Brain Mountain

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      If the Brain is a sense-center nervous system mountain, the Thinking should be able to move it; the Power to move this mountain, beside the Medical news today of the invention-use of a Solar Scalpel in Israel, lead us to the Palladium and the Initiation
      of John the Baptist(the Lazarus) and the Crown of Thorns as Fission-efficiency of the Light of Thinking managing to go through matter, and Corollary to this, the Love Etheric Contain-Formativeness Action Balm Lymph like affinity; to Bond .

      So what was this death of Lazarus one could ask; I say it was a Nervous System condition, the brain vehicule had to become Astral Light Charioteer of the Christ I AM Force, the old jar simply could not hold the New Force-Consciousness, thus the Lazarus Sickness for the Neo Imbuing, the Mission to Self God the Head into New Thinking capability; some Thawing needed, Water Warm, the Fire in the Brain...
      In Flames the Alchemy.
      Rudolf Steiner spoke of a Future Dreadful nervous system conditon that will come about in order that Man will be made to Remember; some kind of Activation that is - what Lazarus experience long before himself and that in a Fallen way likened as well Nietzhe(sp?).
      And so Nietzhe ended to have the name of Zarathustra in mind in relation to the Superman(Zarathustra and the Work of the Holy Spirit in the Genetic leading to the 2 Jesus' was Qualitative Potentialization...), that which Hitler got into as well - I say this latter had a damaged brain from injury out his soldier activities, a special type of Vayu ensued, due to a Will, an Archai-asuric being managing to enter in him through the cracks of his sick brain...

      But what else out of the damaged can be done?
      Is there a Good that can Introduce itself?
      Think about it, the Healing Mercurial does Real Sensible turn the brain mixture in repair mode, that is ORGANIC-Active as in Infancy-building the instrument; but now to do it in a way conscious and within the Supersensible - parallel to the development of Spiritual organs to grow out of Sun and at the same time the walk - Kingdom Shamballa Entrance...

      After all Christ Himself needed wounds and a pierced body to Infuse it Anew right? One can say that at Gethsemane He wished the Crucifixion to come, in order that the Supersensible Forces of the Sun be Grounded, Fixed down entwined weaved with the Earth, a Burst-Dust-Melt-Down of the Sheaths and Physical vehicle would not have had the ability to make it the Turning Point of the Earth into it's Reworking by Christ the Spirit of Form. His Destiny was the Cross and He Knew it, the Only Way - and for the Sap-Special Fluid of the Blood-Life to de-Mummify the Earth Rejuvenate all Mankind through Sun Power Life Power effect of Life on the Lifeless...

      Also, did He not Uttered that He Shall *Destroy* the Temple and Rebuild it in Three Days?

      What a special Cave is the Skull...
      Psyche in a Castle...
      Another epoch and wording talk also about the Tale of Eros the Hero to enact act a Freeing Impulse Spirit of Love; no wonder the Cherubim with the Flaming Sword let pass Hierarchic! the High Seraphimic Moral - to ask the Father in Christ's Name does bring Results down unto the Mineral and right into the Skull...
      To Bring Light into Darkness...

      You know the Music... Lyra can accomplish Sound Magical effects - Higher Devachan Ego I AMed beyond Space and Time, that is to Stand in Pure Existence Eternal Ground Labour-ennabled to work into the fabric of matter, Spirit-Man wonder of Cosmic Order...

      If a word-worker like Nietzhe and a Black Artist like Hitler can accomplish something out of the Thor-ing of matter, a better Gladiator Moral Champion Athena and Aum knower can accomplish something of a Higher Order -> Follower of Christ, Sophia and Zeitgeist, Bow and Lyre...
    • Bradford Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        From: danifyou@...
        Subject: [anthroposophy] Brain Mountain
        >Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:57:13 -0400

        Danny wrote;

        >>After all Christ Himself needed wounds and a pierced body to Infuse it
        >>Anew right? One can say that at Gethsemane He wished the Crucifixion to
        >>come, in order that the Supersensible Forces of the Sun be Grounded, Fixed
        >>down entwined weaved with the Earth, a Burst-Dust-Melt-Down of the Sheaths
        >>and Physical vehicle would not have had the ability to make it the Turning
        >>Point of the Earth into it's Reworking by Christ the Spirit of Form. His
        >>Destiny was the Cross and He Knew it, the Only Way - and for the
        >>Sap-Special Fluid of the Blood-Life to de-Mummify the Earth Rejuvenate all
        >>Mankind through Sun Power Life Power effect of Life on the Lifeless...

        Bradford comments;

        http://www.j-bradford-delong.net/TCEH/Nietzsche.html

        "Nietzsche, like Goethe, held no high opinion of the German people, and in
        other ways, too, the outpourings of this megalomaniacal genius differ from
        those of the chauvinistic German thinkers of the nineteenth century.... The
        Germans, he wrote in Ecce Homo, "have no conception how vile they are," and
        he came to the conclusion that "wheresoever Germany penetrated, she ruins
        culture." He thought that Christians, as much as Jews, were responsible for
        the "slave morality" prevalent in the world. He was never an anti-semite. He
        was sometimes fearful of Prussian culture, and in his last years, before
        insanity closed his mind, he even toyed with the idea of European union and
        world government.

        Yet I think no one who lived in the Third Reich could have failed to be
        impressed by Nietzsche's influence on it. His books might be full, as
        Santayana said, of "genial imbecility" and "boyish blasphemies." Yet Nazi
        scribblers never tired of extolling him. Hitler often visited the Nietzsche
        museum in Weimar and publicized his veneration for the philosopher by posing
        for photographs of himself staring in rapture at the bust of the great man."

        Bradford continues;

        Weapons of Christic Instruction such as your very own surgical sun scalpel
        as well as an outer device is a very wonderful thought image that suits
        myHelios- Hyperion Imagination and allows the Poets in residence, Danny 1
        and Daniel 1 to, continue the book of Daniels. When Jan mentioned
        Coleridge's Khubla Khan, two Imaginations come beaming into the soul life.
        On one hand the creation of a "Planet Hollywood", that robs the conscience
        and substance in the soul life of its karmic bee sting by creating Luciferic
        Imaginations that convince the weak wills of humanity that the Earth Mission
        is doomed. This has been outlined here as Geographic Impulses of Luciferic
        Symptomology in the Far West. It is played and replayed in nearly every film
        we see. The efforts Steiner outlined between the Genghis Luciferic stream
        and the Agenda of Ahriman and Imperial Rome constantly seek to split the
        body from the soul and bury the Spiritual World.

        But Coleridge, like our film makers, caught a glimpse of something.
        Unconsciously, it is a Stately Pleasure Dome and its Earthly manifestation
        in England or the mirage of the arising Luciferic Planet where the
        captivated and numbed hallucination of Earth's Mission is broadcast as a
        Group Soul Programing to numb and pacify the Real Sun Scalpel of Michael
        continues to muddy up reality. Or, the other side of the coin is that
        Coleridge caught a glimpse of the actual Sun Temple of Michael, the "Green
        Snake and Beautiful Lily" mission to bring the Astral Body of Christ into
        the physical World, through the 1st Goetheanum, and the destruction flames
        of that Goetheanum becoming the Foundation Stone and building of the
        mirage, the correct mirage, that Coleridge intuited might very well have
        been the Goetheanum, like the Grail cup, that existed both as a physical
        reality and an Occult etheric reality. In the visionary hallucination
        Coleridge, connected to my own beloved Poets stream, may have seen something
        through his distorted consciousness.

        But Hitler, as Danny has said, was gassed in the trenches in WWI and his
        Brain found an equally cosmic being of the same stamp- Ahriman as the
        occupation army in Nietzsche's brain and Industrial Market Planning Whore of
        Babylon Corporate Development out of the Asuric inspired Will Words of
        Hitlers Voice.This was a different kind of recognition of Beings on a
        mission, recognizing each other through the medium of veiled and illusive
        history. For what was it that lived in the Man? Very different than the
        compassion soaked wisdom and warmth in Steiner's words. We are at a point,
        if those who go back through the research on this list, to Luciferic and
        Ahrimanic Symptomology, that can nearly see some of the real Karmic
        streaming and thinking of the Coalition of the willing.

        Bradford