R: [anthroposophy] spiritual path

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2003
      Dear Martin,
      it's a very difficult matter to be discussed via the web, since this a case
      in which should be requested a personal advisor.
      The only advice I am able to give you is just to begin again the whole path.
      The right way is to take seriously and in deep the Five Basic exercise( to
      say better: there are two exercises, concentration and will's exercise and
      three permanent soul's gestures namely positivity,equanimity and absence of
      prejudice) forgetting all you have got till this point in time. Some good
      issues about it are in Kuhlewind's books and in Scaligero's "The Light".
      If your are afraid that doing so you can lose something remember that if you
      have actually gained something spiritually worthy , imprinting it in the
      Etheric Body, you can't lose it at all.

      Andrea