Education/Indulgences/Orphans

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2003
      To indulge proclaim recreate, to praise
      The Barren Land - Worship Mammon
      Is the System in place instead of Striving Well -
      To Sail to New Jerusalem!

      As Bradford said: 'Indulgences'!
      In a similar fashion, Jan with the mention of Prozac, brought the very idea of the artificial smile of the Hypnos-induction to an 'everything is alright' while in fact the Mirror of Illusions is in Mighty Empowerment - Serious Business - because of mens's Inner Inertia - come the Ahrimanic Elementals and the Double pressing the neuro-transmissional buttons!

      And so we hear in Spirit the calling lurers, tempter-spirits from behind coming after the Luciferic in front with the Prince of this World-Matrix:

      Go your way crooked all the way, the more we will give you Money!
      Be part of this great Dead Zone Clay Glad King's Court of the Mixed Metals, Seen
      Objective Sight--> a 'Sin Family',
      A Zombie - forming the Shadow Earthly;
      The Mineral-Mechanical Body Happy - Praise to Folly!

      We Orphans, as many without a father really, for they left for some other King Kong work (they are well chosen over the Angels of God), yes we reap Babylon the Non-Romantic situation; don't we Fu-- !?.......

      Ô Love is Sound Song of Songs!
      But the Holy now - least we can say does not Abund!

      Prosaic Silly and Philistine-Sick;
      Epimethean Circus of Lies so Slick,
      They, Consumers-Animals of the Feminine
      Non-Intuitive Supersensible Blind
      Participative, Legions, Sophia they Kill...

      "But to not go too far, I hold it law,
      That where their EDUCATION, harsh or mild,
      TRANSGRESSES the great bounds of LOVE and AWE,
      The SUFFERERS -- be it in heart or intellect --Whate'er the cause are ORPHANS in effect."

      -Lord George Gordon Noel Byron, 'Don Juan'; Canto the Seventeen.

      www.geocities.com/~bblair/canto17.htm

      Danny
    • Bradford Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2003
        Danny brought a Romantic, club footed, high idealed Palladium seeker of
        Athena to the board. Here we see one of Stiener's early karmic incursions
        into the field of World Destiny. For some of us both the Romantics and
        Transcendentalists were whisked as front line support for the Michael
        School. Those of us who maintain wisdom, understand what Speilberg meant,
        combine Fairytale and Fact to get science, has been the foundations stone of
        "The Green Snake and Beautiful Lilly.

        >"But to not go too far, I hold it law,
        >That where their EDUCATION, harsh or mild,
        >TRANSGRESSES the great bounds of LOVE and AWE,
        >The SUFFERERS -- be it in heart or intellect --Whate'er the cause are
        >ORPHANS in effect."
        >
        >-Lord George Gordon Noel Byron, 'Don Juan'; Canto the Seventeen.
        >
        >www.geocities.com/~bblair/canto17.htm

        I am an Orphan and our complaints, by using this powerful glimmering gem,
        that sizzled into the lap of Byron, that by promoting the encrusted Sentient
        Soul nationalism, patriotism falsely based, by lies and Agendas driven in
        the caverns and sky chambers of Ahrimanic and Luciferic realities, through
        shocking and sudden knowledge of betrayal of higher human ideals...
        unconscious men suddenly find themselves Orpahaned and forced to seek the
        ways of True to Self navigation.

        Ideal humanity, speaking out of their Agni fire, their Christed Heart Fire,
        suddenly feel the wonderful flames of we, in ourselves, feeling the real
        Light, the real substance that is Fission and creates the forces needed in
        the soul to become Harvesters of Light. Odhinn joins a band of Harvesters in
        order to get the Mead of the Gods, the etheric elixir of the Word that was
        formed by Kvasir the poet. Many of us know nothing of how these realities
        are not mere myths. That is why so many sit and wonder what train of
        thinking will unfold next. It is the Fire that leaps out of mere
        conservative brain bound thought and it comes with the School of Spiritual
        Science. To see even the faint whisps of this fire in present or past
        thinking sustains the pulse of the Etheric heart of the Christ in the
        generations flowing as a river from the stars. These are not metaphors
        folks!

        Steiner talks about becoming a Wanderer, and Orpahn as the first phases of
        finding your real path. Some of us, due to interesting Karma, have made for
        ourselves, in this incarnation, a detached and free potential from winning
        and or suffering be awakening, in the past, some ability to discern. This
        karmic or these karmic events, written into our destiny slates, allowed some
        of us actual Orpah freedom from dominating blood line fallacies. These Daddy
        and Daddy Bush and country ideals, and ain't we brave and ain't we proud to
        fight like our Daddies did and believe lies that are different than what
        were faced by our daddies are acts of betrayal by our leaders. False
        paradigms that smother the flame of fiery Angelic intuitions, and theregy
        the energy and the anger against those many millions today who think outside
        nationalism and touch the Time Spirit, ever so faintly, in their hearts.
        These are not theories friends.

        So indeed Byron uttered a great truth and Orphans are being made through
        tragedy instead of higher education. But the worse sins are those described
        by Starbirgarden and Danny that reach deeply into the lie of the smile, the
        sugar coating of absolute spiritual poison in the medical lie, in the false
        focus on immoral technological Harvesting of Light through radioactivity,
        Harvesting Souls and animals through pressing the good elemental kingdoms
        away from humanity and preparing to Harvest Man in the same way they have
        taught you falsely to Harvest Light.

        To Harvest Man in the same way we have learned through Hiroschima and
        Nagasaki to Harvest Light is to draw a Michael Sword through the mirages,
        phantoms, spectres and livid ghosts emanating from brotherhoods, like David
        Kelly and Colin McMillan as their suicides force them to be in service to
        dark inspirations that as Starbirgarden has rightly said, is Dark Light,
        raying out Darkness, darkness that holds the un informed soul in its
        hypnotic weave.... To thise dear friends, if you are true students of the
        Michael School, you will learn to see into the Luciferic and Ahrimanic
        symptomology and not for an instant imagine that what is being discussed
        here is merely feelings and foggy thoughts.. the fog does not come from this
        list presently.

        Bradford