Rép. : [anthroposophy] Re: The Heart is not a Pump!

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 7:01 AM
      Bradfire Spoke Skilled-Wise Full Well The Truth!

      D'Agni simply add Eddic-Hermetic the following to it:

      That which is Above is also that which is Below!

      The Door to the Below is also the Door to the Above!

      'The Ballad of Skirnir'

      "Freyr, the son of Njorth had sat one day in Hlithskjolf, and looked over all the worlds. He looked into Jotunheim, and saw there a fair maiden, as she went from her father's house to her bower. Forth he felt a MIGHTY LOVE-SICKNESS.(...)

      Freyr spoke to Skirnir:
      "The HORSE will I give thee | that goes through the DARK and MAGIC FLICKERING FLAMES
      And the sword as well | that will fight of itself
      If a worthy hero wields it."
      (...)

      [Later...]

      Gerth:
      (...) "How camst thou ALONE | THROUGH THE LEAPING FLAME thus to BEHOLD our Home?"

      Skirnir:
      (...)" I came ALONE | THROUGH THE LEAPING FLAME thus to BEHOLD THY HOME.(...)

      www.sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/poe07.htm

      ----Message original -----
      De : holderlin66<holderlin66@...>

      > The heart is no pump and Ahriman hates that idea that instead of
      > Harvesting Poison Light and learning now to Harvest Man, we learn
      > become bearers of Divine Fire and INspiriation in our own
      > Etherization of the Blood. That we develop what Kvasir was murdered
      > for, the divine Mead of the Blood.. the Golden Fire that is all
      > around us as the living Etheric Streaming of the current Time
      Vision
      > of the Etheric Christ... in our spiritual moments in time.

      http://www.hurstwic.org/history/articles/mythology/myths/text/mead_of_
      poetry.htm