'The Redeemer'

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      Mercury and Venus always speak together,
      Hermes was said to have Aphrodite inside;
      Ô the Trick-stir,
      Ô the Fluid Spinweaver
      Appear Sweet Gemini -
      Figure Threefold the Tide!

      Water and Air, the Twister;
      Hurricane, the Tempest - Uriel known,
      To be Magician, the Battle Drummer Piper,
      Music-science Aria, Nymphs and Dream of the Midsummer,
      Much to Wonder...
      To find like Ron Sexsmith the singer -
      Organic Poetry,
      Peaceful Active Still:
      'There's Gold in Them Hills'!

      Agni - to Kamalocize sour,
      Later found thank Christ;
      Reward and Pleasure,
      Bliss to the Sir;
      Platonic is the Elation - enter the Mystery of the Father...

      Sun Eyes fashion gaze into the Spiritual World
      Know the Eternal your Temple;
      Answer Brothers and Sisters
      As Friend and Divine Lover;
      Brotherhood, Heart Vibrant always
      The gesture in all ways
      One to the others
      Sign Sing Second Nature Moral
      Of Jupiter Star-speak - to Freya the Elixir
      Share Folks, Alchemical Potion "Of-her"
      'Aum Aurum Liquid Love'
      Mobile - Time your Life and Blood
      Youthful Arise - Redeem Ahriman and Lucifer, Unite yourself;
      A Bridge between two worlds, Transubstantiate Unlock Matter Matrixial Lock, go to Her(Sophia) Ô Anthro with Christ imbued Power - that is Just and Right, you WILL ask to the Father Hidden in the Mineral Order, He shall Reply to your Prayers - the Fulfilled Promise of the Messiah that is: to rework into the Depth the Matter as He Uttered, Periodic Tao-Table...

      And so the Commandment of Abundant Life to Men - He Received Applied-Delivered Gave Form to the Plan as Elohim walking upon the surface of the Earth - Our Lord came to Win the Delivrance and Word-make all things New - Hence towards the Future - Evolution for Sure: THE REDEEMER!

      Against all odds ourselves
      The FELLOWSHIP
      Poets, Magicians and Scientists
      Archetypal to make it

      Though the Rain......

      'Hero'

      There's a hero
      If you look inside your heart
      You don't have to be afraid
      Of what you are
      There's an answer
      If you reach into your soul
      And the sorrow that you know
      Will melt way

      And then a hero comes along
      With the strenght to carry on
      And you cast your fears aside
      And you know you can survive
      So when you feel like hope is gone
      Look inside you and be strong
      And you'll finally see the truth
      That a hero lies in you

      It's a long road
      When you face the world alone
      No one reaches out a hand
      For you to hold
      You can find love
      If you search within yourself
      And the emptiness you fell will dissapear

      And then the hero comes along
      With the strenght to carry on
      And you cast your fears aside
      And you know you can survive
      So when you feel like hope is gone
      Look inside you and be strong
      And you'll finally see the truth
      That a hero lies in you

      Oh oooh
      Lords knows
      Dreams are hard to follow
      But don't let anyone
      Tear them away
      Hey yeah
      Hold on
      There will be tomorrow

      And then a hero comes along
      With the strenght to carry on
      And you cast your fears aside
      And you know you can survive
      So when you feel like hope is gone
      Look inside you and be strong
      And you'll finally see the truth
      That a hero lies in you

      That a hero lies in you
      Mhhh
      That a hero lies in you

      (A Song Sang by Mariah Carey...)

      And now Bob Dylan bard it - the Tao-tell again, what Lies beneath the surface of New Egypt Post-Atlantis:

      'Hurricane' from the album 'Desire':
      www.bobdylan.com/songs/hurricane.html

      Sorry for the link guys, this I that I must rewrite word for words everytime, being not with a system to be able to copy nor paste; so a warrior also needs his rest sometime..

      Dannyboy