Fires and The House of The Word

  • starbirdgarden
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2003
      Like Paul, I have been hearing the discordant twanging of
      HAARP , but it is, perhaps, the means, but not the whole story. I
      am sure that there are both Soratic and Asuric overtones and
      activities at work here.
      The moral equivilance of cell and earth, moral mood and
      earthly weather-climate requires us to look in various directions,
      and follow several threads. One which keeps coming into my
      consciousness is the Paedophile Ring which surfaced
      momentarily in Belgium, and investigations suppressed when it
      was found to be operative at the so called `highest' levels,
      where, no doubt the most demonic Black Magic rituals are
      enacted. This magical, occult-sexual pervertion infects the entire
      society.
      The same Asuric moral rot is echoed and amplified in popular
      `culture' in the grotesque sexualising of children, especially little
      girls and the theft of their innocence, which is a very precious
      spiritual essence, a chrism of purity which has powerful effects.
      Recently the store NEXT was forced by outraged public
      opinion (thank God!) to remove babies T shirts with the words
      `So many boys so little time' from their shelves. Now, however,
      the outraged feeling seems generally to have been overtaken,
      and tiny children are wearing mottos like "I am young and
      succulent' and `I am up for it' along with high heels ( seven year
      olds) and tiny leather mini skirts. At the same time as they
      inoculate the populace with sexual surfiet and overdose on dirt
      the popular press greedily feast on pursuit of paedophiles. The
      ill educated and socially deprived mothers who dress tiny girls
      like prostitutes are the first to burn the houses of anyone
      suspected of sex crimes against children. So easily is the
      sentient soul played like a Haarp.
      This is the moral degeneracy incubated by the Asuras, whose
      province is sexual perversion and bestiality, managing to lace
      the dose with sharp dashes of poisonous hatred for any
      suspected perpetrator.

      Steiner - " The Anglo-American world may gain world
      rulership, but without the Threefold Social Order, this rulership
      will pour cultural death, cultural sickness, out over the globe, for
      these are the gifts of the Asuras just as much as lies are
      Ahriman's gift and selfishness Lucifer's. The third gift, then,
      quite worthy to stand beside the other two, is the gift of the Asuric
      powers! We must let these things inspire us at long last to really
      find ways of informing as many people as possible. Those with
      any insight at all must realise that what is most needful today
      is to spread this information." end of quote Ga 194 p 235f

      A mirror imaging of this theft of childhood is the theft of old
      age, as I have recently witnessed first hand in the casre of a
      parent, and seen in friend's with similar situations. The young
      must be prematurely mature, old before their time. The old must
      stay young at all costs. (And it is costly) A directive went out
      recently from a body who monitor school `literature' to the effect
      that elderly people must always be portrayed in school text
      books in active pursuits, such as mending roofs or jogging etc,
      and never sitting 'passively.' While in no way denying the
      importance of activity and active involvement, there is no place
      left for sitting quietly, gathering wisdom, giving useful guidance
      to younger people and love to children. A great treasury of
      wisdom is skipped over and denied.
      The Anglo-American war, and it's ill intent towards North
      Korea, (perhaps the beginning of the American-Asian war
      predicted by Steiner) has fired and polluted the blood of
      countless human beings with furious anger and hatred. Unless
      transformed, it will out.
      When hundreds of thousands of animals were burning in
      gigantic heaps during the so called `outbreak' (another lie) of
      foot and mouth in Britain, the sky was black and heavy with foul
      smoke. The countryside, `without animals devoid of soul'
      deserted and fraught with a perceptible etheric tension. Many of
      the animals were wounded, not dead, and I wondered to what
      fell being was this terrible burned sacrifice offered?
      And I wondered what would be the consequence in the
      elemental world. One factor among many others, but important
      when the nature of Salamanders, fire spirits, is taken into
      account. Salamanders are detatched from the group souls of
      animals, and from the souls of various individual and herd
      animals who have lived in close relationship to human
      beings.They are enchanted in warmth which proceeds from the
      Seraphim, substance of the Archai.
      Steiner - "Salamanders incorporate themselves when men
      have relationships with animals, such as the one the shepherd
      has with his lambs. Then they whisper things concerning his
      flock into his ear......" end quote. What are they whispering, one
      may ask?
      There is a link here with the importance of seed forces to the
      Atlanteans. Salamanders are the guardians and nurturers of
      seeds, bearing the generations of plants from one generation to
      the next. Steiner's 'seed' exercise could here be a counter,
      balancing spiritual deed.
      The salamanders are especially active in human thought. They
      actually create the element that makes, when man perceives the
      fire beings `thought perceptible on the other side' becoming
      World Thoughts. Steiner - "every Salamander yearns to be taken
      up by the spiritual glances of the higher heirarchies' end quote.
      If human beings do not perceive and work with salamanders in a
      world-creative way, they fall under the sway of Lucifer, and rage,
      becoming fire giants.
      And, once again we arrive at the failure of us present (and
      past) anthroposophy and anthroposophists to live up to Rudolf
      Steiner and the world mission of Michael. The House of the
      Word was consumed in jealous fires, and although is raised on
      the etheric realm, yet the earth is bereft of the holy forms which
      Rudolf Steiner said were so vitally important for humanity to
      behold. Just seeing the outside of the building was all
      important. A corrective force, a healing.
      Rudolf Steiner speaks also of the lack of the forms of Norman
      architecture. "We see the Normans who, from Scandinavia,
      spread across Western and Middle Europe.We see in their
      wooden buildings something seeking expression which could
      not come to full development. Certain lines, hindered by Lucifer
      and Ahriman, could not be further worked out; instead of this the
      Moorish culture arose; the architecture of Cordova and Granada;
      the horseshoe and gothic arch which supress the true Christian
      arches of neo-latin Romanesque architecture. In the Moorish
      culture one sees clearly the anti-Christian impact in the
      development of the pointed arch which should have been round -
      that is Ahriman's sign. Thus Ahriman works as Anti-Christ whilst
      he replaces round Roman arches with horseshoe and Gothic
      arches. So he works throughthe Moors and the Turks.
      So the architecture of the Normans was not allowed to
      develop. Buildings, which they created over the whole of Europe,
      do not offer what they should have done. So it comes About, that
      fromthe year 1000 we do not have the buildings we should have,
      as in earlier millenia. Now, however, the architecture for the new
      millenium will be created and now we have to express the
      circular lines that Ahriman supressed in the neo-latin buildings.
      By omitting certain lines that one finds in these one has the first
      Dornach Building, the true continuation of the Normans wooden
      buildings." Stuttgart 7 3 14

      In the preface to the first edition of "The Christmas
      Conference" Marie Steiner wrote `we were indeed called, but we
      were not chosen. We were not equal to the call. Subsequent
      developments proved it"

      Rudolf Steiner - speaking of the Christmas Conference - " Of
      course it does not disappear from the cosmos, but it disappears
      from the place where it was not nurtured. It will then simply seek
      out other places in the cosmos. A meeting like our Christmas
      Conference, of course, is not limited to the influence of events
      taking place on earth. So you must not assume that what was
      begun by the Christmas Conference, if it disappears because
      the impulses were not carried out, might reappear somewhere
      else on earth. That will not necessarily be the case. It could
      seek refuge in totally different worlds." GA 260a p92

      Had the House of the Word stood, had the School of Michael
      stood, or danced, within, had the Word resounded forth in truth
      and compassion, what might have passed today in con-verse
      between the Planet Mars-Buddha impulsed and Star-
      Awakened-Humanity? What might have been gifted and offered?
      Let us at least school our own words in strictest truth, lest we
      engender the most foul demonic beings generated by lies,
      `which peck holes in the astral body'. Always find the
      compensating deed.......
      Had Bio Dynamics been taken up more generally, world wide,
      the forests would not be `burning. Pfieffer has written extensively
      on this. An interesting book, `Bread from Stones' by Julius
      Hensel is a study on the results of adding powdered rock to the
      soil, thus releasing minerals and their powers to the earth, with
      wonderful results. In the foreword we read " The entire world is
      suffering from malnutrition. Trees are starving to death. Others
      are burning in epidemic fashion: the thin topsoil cannot hold
      enough water during a few weeks of drought to supply enough
      moisture to make the trees fire resistant" end quote

      HAARP, with it's electro magnetic fields cuts off the trees and
      vegetation from the elemental beings mediating the influences
      of the stars. This is extensively documented in the research of
      Lawrence Edwards, in his excellent book "The Vortex of Life"
      Healing work is done in this field by researcher Alan Hall, again
      using formative forces via shape.
      This is one of HAARP's effects. There are far more directed
      ones.
      But humanity allows all this by refusing to take up new
      consciousness, to re-create new, phantom ressurrected DNA.
      We see our present soul and spiritual life reflected in the world
      around us.
      Again, we are not powerless. The Rose Cross Meditation
      actually purifies the blood. It really, truly, purifies the blood. The
      fire of purified red roses glows upon the burned black wood,
      springint to new life. Those of us who came to earth since
      Steiner's death, must do so with his blessing and charged with
      his special mission. We knew the worst case scenario. We had
      seen the catastrophic events upon theearth. We received our
      mission and made our vows before the spiritual Altar of the
      House of the Word. We are not helpless.
      Jan

      THE HARP that once through Tara's halls
        The soul of music shed,
      Now hangs as mute on Tara's walls
        As if that soul were fled.
      So sleeps the pride of former days,
      So glory's thrill is o'er,
      And hearts, that once beat high for praise,
        Now feel that pulse no more.

      No more to chiefs and ladies bright
        The harp of Tara swells:
      The chord alone, that breaks at night,
        Its tale of ruin tells.
      Thus Freedom now so seldom wakes,
        The only throb she gives,
      Is when some heart indignant breaks,
        To show that still she lives.

      Thomas Moore
    • vikingmusic
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 2003
        Jan,
        Thank you for your last two posts which I read closely and found
        enlightening.
        I appreciate the range of realities your have brought into the theme
        of moral-cell-earth equivalence, relating to the present heat wave
        and the forces at play in and behind that. Asuric cultural death,
        hatred from war, culling of animals, suffering fire spirits, and the
        failures of spiritual initiatives, are baleful contributions as you
        relate. After reading your also well referenced work, I feel it.
        Thanks.

        One of my loving interests is in the elements, animals, and elemental
        beings, which are lovingly present in your writings here. I, as many
        here are, am interested in recognising elementals beings
        imaginatively to help them from enchantment.
        Reading the good work here, and its responsible watch-tower duty, I
        sometimes wish I could offer something; so on the Salamanders, which
        you raised in your last writing, I feel I want to offer my poem on
        Peacock Butterflies (in all its imperfections) which dwells on fire
        imagery and weaves, in part, in fire sounds; it seemed the poem lived
        in that element, because butterflies flicker and waver when they fly
        like fire; and I read after I wrote it that they are closely related
        to Salamanders. They are precious little things.
        mark

        Peacock Butterflies

        Little daughters of the east,
        who rigged your wings?
        You flick the wind.
        The buddleia adores you.
        And I daren't touch
        for you all speckled dust,
        mauve and lilac, saffron and gold.

        Who unhooked you from the fire -
        the glowing coals, the spitting logs -
        let loose such wings
        licking through bright air?

        You cascade and veer,
        and I must too,
        as a butterfly in my chest
        flickers and waivers
        through a forest of rib,
        igniting the heart,
        as the daughters alight,
        fanning slow on July-buddleia's purple vases--
        that butterfly pasture of purple pots
        to probe and rattle
        with the long tongue.
        How they turn nectar to a wing shout!
        An eye winking in wing corner!
        Four peacock eyes to confuse a flying lizard!

        Butterfly fencing is their love sport.
        And they must lay their glowing eggs-
        like little flaming opals I expect-
        in a sky-blue nest lined with sun feathers
        and arrows from a Phoebus-guard
        darting the cunning sky-fox who would steal.

        And from this nest, hooked in air,
        they always cascade;
        waterfalling as if from dimples
        the Sky made as she smiled.

        Do they ever rest? Yes,
        but in a ceaseless flaming way.

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "starbirdgarden"

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 22, 2003
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "vikingmusic"
          <vikingmusic@y...> wrote:

          Peacock Butterflies

          > Little daughters of the east,
          > who rigged your wings?
          > You flick the wind.
          > The buddleia adores you.
          > And I daren't touch
          > for you all speckled dust,
          > mauve and lilac, saffron and gold.
          >
          > Who unhooked you from the fire -
          > the glowing coals, the spitting logs -
          > let loose such wings
          > licking through bright air?
          >
          > You cascade and veer,
          > and I must too,
          > as a butterfly in my chest
          > flickers and waivers
          > through a forest of rib,
          > igniting the heart,
          > as the daughters alight,
          > fanning slow on July-buddleia's purple vases--
          > that butterfly pasture of purple pots
          > to probe and rattle
          > with the long tongue.
          > How they turn nectar to a wing shout!
          > An eye winking in wing corner!
          > Four peacock eyes to confuse a flying lizard!
          >
          > Butterfly fencing is their love sport.
          > And they must lay their glowing eggs-
          > like little flaming opals I expect-
          > in a sky-blue nest lined with sun feathers
          > and arrows from a Phoebus-guard
          > darting the cunning sky-fox who would steal.
          >
          > And from this nest, hooked in air,
          > they always cascade;
          > waterfalling as if from dimples
          > the Sky made as she smiled.
          >
          > Do they ever rest? Yes,
          > but in a ceaseless flaming way.

          Bradford comments;

          In our search to become Harvesters of Light, we must circle back on
          the butterfly. Breed, type, and Color as well as a being specially
          designed to be "The Promise of Air" and the "Promise of Light"
          reveals many different mathematical Light designs and patterns that
          make the unique species and qualities as well as patterns of
          Butterflies wings. Light below the Equator and above the Equator and
          butterfly migrations that go to the ancient Saturn Pine Tree, as the
          Monarch sips the milk of the Milkweed... Milkweed contains the design
          codes in the plant that give the Monarch flight stamina to migrate
          and become the messenger to the ancient Pines of Mexico.. near the
          Equator.

          But now.. Hold onto your whiskers. Now we enter more deeply than
          ever I entered before into the Wonder, the Shock and Awe of
          butterflies. It is true that I have compared the Word, and Freed Word
          to Butterfly and Flower as Konig has described it, as a Speech force
          freed by the Word beings. So as well could we link such a rich poetic
          Meditation that Konig gave.. As I recall The Butterfly is blossom
          freed by the Spirit and the blossom is a butterfly fettered to the
          earth, he compared this to spoken and unspoken language and we can
          compare it to Steve Talbott's latest essay in Netfuture, about
          language. These are very advanced and exciting areas of research if
          you understand the Word. But now it gets even more intersting.

          Stretched on the Two dimensional canvas of the butterfly wing
          structure is a projection of Light, a projection of Ancient Sun,
          Christ, Occult Science, Ancient Sun Light, Devachan Light, Dream
          Light, projected onto the Two dimensional species of the butterfly
          wing.

          There are specific factors of quality of light and sugar, sugar as
          resonation of the cosmic ethers, in each butterfly breed. But here is
          an eye popping wonder that has to do with our search for Light and
          understanding how Light is Harvested. It even develops the idea of
          wave and particle... For it is highly arranged light picture dust,
          particles that are angled as dust boxes on the wings of butterflies
          that give each butterfly its unique Light and sugar etherized
          resonation in the Etheric and Astral world. Now we can answer anybody
          who says abstractly is Light wave or particle or both. What about the
          etherized sugars of the blood and the Etheric Light of the Being that
          was the Greatest Being of the Ancient Sun evolution that took a
          different direction of Light than Lucifer did. Lucifer's personality
          of Light and Christ's personality in Light was described recently in
          a Steiner quote and it tightly connects to these insights.

          Let me introduce you to the amazing and stunning thoughts.

          http://www.grailbooks.org/Butterfly.htm

          "I believe we now have enough perspective on the various realms of
          reality and their interactions to ask again what I called
          my "provocative question" about BUTTERFLY . Is a butterfly just a
          bug? We can now add a further question. If it is not a bug, where
          does BUTTERFLY stand in the food chain in the light of the exposition
          I have developed above? The startling truth is that it doesn't. Its
          egg does. Its caterpillar does. Its chrysalis does. Even the insect
          body which emerges from the chrysalis does. But BUTTERFLY itself
          doesn't.

          Because BUTTERFLY itself is etheric not physical. Even science partly
          recognises this when it calls the final stage of the butterfly's
          metamorphosis "the imago". BUTTERFLY itself therefore is a two-
          dimensional etheric picture, which actually also speaks out of a one-
          dimensional astral background.. It comes towards the completed insect
          from elsewhere. The insect provides a screen upon which this picture
          from elsewhere is thrown. The insect is an animal. The animal nature
          yearns towards the image and the yearning forms the screen. Upon this
          screen the picture, the evocative, articulate, mathematical colour-
          form of BUTTERFLY is thrown.

          Now we come to the most mysterious question of all. By what medium,
          by what language of communication does this transmutation from
          pictorial to physical substance take place? We can give the answer in
          a single word.DUST ! This shouldn't be as much of a surprise as it
          probably will be to many unless they look at the many realms in which
          particulate consciousness has started to emerge in recent times. 1
          Particle physicists become aware that some particles respond to their
          intentions. 2 "The Mother", Sri Aurobindo's companion, spent a life
          time trying to access the individual consciousnesses of the cells of
          her body. (ref Satprem, The Mind of the Cells) 3 Read Philip Pullman,
          His Dark Material. Too many aspects to specify here. 4 Trans-
          substantiation doctrine. Relation of "the host" to what moves beyond
          physical substance in the Mass. 5 Sai Baba's "vibuti".

          If you look at a butterfly under a microscope you will see that the
          wing bears a startling resemblance to a magnified television screen.
          Serried ranks of microscopic scales, particles of shellac DUST
          sculptured into light refracting ridges. So the paranormal picture
          which manifests in the physical world as BUTTERFLY does so by means
          of a systematic mathematical arrangement of fine particles. Hence the
          term Lepidoptera, scaly wings from the Greek lepis, a scale.

          Rudolf Steiner says that no physical matter in nature more nearly
          approaches the next level of manifestation, the etheric, than these
          scales. Even when they cease to be functional as the picture-forming
          element on the wing, as happens continuously throughout the insect's
          life, they are scattered into the atmosphere, where they do not decay
          as happens to most organic matter: they simply evaporate, trans-
          substantiate into the etheric dimension. Steiner compared this with
          the trans-substantiation of the host during a christian Mass. When
          the picture has gone, therefore, even the DUST particles which
          carried it are transformed back into the etheric substance that
          carried them into the physical. Much can be learned about this from
          Philip Pullman's recent work, His Dark Material

          I have indicated that DUST is a language of communication. So far
          from being a rare and exceptional phenomenon this linguistic secret
          is virtually universal in organic life. Its unique character in the
          BUTTERFLY situation is that the true form of the being is so
          ephemeral. One drop of oil on the wing and the picture disappears
          leaving only the 'screen' on which it was projected. When ants devour
          the dead body of the insect, the wing 'screen', which they do not
          eat, has dessicated, turned to DUST, almost before they have finished
          their meal. So even the 'screen' escapes the food-chain.

          Although the line of communication between substance and form always
          involves a language of particles, in most cases the resultant form is
          more firmly grounded in the substance, which makes it more
          persistent. In human beings for example there may be scattering of
          the form by a bomb explosion, or by the slow deterioration of the
          ageing process ending in death. In either case the scattering of the
          DUST, in this case the actual cells of the body, which are more
          tightly bound together than scales ranged like roof-tiles on a wing,
          causes the disappearance into another dimension of what we recognise
          as a .PERSON If we look for correspondences, the PERSON is
          the "imago", which approaches the organic substance of growth through
          a similar yearning to that already described for BUTTERFLY. The
          PERSON is a soul, and it is significant that the Greek word for
          BUTTERFLY is psyche. What this means is that, contrary to popular
          notions, what we recognise as a PERSON is just as paranormal as a
          butterfly, ..."

          [snip]

          "Much more can be said about the connection of DUST, or particulate
          existence, with the crossing of the frontier between physical and
          etheric .levels of manifestation. Whether, for example, consciously
          imitating life or no, the inventors of television employed a screen,
          the particular units upon which may be compared with those on the
          wings of butterflies. Rows of particles of a mineral nature are
          successively illuminated from within by lights of different
          intensities and colour values, which the human being interprets as
          pictures. In a sense human technology has gone beyond the process in
          nature in that the picture portrays movement. Television pictures,
          however, only imitate life. BUTTERFLY as picture is life. It carries
          the manifesting instrument, the insect body, around with it like a
          suitcase, says Steiner. It has a longing to be released from this,
          but cannot achieve this unless it is perceived in human
          consciousness. I shall describe later how I came to this realisation
          through a particular BUTTERFLY."

          "Scientists talk about quite different creatures occupying what they
          call "the same ecological slot". This is a neat way of describing the
          events from their rationalist angle. It is also an accurate
          description of the way in which similar environments make an impact
          on different insects with divergent biological histories widely
          separated on the earth. They are, however, wholly unaware of a
          particular picture, paranormal and transdimensional, thrown onto the
          wings of a number of different, widely separated insects. In this
          instance we can describe a non-localised pictorial being, pale bright
          blue when it faces the light, appearing bluish white and spotted when
          it faces the earth, and with a particular relationship to moving
          water. The important thing to realise is that these are holographic
          representations of a single picture which exists in the etheric
          realm. It is the same picture which is reflected off the insect-
          wings, modified according to local circumstances, but appearing
          wherever suitable biological conditions present themselves. According
          to Rudolf Steiner, these etheric archetypal pictures came into being
          when the sun and the earth separated. What went with the sun was
          BUTTERFLY . What remained with the earth was FLOWER. We stand
          between, with a tremendous job of reconciliation and healing to do."

          Bradford concludes;

          Now say again? Fission and the Transubstantiation of matter and the
          resonating particles of atomic solid manifestation that Christ
          revealed on Golgotha at the Resurrrection, is the stunning revelation
          that startled the Initiates. The Sun Being, the Ancient Sun Being of
          the Logos, could do this... Lucifer could not do this and was not
          granted such an ability to assemble and disassemble down to the core
          of matter... But Christ did and now we have some solid substance to
          see what exactly Harvesting of Light leads to.

          Yours Bradford

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 31, 2003
            Bradford comments;

            In the previous essay we could look into the two dimensional Light
            and particle dust that assembles on the Wings of a butterfly. We have
            advanced Goethean observations into Nature and the Christ Event that
            bring us to the stunning insights of how the Christ, as He Sweated
            Blood, brought the Cosmic Christ into the infusion of every atom of
            blood. We have brought together Chlorophyll of light digesting Leaf
            to Light infused Red blood Hemoglobin...the connection is there.

            But in the Butterfly we have a two dimensional being, but the Atomic
            Table and change in the Christ Being, into dust, and reassembling
            this Dust, this disintegration in the opposite direction, brings
            about a fully manifested Atma or Spirit Man assembly of a THREE
            DIMENSIONAL HUMAN FORM. This form vanishes and appears under the
            control of the Cosmic Christ ATman form.

            Oh we do hope you can put these things together so that we understand
            the Light as Particle and Wave goes back to the change in the Christ
            Being that Steiner described in the ancient Sun Evolution, where
            Lucifer and Christ diverted. Christ rebuilt matter into the harmonic
            cooperation that the Norse mythology was inclined to refer to the
            Baldur myths. But let us add the research that touches into why
            nuclear Fission and Etheric fission is linked to the moment when
            Christ and the Cosmic Christ shifted his paradigm from Sun to Earth.
            The Earth became the home of the Cosmic Christ and matter, was a new
            secret that is only baby studies in Einstein and Oppenheimer and
            totally lacking the deeper meaning of anything... except that the
            equation for matter and light was barely seen and barely grasped by
            Einstein and he could not connect it to the very substance of this
            particular set of Goethean notes.

            http://www.bibleandanthroposophy.com/Smith/main/disciple/appendix_1.ht
            ml

            "His ego separated from the physical body, the etheric body and the
            astral body, and the macrocosmic Christ Being came down, took
            possession of these three bodies, and then lived until the 3rd of
            April of the year 33—as we have been able to determine. But it was a
            different kind of life; for, beginning from the baptism, this life of
            Christ in the body of Jesus of Nazareth was a slow process of dying.
            With each advancing period of time during these three years,
            something of the sheaths of Jesus of Nazareth died away, so to speak.
            Slowly these sheaths died, so that after three years the entire body
            of Jesus of Nazareth was already close to the condition of a corpse,
            and was only held together by the power of the macrocosmic Christ
            Being. You must not suppose that this body in which the Christ dwelt
            was like any other body—let us say a year and a half after the John
            baptism in the Jordan; it was in such a state that an ordinary human
            soul would have felt at once that it was falling away from him—
            because it could only be held together by the powerful macrocosmic
            Christ Being. It was a constant, slow dying, which continued through
            three years. And this body had reached the verge of dissolution when
            the Mystery of Golgotha took place. Then it was only necessary that
            those people mentioned in the narrative should come to the body with
            their strange preparation of spices and bring about a chemical union
            between these special substances and the body of Jesus of Nazareth,
            in which the macrocosmic Christ Being had dwelt for three years, and
            then that they should place it in the grave. Very little was needed
            then to cause this body to become dust; and the Christ Spirit clothed
            Himself with an etheric body condensed, one might say, to physical
            visibility. So the risen Christ was enveloped in an etheric body
            condensed to physical visibility; and thus He went about and appeared
            to those to whom He could appear. He was not visible to everyone,
            because it was actually only a condensed etheric body which the
            Christ bore after the resurrection; but that which had been placed in
            the grave disintegrated and became dust. And according to the latest
            occult investigations, it is confirmed that there was an earthquake.
            It was astonishing to me to discover, after I had found from occult
            investigation that an earthquake had taken place, that this is
            indicated in the Matthew Gospel. The earth divided and the dust of
            the corpse fell in, and became united with the entire substance of
            the earth. "

          • Micheline Naud
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 1, 2003
              I have joined your group recently, and am not sure if we can ask the kind of
              questions following.....well here it goes

              1. Has there been any studies on negative type blood (say A-)...... what is
              the meaning/purpose, good or bad etc...

              2. If a person is strongly aspected to commit suicide (like Hara-Kiri type
              of) and has already twarted one incidence thru the use of willpower, how is
              that person to know if suicide is not part of the experiences he has to live
              thru during this particular incarnation?

              I have come across R.S. work about 10 years ago, and possess/have read many
              of his writings. I came across your group whilst reading a text on Ahriman
              by Robert Mason.

              Thank you,

              MN

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 1, 2003
                --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Micheline Naud"
                <minaud00@h...>

                Micheline wrote:
                > 1. Has there been any studies on negative type blood (say A-)......
                what is
                > the meaning/purpose, good or bad etc...
                >
                > 2. If a person is strongly aspected to commit suicide (like Hara-
                Kiri type
                > of) and has already twarted one incidence thru the use of
                willpower, how is
                > that person to know if suicide is not part of the experiences he
                has to live
                > thru during this particular incarnation?
                >
                > I have come across R.S. work about 10 years ago, and possess/have
                read many
                > of his writings. I came across your group whilst reading a text on
                Ahriman
                > by Robert Mason.
                >
                > Thank you,
                >
                > MN

                Greetings Micheline:

                Oracular questions indeed. Fire-Air-Water and Earth, Four etheric
                resonating blood types combine in multi level physics with the
                Temperaments, the four temperaments and these are mixed by unique
                issues connected to the incarnating ego. Four resonating etheric
                fields are vividly flowing through matter, down to the four codes of
                DNA, blood types, temperament and four chambers of the human heart
                and sometimes the four seasons.

                The Hara-Kiri question, now that is a serious mouthful.. but
                loosening the bonds of life, as in Hara-Kiri is a rather highly
                dramatic question and I will take you seriously. What nationality are
                You? Are you in danger? Are you acutely depressed? Are you merely
                interested in the Art of the Death?

                "hara-kiri [Jap.,=belly-cutting], the traditional Japanese form of
                honorable suicide, also known by its Chinese equivalent, seppuku. It
                was practiced by the Japanese feudal warrior class in order to avoid
                falling into enemy hands. Around 1500, it became a privileged
                alternative to execution, granted to daimyo and samurai guilty of
                disloyalty to the emperor. The condemned man received a jeweled
                dagger from the emperor. He selected as his second a faithful friend,
                received official witnesses, and plunged the dagger into the left
                side of his abdomen, drew it across to the right, and made a slight
                cut upward; his second then beheaded him with one stroke of a sword,
                and the dagger was returned to the emperor. Around 1700, it became
                permissible to go through a semblance of disembowelment prior to
                beheading. Voluntary hara-kiri was resorted to after a private
                misfortune, out of loyalty to a dead master, or to protest the
                conduct of a living superior.

                Obligatory hara-kiri was abolished in 1868, but its voluntary form
                has persisted. It was performed by 40 military men in 1895 as a
                protest against the return of conquered territory, the Liaotung
                peninsula, to China; by General Nogi on the death of Emperor Meiji in
                1912; and by numerous soldiers as an alternative to surrender in
                World War II. Hara-kiri was much discussed in recent years in
                connection with the death, in 1970, of Mishima, the well-known
                novelist and rightist political leader.

                See bushido, kamikaze, suicide."

                Comments;

                New insights in the destiny of the soul do not promote taking ones
                life. Dr. Kelly recently from London, appeared to have slit his
                wrists. His reasons and what his connections are to afterdeath
                experiences are potently critical and either will topple empires or
                cause his potent research to be used in dark inspirations beyond the
                threshold. In any case, Dr. Kelly is in a disturbed soul condition
                and it is not in the least comfortable for him. So Death does not end
                things, it can make it 100's of times worse.

                Jim Jones forced hundreds of Americans into cyanide deaths.. and
                these premature crossings of death did not serve the progressive good
                of either the soul or mankind. It is one thing to be a slave in body
                and another to be enslaved in soul. To view this vision of the depths
                of this reality, of addiction and soul morbidity one should study, if
                possible, the film, "What Dreams May Come"... for indeed the suicide
                portrayed there must serve a certain numbers of years according to
                the life span, to rather dark forces.

                Now that being said... I need to know why one would consider that a
                certain blood type would be saturated with dark impulses more than
                any other blood type? Does your question relate to yourself or
                someone else? I need to know how old you are? I need to understand
                what influence brings you to investigate this subject matter and ask
                these specific questions? For there are answers to questions however
                noone can answer, without further pondering, what circumstances
                create such individual questions for you.

                If you could, Micheline, it would be good to hear something about
                you, I'm sure most of us would welcome your unique perspective on
                things. So what is your perspective on things?

                Bradford
              • Micheline
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 2, 2003
                  > Oracular questions indeed. Fire-Air-Water and Earth, Four etheric
                  > resonating blood types combine in multi level physics with the
                  > Temperaments, the four temperaments and these are mixed by unique
                  > issues connected to the incarnating ego. Four resonating etheric
                  > fields are vividly flowing through matter, down to the four codes
                  of
                  > DNA, blood types, temperament and four chambers of the human heart
                  > and sometimes the four seasons.

                  Care to direct me to readings on the above text?

                  > The Hara-Kiri question

                  The question is: If you are really aspected in this way,
                  astrologically, and having gone thru a first cyclical occurence of
                  it, and facing yet another conjunction of this type, should it be
                  consumed because it is part of your karma, or fought off? Now, by
                  experience, if fought off, you are in for a hellish type of life for
                  many years to come, or perhaps the rest of your life, now that is
                  not a big incentive to fight it off, is it?

                  >What nationality are You? Canadian
                  Are you acutely depressed? No
                  Are you merely interested in the Art of the Death? No
                  as his second a faithful friend,

                  Hara-kiri: as a predestined action to uphold, or to fight off?

                  > New insights in the destiny of the soul do not promote taking ones
                  > life.

                  New insights?

                  It is one thing to be a slave in body
                  > and another to be enslaved in soul.

                  That is not a very comfortable thought.

                  "What Dreams May Come"...

                  Movie on the video/DVD market? by whom?

                  > Now that being said... I need to know why one would consider that
                  a certain blood type would be saturated with dark impulses more than
                  > any other blood type?

                  Because if you give birth with this type (-), they give an injection
                  of something to negate it's influence. Now I know this is a
                  primitive answer, at the physical level, but they do, and this being
                  a rarer type of blood, there must be significance at other levels
                  too. I was not thinking dark impulses but anthroposophical insights

                  > So what is your perspective on things?

                  All I can say is that it is not shared by many, have not encountered
                  any human that shares it. It is just that by reading the text on
                  Arihman, it made me realise that my natural thinking pattern has
                  been quite naturally and unconsciously opposite to it in the way it
                  is expressed: light and joy and reverence to the learning process,
                  seeking the truth for the truth sake, try to decipher the work of
                  the thinking process, not just use it as an instrument etc....

                  I know, I know, what precedes is not very clear this morning, but I
                  have sometimes reached levels of clearer understanding (intuitional?)

                  MN
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 5, 2003
                    --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Micheline" <minaud00@h...>
                    wrote:

                    > MN

                    Dear Micheline;

                    Good answers, straight, clear cut. Hello, as we say, from Southern
                    U.S. to yourself in Canada. You have brought forward a rich, if not
                    heavy tray of h'ourderves. Partly you know, I could speak about the
                    melancholia of Poets and students of Spiritual Science. This would
                    not be an easy little tale of despair and whoa is me. On the
                    contrary, it is part of that blood tone, and part of that cosmic
                    foundation in the soul that speaks of true melancholia as the
                    foundation for stirring deep pathos of humanity and the Spiritual
                    world. It is an inbuilt gift to encounter melancholia and balance it.

                    Such portions of the four part mixer, as a teacher, I encourage
                    students to develop all four aspects.. Hamlet was indeed melancholic
                    and his spiritual adventure brought him to the deepest truths
                    regarding Freedom... Since Hamlet, was a wonderful example of pre-
                    and post B.C. and A.D. soul developments, Shakespeare tuned in on
                    Hamlet..the actual historical personality who bore in his
                    melancholia, a change in gravity, a shift in gravity, that altered
                    the noble Hector in the actual historical city of Troy, who lost a
                    Kingdom, lost Troy, city sacked, whose better judgement against Paris
                    and Helen... were crunched in mortal conflict against, Achilles. He
                    returned to say, Death, dear Death, even the Noble death of Hector,
                    death and the search for Freedom has made Hector/Hamlet a wonder of
                    what Hector learned and gave back to humanity through his Hamlet
                    incarnation.

                    Yes, we speak not in metaphors here. We speak of Karmic investigation
                    and the true foundation of profound philosophy. I don't know how much
                    you pay attention the subtle responses that flutter like delicate
                    butterflies through the electronic circus on this list. If you pay
                    attention, we have established a Free Roving participatory Michael
                    School and a tiny Watchtower on both the inner movements of Spiritual
                    and Soul substance and Wide World perspectives.

                    By the way, Shop till your drop Sanguine, food loving, long munching,
                    saliva dripping Phlegmatics, fiery, sulphur challenging, competitive
                    Cholerics, are all mixed in the one ice cream cone of the human
                    being. Strawberry, vanilla, dark death chocolate and nutty crunch...
                    etc.. so goes the mix and so goes the mix in human beings.. even
                    though one aspect may dominate, it is wonderful to laugh, sing, fire
                    up competition and sit down to a good, well cooked meal and languish,
                    loll and lovingly relax... Permission to be all that Humans, in one
                    can, shaken and stirred can be... each unique, but answering to the
                    far resonating forces of Starry grape juice.

                    I quoted substance of Marie Corelli as a renegade that spoke of how
                    crazy and ignorant humanity plays with their lives, as to find a
                    diamond, which we are and life is, and treat it like a mere glass
                    bauble. Corelli spoke deeply to the issue of what we consider, "Why
                    bother". Harvey spoke deeply to the same issue as did Starbirgarden
                    to all ships at sea. Such a free university did not consult each
                    other, but felt each other in our distant places and drew close. Drew
                    our stools closer to the fireplace to Rivendell and heard the great
                    adventures of the Spirit we see around us.

                    It has been my opinion that groups like the INKlings containing souls
                    such as Barfield, Harwood, Charles Williams, C.S. Lewis, Tolkien, who
                    so much admired... George McDonald and Novalis... would all be
                    envious of how we can gather together and open the caverns and deeps
                    of wonders... and guess what.. it is top of the line, factual cutting
                    edge and open to all. But all would not crave such freedom. Some
                    crave not to study, to look into the various posts and feel their
                    underpinings and weigh the depth of profound melancholy, that reveals
                    and unveils the hidden perplexities, and without any permission but
                    from our beloved and long silent Bruce... who I miss and have loved
                    dearly from his words to his sincerity. Melancholics have the
                    sharpest wits and humor as well, even in serious times. Michael Moore
                    and Bill Maher are clear compass points..

                    Now Starbirgarden understood that predestination as a false Star
                    paradigm of the past has been replaced by a presdestination code
                    of 'new' fundamentalism in our DNA, chromosomes and the new toy of
                    fatal blood types as a method to undermine the depth of Freedom that
                    exists. We steer by our own stars and we have our own sacred North
                    axis we hold our constellation of friends together with. The Stars
                    were never forcing us to do anything, they are indicators, Squares,
                    Trines and certainly.... my suggestion has always been to watch the
                    piano concerto of moon changes as she shifts between fire, air, water
                    and earth and watch how it changes the consciousness and activities
                    of people without their knowing it... but knowing it makes all the
                    difference in understanding and preventing squabbles that arise
                    merely because the keys on the notes.. change.. but the change mixes,
                    stirs, tumbles and forces the stable ethers to readapt and ripple,
                    navigate and take a new daily life expansion...

                    Predestination, Fate and these false compass Fundamentalisms,
                    projected into Science and false laws.. that are mere theories are oh
                    so comfortable to cling to as if.. as if such a limited rock is the
                    reason for shipwrecks everywhere... Such barrier reefs of
                    Fundamentalistic, Laws based not on Man and Human as it is a
                    Spiritual incarnating being, but rather as default and bogus, mighty
                    educational shadow giants described by Goethe... Fogs that wreck even
                    the mightiest ships on the sharp corall of incorrect concepts.

                    If the profound poet Shakespeare, whose Devachanic shadow walks in
                    Harvey or Holderin were with us today.. the interesting revelation of
                    incarnations fruits would become alive... and the buried treasure of
                    a community of Spiritual Science, so long, longed for, would be a
                    balm to those souls who developed intuition and insight and fought
                    for aspects of what lies beyond the threshold and also, like Corelli,
                    fought for fiery, renegade melancholia. Not folding, collapsing, even
                    though, profound issues come in new forms and the education of the
                    soul is not totally untimely. Meaning, that there are subtle clues
                    to what is being learned between pressure and grace....We carry
                    capacity over and we meet new trials in our incarnations that
                    constantly provide inch by inch forward motion on the path of
                    Initiation. There is no learning but on our sacred Earth, and After
                    death schooling is not based on suicide and darkening the soul. The
                    soul prevents itself from approaching the afterdeath school of
                    Michael. The Earth destiny is where we anchor our deeper Higher Ego
                    changes. If it was good enough for an Elohim, God, to penetrate every
                    atom of blood.. walk, talk and laugh... lets join His party.

                    There is a document on "Freud and Steiner" in the files on this list
                    where I deal with the learning curve of Holderlin and the awaited for
                    mystery. Madness or Suicide... considering that both Beethoven and
                    Holderlin were subject to Pewter lead poisoning and that the karmic
                    events of these issues affected their destinies on the curve of
                    external poison and failed or incomplete ART. Also, little tragedies
                    like these, before the advent of spiritual schooling, were part of
                    the sad pathos of Romanticism. Our environment is laced with millions
                    of poisons and one of the most important aspects of education of the
                    soul is to understand the deeper insights of nutrition, rest, and
                    calmness. Hell, addiction to Diet Coke can be devastating... let
                    alone Mercury in fillings.

                    But Spiritual capacity, and finding the key note of the Age, all, and
                    I am certain of this, all centers around the ability to encounter
                    Spiritual Science and determine the wealth that we always knew was
                    there, and confirm it... and begin to digest the new paradigms,
                    slowly, slowly, slowly...So here on this list, there has been a small
                    window of opportunity to share the finest of the very fine research
                    that truly can be recognized and brought in for further study, from
                    all the wide researchers.. from Tolkien to Steve Talbott.. from
                    Shakespeare to Marie Corelli... to Joksu and Pekka Ervast, to Omramm
                    Michael Aisonov and now to Mel Gibson... and even, yes, to the study
                    of the Devachan and "What Dreams May Come" starring Robin Williams.

                    Once one understands the substance of Etheric Christ Blood and begins
                    to develop a taste for it... we change our vampire instincts to
                    instincts of cosmopolitan brother and sisterhood. All of this and
                    much, much more continues to be delivered to those who half way pay
                    attention to the literary and historical marvels dropped along the
                    way by this wide group.

                    In praising such an idea, it always evokes cyber terrorists, and is
                    subject to liars, and politically incorrect whackos and this list has
                    not been immune to them either. But, oddly enough... we, rather I, am
                    happily, in shock and awe about this newly minted, fine substance.
                    Marie Corelli described how she was hated or praised and neither of
                    those two poles swayed her from her course. Esoteric insight follows
                    the idea of neither sympathy or antipathy, elation or depression, as
                    passing variables, influence the deeper aspects of soul but that is
                    Earth, dear wonderful Earth. This is Steiner's and everyone elses
                    clear understanding of what KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHER WORLDS is and
                    entails.

                    All of us, can reveal our own biographical pits, strange paths
                    towards and crushing tragedies that bent us and these, while I shiver
                    to remember some of my own terrors... They have richly become my myth
                    and my journey and oddly enough.. the overriding paradigms are part
                    of the strange Starbiography.. that even here, Spiritual Science has
                    a lay out of biographical curves, phases of planets, and specific Age
                    coordinates that reveal what biography and destiny has in store for
                    not only the child and education.. Maps... but also the adult out
                    beyond the 72 year old threshold of Saturn... This knowledge has
                    changed the wallowing in false Romanticism where every poet was
                    addicted to Absinthe.

                    We can look back at certain age struggles and writers and artists and
                    we can begin to see not only patterns but conquering, heroic, voices
                    that have tasted the new ethers in the blood and shouted back to us,
                    it is a New Land.. and The Tempest was the Perfect STorm and the
                    Christ has changed everything.. Tolkien's Tom Bambadillo gives
                    countless wonders and these very same wonders were the sustaining
                    music that Christian Rosenkreuz sent in waves to Tolkien and he heard
                    them in his soul... lifting and raising the journey, which certainly
                    depressed the mighy linguist Tolkien at times.

                    Thanks for your wonderful honest answers.

                    Bradford
                  • Joel
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 11, 2003
                      Christian Rosenkrantz sent to Tolkien - source? I would be
                      interested in reading more. Always sensed the deep wisdom in
                      Tokien's writings, but haven't found a source...