Mr. Clean and Achille

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
      'Karma Chameleon',
      Researching,
      Let me call this a Short Mystery Drama for the need of the situation - the narrator speak personnaly, see:

      'The Tale of the Night Watchman'

      In a context of emergence effulgent-active, 2 days ago I found myself at night working, lobby access-controlling in my building, chatting clothes matter with a friend there employee of "call center" for IBM - basically a helper on the phone, a communicator. So I came to talk to him about the virtues of Egyptian cotton as a fabric excellent summer outfit. To my half astonishment he told me that he was Egyptian himself knowing that matter very well, his father was working in such a field of activity; we agreed at the greatness of that particular type of clothing useless to say. He went on after left went outside smoke a cigarette, while meantime I got into the bright idea of asking if by coincidence his name meant something. Coming back as he was, I asked, and him to tell me indeed, 'Fouad' means Paul he said and 'Boulos': Heart.
      Then myself to reply: "your parents must be Christian then..."
      Exactly said he at the same time showing me the tattoo of a Cross, bearing on his wrist...
      I found our exchange most interesting as he went on next saying he was Orthodox, we talked a bit about the difference between this creed as to when Easter is celebrated for them as oppose to other denominations etc...
      And so he went back to work, I kept looking at him as he was going away; I was gazing at his countenance broad chess massiveness, thinking how we've always had from the beginning a relation cordial of Mutual Respect; I couldn't miss that indeed he had much of what I could describe as gladiator like features, as opposed to me who with the forces of Imagination much as I grew up; only rised up to a 5' 8" something, but yet athletic though not broad as him. I couldn't help, twas clear to me he once was a warrior, we've known each other by the past no doubt; Sympathy and Intrinsic Recognition of the I's; Harmonious and Peaceful in the chat. But more interesting even it has been when in the morning back home I was heading, walking down Mountain Street, to a park spending some time contemplating the trees, birds, the white clovers carpet and the squirrels stand by them looking and also studying.
      These creatures are really of Zeus, look at them, in my mind I made the words to resound... Just like lightning, swift and quick from tree to tree, flames, but also as they we're two and playing with a branch like a stick holding and throwing themselves and it in the air, contorsionnists and rolling down allternatively jumping on the trees and going after one another, much like little monkeys!

      Soon was to arrive a man with a box to drop bread on the ground. I said to myself here is again a story of Squirrels and Bread! Turned out to be like a little Circus as one took a round bun almost larger then himself, looking now as if playing with a balloon!

      Pigeons didn't take long came along and I went on in the direction of the man who took a seat was drinking a coffee, seated near-by on bench, within the foundations resting, the outer walls, ruins of a church we we're in..

      As I came close-walked he said: "Heyyyyhhhh!... how are you?..." saluting me with his hand and arm in the air, just like we welcome a friend - as I approached went nearer for a talk that was now to start, we shook hands. That's a big box full of bread there... you're a baker sir asked I, seeing he was somehow dirty with flour on himself...
      "No no, I zweep my vriend", ok, so Mr. Clean thought I... Went to tell I've been baker assistant once and know how it is about all those things...
      I had to ask him if he was German, for his accent was to that much likeness..
      He told he was from the North, Nunavik I think, his mother was native.... I knew he could only have been from such a region, I could see Saturn fire in his eye and dry skin features likeness of the produce of arid earth swept by wind...

      So he was standing North-West in relation to me(South-East I was - countenance not huge, likeness to the once Krishna in India I'd say..., himself, a combattant of some sort, the features quite muscular) and talking very close to me(his own idiosyncrasy) as in a soldier fashion I'd say, that share to another his strong presence, gesture as if to divulgue a war secret or a strategy to a companion of battle...
      I felt the North in him, the Ice, the Night, the Aurora Borealis and the Stars and the Music...
      But what was evenmore strongly manifesting was in fact in him - that he was, full of Folk!
      To feel a Christ Folk Soul Group region of the North!

      Corrollary as I realize the situation, he started to talk about the Pro-French enforced LANGUAGE policy of the Québec government as a law that you cannot have the English as your business only posting name advertised We dialogued, etc.

      I went to take the bus after a while, short story I had to go, he told me little that he was also working on metal, a roof near by, painting and removing dust as he went speak with what must have been the owner of some kind of warehouse for engines, parts etc. no more details do I give to you beside that this park is right beside where there is horses barns....
      But one thing is too, that with his shaved head, the name Ajax came to my mind... Indeed as in the Odyssey, making sense, Mr. Clean as I said to myself, Ajax Swept!

      This lead us to the destiny of Achille and Odysseus. As historical characters in interrelational togetherness with the Gods, it is no small wonder that these guys and others who we're once for a cause together would come back later rise again to interrelate with a God walked with in the flesh as Christ Incarnated on Earth...

      As I had witnessed 2 warriors in their Modern Peaceful occupations of a carreer in a matter of few hours, namely Ajax and the other I know as Egyptian, yet non formally identified I am also able to now say in a rather blunt way as I am tired and conclude now this post mine after my night of watch, that the Solid I have Recognized here and on which I would build much myself and as he himself has built much and
      Hyperion-Most High-recognized Christ
      "the Unique" as Messiah; I am speaking of the Hot Tempered Peter-Achille who drew the Sword and who did cut the ear of a soldier as Christ to him after said that who shall kill with the sword shall perish by the sword.
      Just as it happened to Odysseus the Baptist...

      And so this Song Olympic once again as Achille with His Quick Feet Arrived First...

      'ACHILLES LAST STAND'

      (...)

      "Oh, to sail away
      To sandy lands and other day
      Oh, to touch the dream
      That hides and is never seen, yeah

      Into the sun, the south the north
      Flys the birds of gold" !

      (...)

      "Oh, to ride the wind
      To tread the air above the din" ...
    • jan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
        Re: [anthroposophy] Mr. Clean and Achille On 2/8/03 4:51 pm, "danifyou@..." <danifyou@...> wrote:

        'Karma Chameleon',
        Researching,
        Let me call this a Short Mystery Drama for the need of the situation - the narrator speak personnaly, see:

        'The Tale of the Night Watchman'

        Just read this again, and feel it more deeply.  This, to me. Is what the Michael School really is.  This is in-sight of the first order. It goes to the heart. Many thanks for sharing it, Jan

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705077360:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?page=1374-105951838331032>

      • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
          I think that if we Chi-run the Good Will,
          our Legs produce, White Horse, New Eyes, Wing the Head New Thinking - See - Perceive Supersensible the Sophia Weave-World of Wisdom.

          Just like you do. ;)

          You're Welcome.

          Danny