Rép. : [anthroposophy] Re: ok i'm ready

  • snowplank
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13 2:31 AM
      Daniel,

      I meditate on a similar theme to the eloquent Danny. In nothingness
      one can find the "All", but I would council a novice meditator (and I
      most certainly fall into this category) to ask the hierarchies for
      protection. This is because as most on this list would agree, the
      "All" contains many super-sensible shadows and I believe that if one
      acknowledges their existence by seeking refuge in the light, such an
      illumination will help prevent attacks on one's unconcious by the
      shadow entities.

      I am definitley NO authority on this, but like Maurice felt an urge to
      pass on a practice that is dear to me.

      Danny, I loved the quote from Goethe. It appeals to my Taoist leanings.

      Paul