Rép. : Re: [anthroposophy] Brain Mountain

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 5:48 PM
      PRESENCE

      "It was an April morning
      When they told us we should go
      An' as I turn to you, you smile at me
      How could they say no
      Whoa, the fun to have
      To live the dreams we always had
      Whoa, the songs to sign
      When we at last return again"
      (...)

      -'Achilles Last Stand', Led Zeppelin, Presence.

      Coalition of the Willing indeed Bradford!
      Around a Table, whatever comes from the Left and the Right we Center fear not Ahriman, Lucifer nor any others...
      Read Modern the Oracles, New Brahmins of the Cultural Sphere - Wander Within Beyond(Transcendental) Lift the Veil,
      with Isis in the Beautiful Spiritual here and otherwhere - Travel Different Layers - Unite Sun and Earth - The Evidences Gather - Careful-Inspect what is Offered....

      And Understand the Work Century Turn;
      Time, Clock, Actual Position and Labour,
      Karmic Bold and Bolder!

      When you spoke Bradford, enunciated, told about the Zeppelin and the Polarities in the Evolution of Mankind, I said to myself I must examine a bit further as to what was the Meaning of the recent re-entrance of my teen Music in my life, Nexus, in the Light of my actual listening environment and Astral Atmosphere - Relation Parallelism, Synchronistic birthday Gift received from my cousin Sophie the Artist this year - a bar of Soap 'Gladiator'!

      "Riddle and Rhyme", as Jan says it so well Poetic-illustrate the Symbolic and the Karmic; I Find Wonder, Fine Synergy of the Brain-Storming on this list, Yahoo!
      Enthusiasm and Encounters of the Day and Night; The 'Lord of Karma; Weaving Power' do Provide, Communication Subtle, Many Answers!

      And Imagination Parsifal and the Roadrunner, some will say 'Frivolous', I hear them "these Subconscious...", calling us Fools, we of the Phoenix Order...

      But with a Box of Chocolate or some Ice Cream, the Eon's Cosmic Child Rejoice with Good Cheer Fret not - Gem Nathan Soul in 'Î'.

      Of the Heart, Archer,
      Bow and Lyre,
      The Simple Pleasures,
      An Eternal Flame,
      Of Life Enjoy Forever;
      Love,
      And Know the Comforter!

      +

      Thanks Generous Bradford...
      You Organic Hyperion-add New Pages write, just like you formally said, Fidel and Friend, authored; to evermore (Qualitative!) speak - "say more later"!