R: Rép. : [anthroposophy] Re: ok i'm ready

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2003
      Dear Daniel , dear Paul
      also in this case - as I did with Martin- let me give a little advice. (I'm
      an old wolf...(smile).
      In my experience the true inner core of our path lies in the Five Basic
      (Usually known as "6 Months exercises" and needless to say these "180 days"
      are actually the whole of the life!).
      For instance if you practice the "three" (positivity,equanimity,absence of
      prejudice) you are able to find in them the most of KOHW issues.
      Obviously the key-weapon is the concentration exercise that is able to let
      you gain a true experience of the willed thinking .
      If we lack of such an experience no actual meditation is possible, mostly
      the RoseCross meditation that Jen (tks,tks,tks) recalls to us as a powerful
      mean to stand up in our Watch Tower.

      Andrea