RE: The Power of Media and The Dragoon's skin

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 10:12 AM
      Hello andrea and all.

      See my questions below for any and all. I need big time help dealing with
      the technicalities of this particular medium--computer--and other media
      (even with the technicalities of the car i drive)! My questions below are
      also about *which occult exercises* help with building the Blue Mantel that
      works against the dragon of the media!

      But first, before the questions, a few comments. Thanks, Andrea, for this
      offering. I agree that learning about the technicalities of the media would
      be boring (though I am sure that for many it is not boring at all, but
      rather fascinating). I have tried to learn technicalities of computer
      science, but oh, God, it hurts my head to read and absorb all that STUFF!

      Thanks for the reminder of what Steiner says about electricity, and you add
      some things i did not know. I do remember Steiner saying electricity is a
      result of the decay or fragmentation of thought, and that fragmentation is
      the character of modern life, the opposite, it seems to me, of *gathering*
      in My Name.

      You add, from Steiner:

      >((...))use of electromagnetic forces.
      >We know that those forces are coming from the decay of Etheric
      >realm, and , quoting Rudolf Steiner's last writing (see GA 26) we
      >are
      >able to call them "subnature"
      >.So due to their own nature ,they are trying to throw away
      >human's
      >soul from the new etheric-astral world's experience, especially
      >through the continuous deadened imagine poisoning and the abuse of
      >EM waves, RF contacts and so on.

      EM i get. But what are RF contacts? And what, if you will, is the "and so
      on"? I am pretty ignorant about all this scientific material, so go slowly,
      please.

      I do see the point about decay and toxins from the activity of these
      electromagnetic forces. Its like swallowing arsenic...or worse?

      > Nevertheless we are ,willing or not, mixing ourselves with this
      >realm, and we must face this fact.

      Yes, strange!

      >((...))take the following steps ((...))
      > We should try to get the best possible technical knowledge of this
      >realm in order to obtain a true thinking picture of their "way
      >of
      >living". ( And I feel for my own personal being, this task as
      >deeply
      >boring�)

      Yes, do i really have to, REALLY? (smile). But seriously, i need some help
      here, because as i said above, this is big time boring for me! Help!--The
      technical language is already very disturbing, unpoetic, unmusical, at least
      to my ears.

      >We also must enforce our inner �outer soul-spirit through the
      >exercises of "Occult Science" and "Knowledge" in
      >order to build a
      >kind of "shield" � the "blue mantle" of Occult
      >Western Tradition-
      >against the above referred EM poisoning of today's life.

      What, for example, as occult exercises in the Western Tradition? Can you say
      more of what exercises work against EM poisoning? You or anyone else?

      Peace, thanksgiving,
    • elaine upton
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 8:38 AM
        Hello JoAnn, Rick, andrea, all,

        Yes, JoAnn, the effects of TV are children are pretty clear. We adults may
        hide it better, but what of the child in us, i wonder. I've not read the
        book, but my partner highly regards it: Jerry Mander's book on the loss of
        the sacred (now i suddenly forget the title, but it's on the loss of the
        sacred).
        Peace,
        elaine