Re: The Weimar Connection/ The Fourth Reich

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 13, 2003
      http://www.barnsdle.demon.co.uk/hist/fire.html

      Bradford comments;

      One of the most important issues, which includes the vivid issue of
      inner development which we have been discussing warmly and richly
      through Maurice and others, is also allowing the verification of our
      historical research to arise in the well written ideas of the
      Intellectual Soul that slowly use the tools of the Consciousness Soul
      to begin to understand history. On the stark incision of the Christ
      Event a 33 year pattern was grooved into human history. If we start
      to take Spiritual Science in earnest, you could begin to discover
      that the Time in which Dr. Steiner lived, revealed the carriage of
      the very Symptoms, sharply and dramatically engaged, that remain with
      us today. This is one reason why if you discount Dr. Steiner, you do
      so at your own peril. It is our job to see how the weaving rhythm he
      depicted reveals itself in our own 21st century. It is even better
      when we as Spiritual Students lead the intuitions of men so that they
      can also catch, in their thinking, deeper patterns in the events we
      live in.

      If we study the thread on which this topic originated and was first
      placed, way back.... We see how what we might call Spiritual Economy
      is working in the thought life of many, many souls. We can verify
      what comes to them even though it remains part of the hidden aspects
      of the Angels Working together with human thoughts. It means that
      through our mutual thinking their spiritual intuitions gain life and
      rain down as Michael Rain and suddenly it is easy for those who are
      thinking to see clearly the patterns we sometimes focus on here.

      Let me once more place another, and this should not be as boring as
      it appears, the study of Ahrimanic Symptomology is needed, along with
      inner development that tackles various Luciferic soul distortions.
      Yet Ahrimanic Symptomology is weaving more in the external world
      before our gaze. Luciferic distortions can appear in the inner
      development and we can enter into this, as Maurice and Danny have
      done, with more interest in watching the mighty Sphinx double in Man
      turn from the image of Death to the Christ Being.

      Students of the Michael School, ourselves, must accustom ourselves to
      seeing Ahrimanic Symptomology weaving in our own times. This
      Symptomology has many links to the sudden shifts of power that led to
      the Weimar 1933 regime and that the rhythms of that event links, and
      colors, weaves all through the unconscious thought life of what we
      see before us. Rarely do we observe raw Michael Insights, such as the
      varied insights that we have been able to maintain as of late on this
      list. Amazing and nourishing work dear freinds.

      To Review:

      "On the 27th February the Reichstag is empty as it had been in
      recess
      > since December. At around 20:30 one of the caretakers checks the
      > building and finds nothing unusual. At 20:50 a postman is passing
      the
      > entrance to the session chamber and notices nothing unusual.
      > At 21:05 a student sees a man carrying a burning brand on the first
      > floor. By 21:14 the fire alarm is received by the local firestation
      > and the firemen are in the building by 21:24 but fires are breaking
      > out everywhere. At 21:27 there is a huge explosion and the great
      > chamber is enveloped by flames. In the rear of the building a half
      > naked dutchman, Marinus van der Lubbe is discovered and arrested.
      He
      > claims to have done it as "a protest".
      >
      > Hitler and Goring arrive on the scene. Goring at once accuses the
      > communists. The next day the ageing President signs a decree which
      > allows the nazis to suspend freedom of speech which they use to ban
      > virtually the entire opposition press. Communists are arrested
      > wholesale though the party is not banned until after the elections
      so
      > that the left vote will remain split."
      >
      > Bradford commented back then;
      >
      > We have much more than a smoking gun. We have a grudge match
      between
      > the forces of Ahriman and Michael. Steiner's birthday, on the
      Earth,
      > was Feb. 27. In the actual battle to understand "The Weimar
      > Connection" we include the Christ event that was dawning in the
      year
      > 1933. 'Keep our eyes open in 1933', Steiner predicted, but little
      did
      > we know that "Vision and the Goethean Impulse" was exactly the
      > motives of getting that terrorist fire from the Goetheanum started
      > and that terrorist War lit from Weimar in 1933 on Steiner's
      birthday.
      > Things are strange and our Imagination and our navigation to
      > understand how the current White House, once again raises the image
      > of Weimar - Goethe's Weimar, where Goethe himself damaged Ahriman
      and
      > Steiner literally kicked the old God in the face, while trying to
      > pull Nietzsche out of his grip, certainly pissed off Ahriman.

      "As I mentioned above, Hitler was TIME Magazine's Man Of The Year in
      1938. Stalin was TIME Magazine's Man Of The Year for 1939 and 1942.
      Both of these men, and many others also celibrated by the media, were
      unimaginable monsters. The lesson from these facts is that it isn't
      easy to spot a genocidal tyrant when you live with one, especially
      one whom the press supports and promotes. Tyrants become obvious only
      when looking back, after what they have done becomes known. The
      German people did not stand up to Hitler because their media betrayed
      them, just as the American media is betraying the American people by
      willingly, voluntarily, even proudly, abandoning its traditional role
      as watchdog against government abuse. "

      http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/reich.html

      INTIMATE WEAVINGS OF AMERICA AS THE FOURTH REICH

      http://www.onlinejournal.com/Commentary/081303Gurney/081303gurney.html

      America, the Fourth Reich

      By Ian Gurney
      Online Journal Contributing Writer

      "Dictatorships start wars because they need external enemies to exert
      internal control over their own people." —Richard Perle

      August 13, 2003—Americans are the new Nazis. There, that's earned me
      a lot of enemies very quickly hasn't it?

      "How dare you," comes the riposte from the neo-cons in the
      administration and the right-wing think tanks like JINSA and the
      PNAC, as well as the "Fox news compliant" brigade whose heads are
      still stuck up their backsides enjoying the televised view. "America
      is a democracy, a free country run by a democratically elected
      government. It is the land of the free, the home of the brave and the
      protector of the free world," I hear them chorus.

      To that I say, bullshit.

      To say America is a democracy these days is just stretching things
      too far. Consider: Bush was not elected by the majority of people in
      the USA. Admittedly the turnout was low (you do, after all, get the
      government you deserve if you don't exercise your franchise) but
      George W didn't get a mandate. To do that more than 50 percent of the
      voters have to vote for you, and that didn't happen. In fact, Georgie
      boy lost. However, good old George made sure that, mandate or not,
      win or not, with a little help from friends and family in Florida he
      could win it by cheating. Let's not mince words, George W Bush stole
      the presidency of the United States. He is not the democratically
      elected leader of America.

      It also appears that some unelected officials in the Bush
      administration may have acquired more power than the president
      himself. Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith, Bolton, Abrams, Rumsfeld all share
      the same right-wing neo-conservative views held by organisations such
      as the Project for a New American Century, the Zionist Organisation
      of America and the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs. As
      members of these organisations, it could be said that this unelected
      cabal of neo-cons in the White House and the Pentagon have interests
      other than America at heart. This is not only undemocratic, it is
      treason.

      So, we now see that America is governed by a president who was not
      democratically elected, supported by an unelected cabal of people
      with very extreme and in some cases, very un-American views. This
      cannot, therefore, classify America as a democratic country. A
      country that is governed by a non-elected power is, as we have seen
      and heard these last few months concerning Iraq, Iran and North
      Korea, classed as a "dictatorship". Dictatorships are fascist by
      nature. Fascism is described as "right-wing dictatorship". Look up
      the word fascism. See what I mean?

      Now let's take a quick look at Germany in the 1930s and '40s as the
      Nazis reared their ugly heads. Here was a country that was
      financially crippled with a massive budget deficit owing billions of
      dollars to the rest of the world. Just like the USA.

      In the 1930s Germany was a country where the burning of the
      Reichstag, Germany's 9/11, engineered by Hitler and his henchmen, was
      used to create external enemies and to exert internal control over
      the German people. Hitler then used the media to lie, frighten and
      deceive the population, allowing a bunch of vicious, extreme, right-
      wing megalomaniacs to gain power. Just like the USA.

      In the 1930s Hitler was surrounded by a group of unelected officials
      whose sole objective was to take control of Germany for their own
      ends and with the use of their military might, take control of the
      assets and prosperity of other, weaker countries. Just like the USA.

      In 1939 Hitler embarked on a series of pre-emptive attacks on
      sovereign nations in the name of "freeing the people" of that
      country. Just like the USA.

      In 1940 the German hierarchy started building special "camps" or
      detention centres in which to incarcerate and eventually execute
      those people considered to be "against" their regime. Just like the
      USA.

      As Germany invaded the countries surrounding them during World War
      II, they found that far from having conquered the country
      and "liberated" the people, the people of that country formed
      nationalist "resistance" groups and used guerilla warfare to kill,
      harass and slowly demoralise the occupying army. Just like the USA.

      "History is little more than the register of crimes, follies, and
      misfortunes of mankind" wrote Edward Gibbon, the British historian in
      The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. History should teach us a
      great many things, but unfortunately the majority of Americans know
      very little about history, or for that matter, the rest of the world.
      Don't believe me? Ask an American where Admiral Lord Nelson, one of
      the worlds greatest naval commanders, died or what nationality
      Alexander the Great was? Better still, ask an American to point to
      pretty much any foreign country on a map. Try North Korea.

      If you know nothing of history, you cannot learn the lessons history
      teaches. You continue to make the same mistakes. Hitler's mistake was
      to wage war on too many fronts at once and underestimate the ferocity
      of the guerilla wars being fought against him by resistance groups
      all over Europe. Eventually it was Russia, or to be more precise, the
      Russian winter and Hitler's hubris, that proved to much for the
      disillusioned German troops, sick and tired of fighting and dying for
      a regime that they belatedly realised was illegitimate.

      Hitler, in the last desperate act of a cowardly tyrant, committed
      suicide. Germany, defeated and destroyed, had lost everything. Those
      who had been instrumental in Germany's war and propaganda machine
      were tried and executed. Eventually Germany once again became a
      democracy, but it had taken the deaths of many millions of people to
      restore that democracy.

      Despite Germany's huge arsenal of weapons, it had lost the war
      because those running Germany were not the democratic leaders of a
      democratic country, but were fascist, right-wing neo-conservatives:
      Nazis, who propagated an illegal war through lies and deception and
      stirred up the anger of all decent thinking people on the planet with
      their evil deeds.

      Just like the USA.

      FINAL CURRENT NOTES

      .

      Propaganda: Did Goebbells Write The Bush Administrations speeches?
      From an address to a joint session of the US Congress: President
      George W. Bush.

      "Americans are asking ``Why do they hate us?'' They hate what they
      see right here in this chamber: a democratically elected government.
      Their leaders are self-appointed. They hate our freedoms: our freedom
      of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble
      and disagree with each other. " George W. Bush, 20 September, 2001

      http://www.indystar.com/library/factfiles/crime/national/2001/sept11/t
      ranscripts/0921bush.html

      From Goebbels' New Year address to Germany

      They hate our people because it is decent, brave, industrious,
      hardworking and intelligent. They hate our views, our social
      policies, and our accomplishments. They hate us as a Reich and as a
      community. They have forced us into a struggle for life and death. We
      will defend ourselves accordingly. All is clear between us and our
      enemies. Goebbels 31 December 1939

      http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goeb21.htm

      ----------

      Richard Perle, policy advisor to G.W. Bush, 2001

      "No stages. This is total war. We are fighting a variety of enemies.
      There are lots of them out there. All this talk about first we are
      going to do Afghanistan, then we will do Iraq, then we take a look
      around and see how things stand. That is entirely the wrong way to go
      about it ... If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we
      embrace it entirely, and we don't try to ... piece together clever
      diplomatic solutions ... but just wage a total war against these
      tyrants, I think we will do very well. Our children will sing great
      songs about us years from now." ---

      - Richard Perle, policy advisor to G.W. Bush, 2001
      http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=11938

      Joseph Goebbels, 1943

      So total war is the demand of the hour. We must put an end to the
      bourgeois attitude which we have also seen in this war: Wash my
      back, but don't get me wet! The danger facing us is enormous. The
      efforts we take to meet it must be just as enormous. The time has
      come to remove the gloves! We must use our fists now! There is no
      excuse for only superficially and carelessly making use of the war
      potential at home and throughout Europe. We must use the full
      resources, as quickly and thoroughly as it is organizationally and
      practically possible. Unnecessary concern is wholly out of place. The
      future of Europe hangs on our success in the East! We are ready to
      defend it! The German people are shedding their most valuable blood
      in this battle. The rest of Europe should at least work to support
      us. Those who do not understand this fight today will thank us on
      bended knee tomorrow that we took it!

      - Joseph Goebbels, 1943