Rép. : [anthroposophy] spiritual path

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2003
      The Peace be with you Martin.

      Generally speaking, the Key-word for you methinks would be *Roots* as food and tea to take in for Head strenghtening. And if really you ever reach the state Anxious and of the Panic, go for an intake of a drop or two of Basil <-> the cleaning soothing Occimum Basilicum essential oil. Take a walk in the wood, some sport would also be good. Find someone who you trust, and talk about 'what ails thee', I'm sure it ever will always be a balm and great relief to find - a friend to speak to regarding the movements of your consciousness. Add a daily Vitamin B complex for your depleted Nervous system - this should help!

      Danny

      ----Message original -----
      De : Martin Christensen<spiritual_human49@...>
      Hello to you all

      First of i would ask for some advice, since ive got alot of
      information by readint the posts in this group i would like to ask
      for something specifik that has been troubling my mind.

      Ive been interested in spirituality since youth and ive been
      experimenting with several types of mind-altering substances and got
      some spiritual advancements, but gave that up after that i eventualy
      found Anthroposophy.

      Ive been doing the exercises from "Anweisungen fur eine esoterische
      Schulung" And got some results...

      But now im concerned about some very bad energies, its like
      something is trying ti get into my mind, ive been fighting this for
      a month or som by now.

      Its like it wants to control my mind and trying to alter the way i
      think and getting my attention on bad things.

      I realy do not know about anyone, who could give me any serious
      explanations on what it could be or how to get rid of it, so i have
      been thinking to try to get rid of it with Ayahuasca, a magical brew
      used my American Indians to casts spells and remove harmfull spirits
      and their control on the human subject.
      http://www.ayahuasca.com/cgi-bin/index.pl

      But somehow i was thinking, that it was a trap... That it has all
      been a setup to make me do something harmfull for me...

      Any advice and/or experience would be apreciated :)

      Love from Martin