Re: Liberalism: a mental disorder

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "lightsearcher1"
      <lightsearcher1@y...> wrote:

      Nice to hear from you again Lightsearcher. I have missed your unique,
      value added points of view. Lets see, to catch up, I recently worked
      on and performed a puppet show, A Japanese Tale about the Weaver and
      the Herd boy. It was Star based. How the caretaker of the Cosmic Bull
      loved the little Weaver girl, the little lady who wove the garments,
      the ideal phantom form structures out of which the cellular model of
      human incarnating forms would be made manifest when they arrived on
      Earth again.

      The Herd boy and the Weaver were in Love and started neglecting their
      duties. The bull started wandering through everyones bullish wills
      and the weaver and herd boy were so much in love that the phantom
      Sophia Wisdom forms, formed out of the Higher Star Regions, where
      human I AM's get entirely new physics and re-ordered and integrated
      constellations of karmic unions to manifest on earth, under unique
      planetary and biographical moments, was disrupted. In other words
      Karma and disease were falling into disorganization because Heaven
      had some issues.

      Things that are woven in this garment, when someone is born, when
      they will die etc. and key moments when karmic windows would open or
      close, are all re-designed for the human being for their next
      incarnation. It reveals an active part that Sophia and the Stars play
      in the pre-forming of incarnational designs and patterns. Thus is the
      Imagination of the Weaver and the Herd Boy. We shall be performing
      this again in September at The Center for Puppetry Arts.

      I have been to several Outdoor concerts. One of them, was with a
      friend of mine whose cousin was the new keyboard and piano player for
      Art Garfunkel. Through Simon and Garfunkel and again in this concert
      the window of the Time Spirit, of Sentient and Relgious songs and
      mighty windows of culture that brought many of us, including you,
      into incarnation were flung wide open for me. We went back stage, but
      Art was in one of his moods, so we went to the Hotel where the whole
      band came and joined in a nice celebration for baby cousin. Another
      generation looking from outside and in at something of the passage of
      a mighty Time Spirit Breath, which they could see, touch and catch.
      While new ones are forming.

      Now I have been most pleased at the mighy wave of backdraft against
      the Administration of GWB. I have no idea if we can dislodge this
      crew, but the more I hear about it, the more I can see something so
      uncanny, that no planes were scrambled, that the Saudi's harbored the
      Terrorists, that with the obvious Imagination of the first bombing of
      the WTC, it was clear what the name of the catastrophe would be and
      what it should look like, the gigantic catastrophe could be super-
      imposed over the whole arab world and the arab world blamed. Who
      would sacrifice a few to such a cause to see the Arab world
      destroyed? Now I would hardly have believed myself coming slowly to
      some sort of interesting black bag insights like this with an Israeli
      handle on it, all for higher aims...but it keeps peaking up behind
      the curtain.

      But what has continued, even if such mighty twists and turns can
      never be uncovered, what has pleased me most of all, is that the
      blind loyalty you showed for this whole nut ball administration as it
      is unraveling and thousands, millions, see this entire monster, or
      its outlines in ways that you failed, and failed and refused to see
      and placed yourself again and again in the soapbox of some Right Wing
      radio host warms my heart. No one has yet rubbed your nose in it. Nor
      do I. There is still another 11th hour save needed by Karl Rove who
      handles GWB double and the whole administrations Ahrimanic Agenda
      like a pro. I'm sure your false egregorial fundamentalist roots will
      win this one, but I marvel at the Dunce these mighty Intellectuals
      used to front their operations.

      There is the final stretch, without U.N. weapons Inspectors to be
      bribed or verify, to suddenly uncover those 'Plans" or 'Programs' and
      hidden objects that may, at a stretch prove to the dull witted
      American mind that this whole mighty monster we have created was all
      worth while. It wasn't worth while and it is a walking, Living Dead,
      monster directly resurrected out of the botched brothels of Nazi
      propaganda and with all the failings of the British and all the
      skullduggery and lies of the most crude kind animating it like the
      Wizard of Oz. About now we need the movie "7 Days in May", where the
      Intelligence community takes over the Whitehouse before America
      becomes the monster it is growing into.

      But that is just my opinion, and nothing to do with the facts. The
      facts are probably worse and we would hang these men or shot them
      outright if we knew all the facts. There are dark hands in all of
      these things, but the number one hand is the same occult fact that
      makes humanity mature. That is the Ahrimanic Deception and Ahrimanic
      Symptomology working without the Christ Impulse in the Intellects and
      brains of the millions in America who are encouraged to remain
      ignorant. But because of your poetic affilitations and such a
      brilliant and fine sense of humor, I have never considered you one of
      those and actually respect your entirely "Fundamentalist- Pat
      Robertson" clinging to crumbs standpoint you call Christianity.

      So what have you been up to lately Brother Ron?