Re: [anthroposophy] RE:Media's Power Subnature and spiritual Science's exercises

  • Richard Distasi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      I'm not a eurythmist but I have to think that that which I have experienced
      when I attended eurythmy performances leads me to believe that the practice
      of eurythmy is an ideal countering force to the decomposing, destructive
      forces of EM and RF. Other arts as well would be good for healing and
      developing the higher bodies as well as gardening.[rick distasi]