wrote about a whale and the "Big Head" in Cosmic Memory Sea. There
        exists in Kalevala a description, where Väinämöinen is searching a
        lost Word in the "bowels" of an ancient great magician, Antero
        Vipunen.

        "Wise Wipunen, wisdom-singer,
        Ancient bard, and great magician,
        With his magic songs lay yonder,
        Stretched beside him, lay his sayings,
        On his shoulder grew the aspen,
        On each temple grew the birch-tree,
        On his mighty chin the alder,
        From his beard grew willow-bushes,
        From his mouth the dark green fir-tree,
        And the oak-tree from his forehead.

        Wainamoinen, coming closer,
        Draws his sword, lays bare his hatchet
        From his magic leathern scabbard,
        Fells the aspen from his shoulder,
        Fells the birch-tree from his temples,
        From his chin he fells the alder,
        From his beard, the branching willows,
        From his mouth the dark-green fir-tree,
        Fells the oak-tree from his forehead.

        Now he thrusts his staff of iron
        Through the mouth of wise Wipunen,
        Pries his mighty jaws asunder,
        Speaks these words of master-magic:
        "Rise, thou master of magicians,
        From the sleep of Tuonela,
        From thine everlasting slumber!"

        After many and colourfull incidents Väinämöinen succeeds in getting
        the missing word from Vipunen, but there were many dangers and
        difficulties, which are picturered lively in the poems. I think that
        these involve also a description about reading the Akasha Cronicle,
        the Cosmic Memory.

        The connection between St. Paul's theme "Not I, but Christ in me"
        and Steiner's "thinking with the heart" is beautifully expressed in
        Danny's poetic language. Many interesting and intuitive insights!
        Thanks!

        Joksu

        ******

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2003
          Hi Joksu,

          Thanks to you, now I know what a Grand Trine is!

          You bring to our attention the Kalevala, and it is well done of you once again!
          I appreciate this Poetic telling of "Secrets"...

          I'd be glad to have a Wisdom-Knowledge of the Trees, but I do not.
          But!
          More generally speaking than being all ways penetrating there all the Meanings involved, are elements yet that still speak to me:

          The guy goes with a Sword of Consciousness to make an Etheric Harvest - cut the Trees - Vegetative Sleepiness - reap different aspects for sure out of it and out of necessary preparedness to the process - there is, 'cause we speak of Magic, and as Steiner said, Occult Powers are of the Life-Spirit aspect of Man, and I'd say of the Bio-Dynamic Head!
          To get an idea of this Lazarus occurence you have to see - the closest perhaps of what the mainstream as Imagination of it can bring - has been delivered in film the 'PHENOMENOM', lead-acted, main character John Travolta in it. This is that this guy has been in a real Golden Michael Track for a while, a "Hot Streak" Cinematic I should tell!
          Even as to reach in Images and Words the Spiritual Facts that Jan mentionned regarding the Feminine right now how it stand - and to understand as to why the Gods of the Nine Worlds and Freya the Queen of the South will rise with us and Moses at the End in Justice and condemn the Wicked - you have to Know and rent that which is the Factual Story once called as well by the Gnostic: 'The Killing Of Sophia'; for an open sight into many aspects of this Mighty Drama you have to go for 'THE GENERAL'S DAUGHTER', once again with Travolta.

          Back to Kalevala.
          Noticeable - the sole Evergreen(as in Lasting...) is at Mouth location, echoing the Words of Christ - that His shall Endure even as Sky and Earth shall pass.

          To Rise and Stimulate the Tone Lion Michael Mood, go for 'The General's Daughter'.
          To get close and around the Lazarus Mystery, see the 'Phenomenom' story.

          A Bluesman Wizard here plays the Original Soundtrack of that movie:

          'Change The World'

          If I could reach the Stars
          Pull one down for you,
          Shine it on my Heart
          So you could see the Truth:

          That this Love I have inside
          Is everything it seems.
          But for now I find
          It only in my Dreams.

          That I can Change The World,
          I will be the Sunlight in your Universe.
          You would think my Love was really something Good,
          Baby if I could Change The World.

          And if I could be King,
          Even for a day,
          I'd take you as my Queen;
          I'd have it no other way.

          And our Love would rule,
          This Kingdom we have made.
          Till then I'd be a Fool
          Wishing for The Day.
          (...)

          -Eric Clapton

          Remains to say:
          Take Care, and thanks to you Joksu for
          bringing once again Another Valuable Piece
          of the Puzzle into our Modern Mysteries!

          Take Care,
          Danny

          ----Message original -----
          De : joksu57<jouko.sorvali@...>
[...]