Rép. : Re: [anthroposophy] summer 2003

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      Isn't Epigrammic thiS- at urns Close
      And Mars-Peak; Total Recall C(l)ause!?

      ----Message original -----
      De : Morgan Vierheller<mrgnsms@...>
      Daniel, Andrea;

      Look to the East about an hour after sunset and you will see what could
      be the culprit; Mars.
      On August 27th, it will be closer to the Earth than it has in (according
      to Time magazine) 75,000 years!
      There is a new moon that night as well, so it should be a spectacular
      show. Even without a telescope, it is like a flame in the sky.
      According to Steiner, the fifth epoch is a "journey through Mars
      existence (At Home in the Universe, lectures at the Hague, 1923, pp.
      68-70) when we are becoming acquainted with the nature of cosmic battle.

      Strife, war and conflict are behind the scenes of existence in the
      spiritual realm."
      Through the iron of Michael, our body's are enhanced to carry the
      impulse of freedom.
      In the Mars period of human life (where I am now) it is a time of great
      individuation.
      Steiner goes on to say that "as the Earth passes through the Mars
      sphere, what had been cosmic music becomes cosmic speech; the ability to
      create through speech, the cosmic word."

      Daunting, to say the least.

      Morgan
      California (where will soon have "the Terminator" for governor!)