Re: [anthroposophy] Mr. Clean and Achilles

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      Straight Arrow Through Time this morning,
      Hitting Right On, Hitting Right In;

      Against Ahriman you earn a point,
      If to Ajax, Reincarnational next step you add:

      The name of Lord George Gordon Noel Byron

      ----Message original -----
      De : danifyou@...

      I think that if we Chi-run the Good Will,
      our Legs produce, White Horse, New Eyes, Wing the Head New Thinking - See - Perceive Supersensible the Sophia Weave-World of Wisdom.

      Just like you do. ;)

      You're Welcome.

      ----Message original -----
      De : jan<starbirdgarden@...>