Effects of EM and the Media

  • Richard Distasi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 5:38 AM
      Jo Ann: you raise a very interesting point when you wrote '... the real
      danger of television for children is not in what it does (this zombie
      effect) but in what it seemingly prevents children from doing---learning to
      use and control their bodies. Learning to speak. Learning to be social...' I
      don't know as much about Waldorf education as maybe I should, but isn't it
      imperative in Waldorf education that the will forces are strongly
      emphasized; especially in young children and for good reasons. Can someone
      who has a background in Waldorf education expound on this? If T.V. and
      computers render a child's will forces to a state of almost complete
      inactivity, what does this do to a child over time?
      Also, doesn't the doppleganger live in the EM. element of the
      physical body; the shadow of the etheric body? If we continue to feed the EM
      element of our bodies with all of the EM driven devices that surround us
      today, doesn't this possibly strengthen the field in which our dopplegangers
      can work within us? How does this work on children who are most vulnerable?
      Does it possibly answer some (but not all) questions about all that we have
      seen in recent years with the violence of children on other children?
      Again, the problem may not be so much the message of the medium,
      even though that too is a source of the problem, but rather what is
      impacting and affecting us (electromagnetically) in our bodies.[rick
      distasi]